two.

In This Vast City Called Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So our house is not that bad. I mean, it might actually be better than our old one.

You walked upstairs to the room that would be yours. A soft breeze came from the window which overlooked a park with a pond and playground. You could the laughter of kids playing below. Your bed had already been placed in the corner by the movers, your dresser too. Running your hand along the wall, you looked at the prospective new canvas.

Just a few posters and photos will make it much more homey. Maybe even-

"AAAAMMMMYYYYY!" yelled someone from downstairs. 

You rushed down the stairs to find your father standing in the doorway, with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Why is he yelling all of a sudden? And why is he smiling like that?

"Yes, Appa?"

"Do you have your driving permit still?"

"M-my driving permit?

Oh my gosh, I forgot about that! He promised to help me with driving so I can get my license!

"No, your permit to buy groceries." The sarcasm was just dripping wasn't it?

"I need a permit to buy groceries? But I've been buying groceries for-"

"Aish Aimes! Don't you realize sarcasm anymore?"

"Ah , yeah of course Appa. I'll go get the keys!"

 

 

"Remember Amy, you have to put the keys in the ignition and then twist the keys-"

" I remember Appa! Don't rub i!  I remember now!"

"Just reminding you...And don't forget your seatbelt!"

"Just let me drive Appa!" He smiled and ruffles your hair like he always did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter