Unexpected Visitor

The Double You!

Ding dong ding dong... I got up grumpily as I heard the non-stop ringing of the doorbell... 

Aghhh... Who could this bastard be? Such a disturbance...sooo early!!! I am now sitting up on my bed with my shoulders slouching and head dropping. My hair is a mess with its natural curls. I was unable to sleep last night because of THAT GUY!!! Aghhh... I didn't want to see him...

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong...

Arrrgghhhh.... I want to pull my hairs out in frustration... I almost forgot about the door... or the ANNOYING PERSON at the door... whoever that is.

I marched out of the room and into the living room...

I swear... He's gonna get it from me...

I abruptly opened the front door and shouted, "WAAAAHT THE HELLL DO YOU WANT SOO EARLY THIS MORNING?" 

It felt like my eardrums got damaged with my own extra loud voice. I saw the person in front of the door jumped in surprise. 

He removed his hoody and mask. My jaw dropped in utter surprise. 

Omo! Omo! Ottokae?! I stepped back and suddenly closed the door.

BLAG!!!! I ran to our room  and my eyes are looking for someone... DARA!!! Where are you? My mind is swirling as I heard someone showering.

"Yah!!! Dara... Dara!!!!" I'm hissing at her, afraid that the PERSON at the door might hear us.

"Neh? Unnie? Wae?" She peeped thru the bathroom door with bubbles still on her hair. 

"Uhhh..." I grunted at her. I know she'll take another hour or so in the bathroom.

This spells trouble. 

"Seunghyun is here."

"Ahuh..." I saw her nod her head as she rubbed the bubbles off her face.

"What ahuh?!" I shouted. "What ahuh?" I whispered again as I realized how loud my voice is.

"TOP is at the door!! WHY in the FREAKING WORLD is he here?" I hissed at her again. My face contorted as I tried to control my self.

"Kekeke. Unnie... You look funny..." 

What the heck?! And she can still laugh in this situation?

"YAH!!!"

"Arrasso...Arrasso... Tsk. I'm still bathing so, pretend like you're me first."

"Waaaht!!!" My eyes are about to pop out of their sockets as I glared at her.

As usual, she just smiled at me and formed a heart with both of her hands, doing her aegyo.

"Saranghae Unnie..." 

I slumped my shoulders in defeat.

"So, what is he doing here by the way?" I walked to the room to change my clothes first.

"He wants to borrow some of my DVD's."

"I see." 

After around 5 minutes, I went back to the door to open it.

I looked at him as I let him in.

Haayst... Those eyes... I closed my eyes as I let out a deep sigh. His back is now facing mine.

He was my friend afterall.

Act normal ANGEL. Act Normal. 

"So, what DVD are you going to borrow?" I walked past him to the CD Rack beside the Television.

I looked back at him only to be surprised with him so near me. His eyes are closed with his head towards the ceiling, as if in prayer.

I was shocked when he opened his eyes and caught me studying his face. 

Kyaaaa... Ottokae?! I hastily stepped back and accidentally bumped the rack which caused the CD's to fall. I was about to fall when I got startled by the crashing sound but I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled me up.

Waaaahhh.... This is not happenning... I covered my face which I bet is now as red as a beet. I am shaking my head, not even attempting to remove my hands on my face.

 

TOP's POV

 

Is my head really playing with me now?

I went to DARA's Apartment, which is just below my apartment. Bigbang and 2ne1 live in the same building.

Being the early bird that I am, I decided to drop by her apartment for the CD's I'm borrowing. She mentioned she made movies in the Philippines and offerred to lend them. Such a child... kekeke. I texted her late last night. She said it's okay since she's waking up early today as well.

But when the door opened, I think I got the shock of my life.

Again... the familiar ANGEL-feeling is here. It's like meeting her again after 2 years of not seeing each other.

She just shouted at me and closed the door quickly. Well, she actually slammed it right at my face. Angel is fierce, Dara is not. What the heck? They're the same person, right? Aggghhh.... I shook my head violently, hoping for this crazy thought to go away.

Her shocked face earlier keeps on flashing back in my memory... Her eyes... those lips... that cute nose... her wavy hair. Dara has a straight hair. Perhaps she curled it last night and have not straightened yet... Whatever!  If that is even possible...

I just stood there looking at the door, when it opened again. So apparently, she changed her clothes. So, that's why she closed the door quickly. She also pulled her hair up and twirled it like a ball in her head. I went in, still not saying anything.

When did I become this awkward with Dara? This is really crazy...

She walked past me as she asked, "So, what DVD are you going to borrow?"

I'm now looking at her walk gracefully to the CD's. I am unaware that I am now following her. When she suddenly stopped and looked back, I was shocked. When she stepped back and lost her balance, my hands quickly grab her waist.

Whoa... what was that just now?

I quickly release her as I saw her flustered, covering her face with her hands. How cute... I chuckled as I smiled. 

"Sorry. I want to borrow your new movie in the Philippines." I turned my back at her and sat on the sofa.

She's now picking up the CD's and arranging them back on the rack.

"Okay. I think it's in our luggage. Let me just go get it."

"Our? Who are you with?"

"Oh... ahm... eh... it's my sister."

"Oh, I see. Have you eaten yet?"

"No."

"Let's grab a breakfast first. My treat." I smiled but decided not to look at her so I won't get this confused feeling.

I suddenly had the urge to spend this day with her. kekeke. Good thing I have my ultimate disguise. Screw Jiyong... Who cares. Let him sulk in his room today. Such a coward for not taking a step to speak with Dara. I saw him suffer for the past two years. We'll just have to see how it goes between them. I don't have anything for Dara anymore... at least not the usual angel-feeling that I get. She said I should call her Dara too since that's her real name. She only spent 6 months in training and went back to the Philippines where she was an actress.

We didn't see each other after I auditioned in 2003. Well, we briefly met in late 2004, accidentally. I sent her home that day and even got her number but she was gone the next day. I got the biggest disappointment of my life that day despite being a YG trainee. She worked in a bar my friends and I frequently visited. We were not allowed to be there with our age but we used to perform there. I'm known as Tempo during those days. She was a bartender in the Philippines before she came to Korea in 2001 to study. We met by accident in the airport and we became friends after. The bar owner is my friend's family friend so I helped her get the job. She did not tell me where she lives and where she's studying. I also got comfortable since she's always at the bar and we always call and text each other. I got rejected by YG so I went home to focus on losing weight so I can train with YG. Yeah yeah... I was overweight... That's in the past. Hwangsabu-nim is really strict with our diets now. It took me 6 months to return to Seoul. When I got back in 2004, she's no longer working at the bar. We were still texting and calling each other for the past 6 months. The last time I called her was about my girlfriend, who is 5 years older than I am. Her name is Sandra. I met the girl at the bar and courted her when my friend, Hyun Joong decided to court Angel. I got jealous, you know plus I don't want to get in their way. Besides, Hyun Joong is my friend. Being the gentleman that I am, I continued pursuing Sandra since she's a nice girl anyway. When she said yes,I learned that Angel rejected Hyun Joong. I was happy but also sad since I now have a girlfriend. I wanted Angel and I to get to know each other a bit more without losing our friendship. It's too precious to lose this relationship just because I can't  control my emotions. The last time we talked, she advised me to not play with my girlfriend's emotions. She said that if I really want to pursue this career, the girl might get in trouble in thr future. So I had to choose between YG and my girlfriend. I don't want to put it the way that I used my career to get rid of her. I'm not that bad. reality is, she's better off without me. She also expressed the same thing, the day we broke up. She said, she has someone she likes but she's not entertaining him because she still has me. We lasted one year because she's such a nice girl too. She was like a noona to me afterall. Angel is a noona too but its just different with her back then. When we trained together with YG, that's when I got to know more about Dara and realized that I only see her as a friend afterall. It has been a year since our debut. And now she's back as a different person again...Does she have that kind of power? To change into someone different in a blink of an eye? kekeke. Silly thought.

 

ANGEL's POV

 

What? Breakfast? Together? Omo... My head hurst all of a sudden... Can I just use that to excuse myself? I went in our room. My sister is still in the bathroom. 

Ahhh... This sister is really troublesome. Why does she have to invite TOP here? 

I scampered thru our luggage to look for the CD's.

I even managed to say OUR. That was really close.

Well, I did not lie anyway. My sister is with me... Dara. Aisht...

I changed my clothes to a pair of jeans and a baby tee with a colar. I wore my sneakers as I quickly went out to the living room.

I think I'll survive the breakfast. Besides,I'm already starving...

A free breakfast is a good idea.

"Let's go..."

He looked at me and I saw surprise written all over his face.

"What now?"

"Nothing. You look great today."

I felt my cheeks heating up as I bowed my head to hide my now red face.

"Ahhh... Kyopta." He stood up and reached out to my face and cupped it.

"Yah!" I am now holding his hands on my face and I was drowned in his orbs once again.I felt my heart skipped a beat as he did that.

"You look simple but beautiful... Let's go..." He dropped his hands and inserted them in his pocket as he said, "Let's go. I'm starving."