three.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Amy! I thought I told you to watch the road!” your father shouted. His hands were waving in the air frantically as if to make his point even more clear.

 

"I'm so sorry Appa. I’ll do better next time.” you muttered dejectedly. After being honked at by multiple cars for driving below the speed limit, you had finally returned home to be met with the loud voice of your father.

 

Things didn’t go that bad did they? Sure, I almost ran over some celebrities, but they’re still alive right? That’s what counts.

“Amy, I don’t know what to say after that happened but we’ll still continue practicing. Okay? I'm glad my baby girl wasn't hurt though.” He ruffled your hair again and walked into his room to unpack his belongings.

“Yah Amy!” Jaymie called out. Your unfortunately very bubby sister came out of her new room to greet you.

“Yeah?”

“How was driving around Seoul like? Was it fun?” she asked, grinning. Her hair was mussed up, as if she just woke up from a nap.

“It was okay. I..I almost ran some people over.” you said, looking at your shoes.

“Ah Unnie! It’s okay! At least they didn't get hit!” She ran up to you and hugged you real tight. "I bet they asked you why you wanted to run them over didn’t they?"

“Why would they ask that?” you sighed.

“Well, you don’t look like the sort of evil person to run people over. You look too.....nice,” she replied beaming after figuring out the perfect word to say.

“Thanks, I'll be sure to ask them,” you said sarcastically.

“No problem Unnie!” With that she went back to her room and then ran back out to you.

“Unnie wait! Did you forget about buying Umma’s birthday gift?!” she cried out.

“No, I didn’t. Why?”

“Because I need to buy a gift for her! I already know what to get but the store is in Seoul. Could you drive me there?” she started to bat her eyelashes, as if you would fall for that trick.

 

“Jaymie-shi, I can’t. I only have a permit not a license. Remember?”

“Aigoo, I guess I’ll have to walk then.” With that she trudged to her room, peeking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter