The First Meeting

The Double You!

ANGEL's POV

 

Of all the days I could oversleep, why does it have to be today? I scampered thru my packed clothes and wore the first shirt I pulled out. And I even forgot to prepare the clothes I should wear today. Well, I just managed to pack every single cloth that I have!!! What the... I looked at the mirror and I nearly lost it... Gaaah!!! I look horrible. I'm now wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of rugged jeans.

Well, I always wear this at home but NOT to the freaking AIRPORT!!!

"Hey Gel!! We're gonna be late. Are you not ready yet? Dad can't wait for us. He still needs to go to work!!" I heard Dara shouting.

"I'll be right down in a bit!!!" I shouted back at her.

I guess I'll have to bear with this outfit to the airport... I shook my head as I grab my purple suitcase and ran downstairs.

 

<Incheon Airport>

 

This is it!!! A few hours of a torturous flight and here I am now. I breathe in the South Korean air... if there is such a thing. Kekeke.

Ahhh... I was very nervous during the flight. It is my first time travelling alone... plus I'm afraid of heights. Good thing I managed to get a sleep during the flight. I slept really late so I can sleep during my flight. If I did not sleep during the flight, I could have raised a state of emergency. I chuckled at the thought of it. To put it simply... I'm afraid of heights. Aigoo...

I gave my documents to the personnel as I made my way out of the airport. As I was walking, I was putting my documents in my bag. Then suddenly... 

"OUCH!!!" I was holding my head as I helped the person in front of me pick up his documents scattered on the floor.

"What the... Yah!! You should look where you are going!!" 

Wait did he just shout at me? Did this person shout at me? Huh! No one shouts at me... No one dare shouts at me!

Still holding my head and wincing in pain,I held the documents to the face of the person in front of me. 

When he was about to grab it, I let go of the documents and it all fell to the floor again. The guy immediately picked up the documents that are on the floor so I was unable to take a good look at him. Huh! Take that...

"Oops!! Sorry? I thought you already got it.I'll just help you next time." I smirked asI left the person obviously dumbfounded

 

SEUNGHYUN's POV

 

I can't believe this. Did she just drop these intentionally? I was holding my papers as I stupidly look at the back of the girl who did the indespicable thing to me...

She's walking confidently but she looks like a poor girl who just got out of her house. Tch! Not even a bit of fashion sense in her body.

I saw her enter the washroom, carrying her purple suitcase. She has a long curly hair and she's very petite. With her size, I can see she's very gutsy.

I decided to wait for her so I can apologize. I'm not a jerk, you know. hehehe.

After a few minutes, I saw her walking out of the washroom. 

Wait?! Is that her? Nah... I think it's a different woman.

But as I look at her suitcase and her hair, I know it's her.

Wow!! Now what? 

I just stared at her from where I was standing...

Completely smitten by her angelic face.

So, why was she wearing different clothes now?

She's now wearing a baby tee and a well-fitted jeans paired with sneakers.

She walked past me and I wanted to call her.

But I think I just lost my voice...

 

ANGEL's POV

 

This freaky man has been staring at me since the moment I stepped out of the washroom. It's a shame cause he looks manly and cute at the same time. I could stare at him the whole day. 

What are you talking about Angela? You are actually swooning over a stranger? That's my conscience trying to keep me focus. Yeah... I can't entertain these things yet.

When I walked past him and he was still gazing at me,I was unable to control myself as I shifted my head towards him with my right brow raising...

"Yes? Can I help you?" I asked him with my y tone.

I hate people staring at me like I'm some kind of a food or something. I just can't stand it.

I walked back towards him.

"Yah!!! Why are you staring at me? Stop that! What do you want?"

I can see his shocked face but I saw his lips curved to a smirk.. Wait... Why is he smirking now?

"Now, why the hell are you smirking? You're totally creeping me out,"

"By the way,I'm Seunghyun... Choi Seunghyun. You are?"

"Huh!? I don't give my name to strangers."

"I'm Seunghyun. There... I'm no longer a stranger. Plus we've already met earlier." Then he held up the papers he were holding.

Oh... So he's the brat I bumped with earlier...

"Look...I'm sorry about earlier. We got off on the wrong foot. Why don't we start over? Would you like to grab a bite? Are you actually waiting for someone?"

"Whoa! Aren't you a bit fast?" I chuckled. I felt lighter towards him after hearing his apology. So, he actually waited just to apologize.

I guess it won't hurt if I go with him just this time.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

Ooohh... Feisty eh? This was the first thought I had when she turned around asking me what I want.

As she carefully studies my actions, I can feel her authority oozing out... and I'm liking it. 

I have always liked girls who knows what they're doing. Independent-type of girls with strong personalities.

"Look...I'm sorry about earlier. We got off on the wrong foot. Why don't we start over? Would you like to grab a bite? Are you actually waiting for someone?" I managed to ask her, a bit panicky as she refused to give her name. 

"Whoa! Aren't you a bit fast?" I saw her chuckle a bit.

I waited for her response.

"I'm Angel." I grabbed her hand as she held it out.

"Nice meeting you Angel. Well, you actually look like one."

"So, where is the best place to eat in Seoul?" she smiled at me.

"What do you want to eat? My treat."

"Let's have meat. I'm famished."

Now that's more like it. She seems to be more comfortable with me now.

We took a cab to my favorite restaurant as we talked about a lot of things.