nine.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were still holding Kwangmin's hand when you felt someone tackle you from behind. That someone also shoved themself between you and Kwangmin. Kwangmin was irritated with the fact of someone pushing their way between the two of you. He was about to push that person aside when he hestitated. In fact, he hesitated because he recognized the person.

"Minwoo! What are you doing?!" He yelled in an irritated voice.

Minwoo was hiding behind your back while pushing Kwangmin aside.

"Nothing, I told you I'd find out. Plus, since she's your girlfriend, Amy and I should be good friends." Minwoo teased. "Amy doesn't mind. Right?"

"Amy is- !" Kwangmin stopped midsentence with a look of shock in his eyes.

You grinned and he blushed, looking at the ground.

"It's fine," you ruffled Minwoo's hair to his surprise, "In fact what were you about to say?"

Kwangmin was super red now and kept flipping his hair into his face. He was nervous, obviously.

"N-nothing," he stuttered. 

"Hey Minwoo, where's Youngmin? I thought he was with you," you asked, remembering his other companion.

"Oh, he's up ahead looking at some manhwa in a store. I decided to to come back and sneak up on you guys."

"Sure you did, you -!" Kwangmin started to say. But he thought better of it, you could tell by the expression of his face. 

"Plus, you need to share Amy, and her delicious coffee, with all of us too," Minwoo continued with a happy look on his face. Having said that, he looped your right arm into his and began skipping down the sidewalk with you in tow.

Kwangmin sighed and reached out to hold your other hand that wasn't being occupied by Minwoo.  You smiled at him and his expression softened, and he linked his hand with yours.

The three of you continued walking back to the Coffee Bean with Minwoo still fastened to your arm.

 

***

 

The sun was beginning to set and gave the streets a vivid orange yellow hue. It was quite beautiful and you found yourself looking at the surroundings in awe. 

As the three of you pressed on, you could see Kwangmin sneaking furtive glances at you. It was adorable, he was seemed really nervous on what to do. Should he say something or should he stay silent? Sure, it was your first time too, but it seemed natural. You chuckled to yourself and decided to shake things up a bit.

"Minwoo, can I have my arm back?" you said sweetly. Minwoo pondered the question and eventually came to a conclusion.

"No."

"Eh? Why not?! It's MY arm!" you started to pout and tried to pry Minwoo off. Almost instantaneously, Minwoo latched on using both of his hands. It was a tought struggle, trying to free yourself. Minwoo was a little leech, clinging to you as if his life depended on it.

When you thought about it later, it sort of looked like you were doing some really weird dance. With a guy glued to you.

And Kwangmin was watching all of this. In the end, you started to lose feeling in your arm due to Minwoo's tight grip. So you gave up. For now. Minwoo succeeded and was still attached to you.  How, you had no idea. Maybe all of those dance practices made him superhuman strong.

But shouldn't his legs be strong, not his arms? you thought to yourself.

You stuck your tongue out at Minwoo and he just responded the same. It irritated you a little more, so you made a scary face at him. His eyes widened and he cowered a little. The three of you were walking past a dark alleyway when you heard an unexpected sound.

"I think the little lady doesn't like you," an unfamiliar voice spoke from the depths of the gloom. It sounded smooth, almost with an authoriative tone to it. Out of the shadows stepped a young man, with gray eyes. He had a handsome face with a sharp nose and defined cheekbones.

Minwoo turned around to see this stranger speaking to him. And you could tell he didn't like him.

"How would you know?" Minwoo spat out venomousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter