Daragon - It started

The Double You!

 

I saw Dara walk to the subway station. Somehow, I think she's really adorable but she seems to lack confidence. I have been eyeing her since she was introduced by YG himself.

I was about to approach her when Seunghyun hyung approached her and called her Angel. I was annoyed as I heard her name. Who would not remember the name Angel when this guy kept blabbering about him and Angel's friendship.

'So she's Angel?'

When he introduced her to us, I couldn't help myself from bullying her. She's really nice but somehow knowing that my hyung has something for her makes my blood boil.

"Hey! Jiyong! Where are you going? Have you seen Dara?"

"Huh?" I asked him dumbly.

"Oh! There she is." He walked past me and followed Dara to the ticketing booth.

Arrghh... I turned back and changed my mind to accompanying this girl to her way home.

The next day...

I was on my way to training when I heard hyung's voice.

"Ji!! Wait up!"

I looked back and saw him running towards me with his baseball cap and his hiphop get up.

"Oh, hyung! What's up!" We high fived when he caught up.

"Have you eaten?"

I shook my head.

"Good! I have not eaten too. Let's grab one in YG."

"Okay."

We were still walking and this guy seems weird.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Neh! It's just that... Angel seems different. She looks distant."

"So, she's really Angel you talked about a lot huh?"

"Yes. It's her. But it seems she really has nothing for me after all... I mean perhaps she didn't feel anything for me at all."

I felt my self stood in attention at what I heard. Wait! Am I being hopeful? Tch. It can't be. Besides I still like Jina.

"I don't even feel the same anymore." I looked at him and I saw him slump his shoulders. Probably out of disappointment.

Well, we knew this man to be really faithful. A one-woman man at that.

"Yah! Hyung... That's okay! It's not like she's the only girl around. I know you have fan girls even before we joined YG. So don't take it all so seriously." I tapped his back and urged him to brighten up.

"Hehe. Well, you know me. It's just that, she's too special." He shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"Well, you'll forget her soon. For now, we have to do our best to debut."

"Right. Ahh... You just have the right words to say man."

"Hehe. Count on me hyung."

 

We arrived at the training room early. We found Dara at the corner of the room, talking to someone. When she's finally done, she slumped on the floor, still looking on her phone.

Seunghyun stepped out a bit to talk to Seven hyung.

I approached her and sat beside her.

After a couple of minutes, she's still in the same state. I cleared my throat. "Eherm! Hey, are you okay." I'm now sitting with my arms on top of my knees. I leaned my head towards her as I placed my head on top of my arms.

Without looking at me, she answered, "My boyfriend's a big jerk like you!"

I was surprised but felt like this is not the time to act like a jerk.

"Hmmm. I didn't know someone could be a jerk like me? I actually thought I was the ultimate jerk that ever lived." I waited for her to resond and she just chuckled without looking at me.

"Thanks!"

"...for being a jerk?"

"Hehe. No! For being here..." She punched me lightly. Well I'm kinda glad she smiled.

"That's better. You look better smiling. You look more confident that way."

She blushed at my compliment. Ah, kyopta. I want to pinch her cheek and just put this girl in my pocket.

"And you look better smiling and not being a jerk." She chuckled as she striked back.

Oh! I didn't notice that I was smiling at her.

"Then, perhaps I'll smile often."

She nodded and fell silent again.

"Do you want to talk about it? I can lend you my ear and my shoulders."

She sighed. "I have a loveteam in the Philippines and now my boyfriend decided to have an interview and reveal our relationship. So, when I go back to the Philippines, I am sure to face a lot of interviews. Plus, the fans of my current loveteam with Hero will be furious. Arrghh... Why does he have to do it when I am not around?" She explained about her loveteam, Hero Angeles and her boyfriend, Joseph Bitangcol, both with her on the same talent search. She was paired with Hero for several movies and TV shows and now that her relationship with Joseph is out, her team-up with this Hero guy is at stake.

"...it infuriates and weakens me at the same time. Haay..."

"Wow! So much for being an actress in the Philippines, eh?"

"Yeah! But fans there are really nice. The papparazzi are scarier." She smiled after saying that.

"Not like Korea huh?"

"Well, Philippines is like a second home to me. Korea is still my home... First home. My sister and I wants to bring our family back here. She was studying here but had to go back to the Phil..." I saw her pause and I think she's thinking. What about her sister?

Unable to help myself from asking, "So, what about your sister?"

"Oh! Ahn er ehm... You know! That's okay. They're in the Philippines now... Enjoying... H-hee-h-hee." She let out a nervous laugh.

It seems she's a bit uncomfortable talking about it.

"Right." I'll have her tell me in the future...

Good thing is, I got to talk to her and be more comfortable with each other.

"Have you talked with your boyfriend yet?"

"Not yet. I'll call him after practice. I still don't know what to tell him. It's also not good to resolve conflict over the phone."

Wow! This girl can handle her relationship really well.

"How long have you been together with him?"

"About a year."

"Oh! So that's after you left Korea in...was that in 2003?"

She paused for a bit before saying, "Well, technically, I left Korea in 1994."

"But you met with Seunghyun hyung, right? He said you've been friends with him for almost 3 years but you left without a trace."

"O-oh that... I'd rather not talk about that now. H-he-hee!" She's now fidling with her fingers.

"It was something the family decided on, you know."

"You're such a complicated person Sandara Park." She lifted her head and met with my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. Oh my God! Her eyes! Her eyes could tell a thousand stories. I could drown in them forever.

"W-what? Do I have something on my face?" Then she started tracing her face, as if looking for something.

I chuckled at her for she's really funny. "Yah! Don't do that!" She's now scrunching her nose. Ah, how cute!!

"There's nothing on your face. Don't worry. Hahaha." I stood up and held out my hand to her.

"I'll just teach you some dance moves while waiting for the others."

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

We were dancing when Jina and Youngbae entered the room.

"Hi Ji! Thanks for sending me home yesterday." Jina approached us with Youngbae trailing behind her.

I saw the surprised look on Youngbae's face. Aw man!