seven.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kwangmin and you continued seeing each other. Nothing major really happened, just a few lunch dates or a movie. You didn’t cover his eyes after that first movie. You knew he was waiting for it to happen so you decided to leave him in his suspense. You had begun to really like him. His sweet nature, his dorkiness, his jokes that you could laugh about.

 

 

Kwangmin also brought his friends much more often. They’d order a quick breakfast and coffee then leave. Kwangmin would always wave to you or sometimes even wink as he walked out the door. Whenever they came, they always wore sunglasses or hats. You knew that they were the famous band Boyfriend but you didn’t say anything.
 

 

Today as you served Kwangmin and his buddies, Kwangmin asked you linger around a bit.
 

 

“Amy-ah! Are you available tomorrow?” Kwangmin asked you. As he asked, the boy named Donghyun frowned when he heard what Kwangmin had said. He leaned to Kwangmin and whispered to him, his eyes barely widening as he listened. His eyes narrowed when they met your gaze.
 

“Um, yes I think so. Why?” you asked Kwangmin.
 

 

“Because I want you to come to watch us practice our dance. That is, if you want to.”


 

What kind of question is that? What girl wouldn’t want to see cute guys dance?


 

“Of course! I’d love to! Where should I meet you at?” you inquired.


 

“It’s at Starship Entertainment. We're understudies there,” Donghyun answered quickly before Kwangmin could say anything else.


 

You could tell Donghyun wasn’t ready to tell you what they really were so you just went along with it.

 

 

“It would be awesome if you could come! Maybe you bring us your really delicious coffee too!!”  Minwoo exclaimed excitedly. He started bouncing up and down in his seat at the thought of it.
 

 

“Yeah, I'll try to bring some,” you said.
 

 

“Is 10 o’clock okay? We can pick you up here and take you to the studio.”  Kwangmin told you.
 

 

“Yep, it’s perfect.” you replied to him.
 

 

“Alright! See you then!” Minwoo blurted happily. He waved and then headed out the door. Kwangmin was about to leave with them when he dashed to the table and grabbed his unfinished Pikachu bread.
 

 

“Mustn’t waste a perfectly good pastry,” he explained then he hurried away to catch up with his friends.


 

Aish. Why must he be so innocent and adorable? Why?


 

 

***


 

You arrived at The Coffee Bean feeling awkward. It was Saturday, so you didn’t have to work but here you were, standing in front of the building. Your phone started ringing telling you had a new text, so you answered it.
 

To: Unnie!!

From: Jaymie❤

 

At 9:50 A.M.

 

Where r u?? Umma & Appa wants me to come with you. Idk why, but I was ordered to come. :c


 

You read the text and then wondered why in the world Jaymie was ordered to come with you. Maybe for protection purposes? But Jaymie was too nice to people. She'd just charm her way out of trouble. You texted her back telling her that you were at The Coffee Bean and to hurry over. She arrived about five minutes later, out of breath.
 

 

“Aigoo Unnie....*huff huff*.....Umma sent me running to you....” she managed to say.
 

 

“Really? Why?” you asked her. You were confused why Umma would send Jaymie running anywhere.


 

“She’s...afraid that....you’ll get into trouble..” she answered, still trying to recover her breath.
 

 

“Aish. Typical of Umma.” you muttered to yourself.


 

“What did you say?” Jaymie asked as she had gained her breath.
 

 

“Nothing. I’m going to watch some friends of mine go practice their dance. I guess you’re coming to watch too.” you told her.
 

 

“Oh! Who are they? Are they good? What kind of dance?” Jaymie fired at you.
 

 

“Whoa there! First, they’re the friends of a guy I know. Second, I think very good. And third, no idea.” you said as you tried to answer her rapidfire questions.
 

 

“Okay then. Soooo, why are we here?” Jaymie queried, checking her surroundings.


 

“They’re going to pick us up and take us to the studio.” you replied. Just as you answered her, a van pulled up in front of you. Right on cue. The passenger window rolled down and Minwoo’s face appeared with a wide grin on his face.
 

“Ready to go?” he asked you.
 

 

“Erm, yeah. My sister Jaymie had to come with me. Is it possible for her to squeeze in?” you asked embarassed. It was weird enough sitting in a van with six guys inside, let alone with your sister.
 

 

“Yeah! We’ve got two seats still open! Hop in!” Minwoo called out happily. The doors on the van opened and Kwangmin’s face popped u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter