one.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This is it, the start of a new adventure,"  you thought to yourself.

You were sitting inside the airplane scheduled to depart for South Korea. Your parents sat in front with your sister Jaymie. Then, the speaker began crackling, asking passengers to buckle up as the plane began to go down the runway. As the plane started to take off, you gripped the armrest while lurching forwards. One of the flight attendants noticed you and started walking down your aisle.

"Are you okay hon? Do you need anything to drink?" she asked with a sickly sweet voice.

"I'm fine, thank you," you replied with a fake smile.

"If you need anything, just ask," she said, walking further down the aisle.

This is probably going to be a long plane ride, so I may as well get rady for a nice nap...

You started rummaging through your bag, looking for your iPod when a slight glare caught your eye. Magazines peeked out from back pocket of your mother's chair. 

Hmmm, maybe I could read up on current news in Korea? Get myself up to date on the latest trends or stuff?

You decided to go ahead and browsed through them until you picked one out that looked familiar. It showed a bad-girl looking woman with fierce looking eyes and smoky makeup. At the top of the cover in bold letters read 'Vogue'.

Vogue? There's Vogue in Korea?

You flipped through the pages, occasionally stopping to read the passages or bits of advice. Then you saw a photo of a few cute looking models. They had a sort of different look to them with their very colorful clothes. You scanned the photo even further and read that that they were members of a new boy band called Boyfriend.

Boyfriend eh? That rings a bell but I can't seem to remember. Maybe I'll meet them since Seoul is filled with celebrities...

At that thought, you gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter