Part 4

FriendNemy

 

“Yah ! Damn ! Take this money and go !” said Yoona loudly when she saw that bad man try to punch Taemin.

She throw the bag full of money.

The bad man smile play with her hair.

“Good timing girl. Hahaha ! That’s prove that you love your namja chingu right ?” said that bad man.

“Guys ! Let’s go.” Said that evil-evil man to his workers.

I run for Taemin but Sica just wait me there. She seem didn’t want to help Taemin.

“Oppa,,” I cry when saw his face.

“Ouch !” Taemin said when I touch his lip. It’s bleeding.

“Mianeh oppa.. Let’s go to clinic.” I said and help he stand up.

“Yoona ! What you want to do ?” Sica ask me.

“Let’s  bring him to clinic.” Said Yoona

“He can go himself. I don’t see that he such unable guy who can’t go to clinic himself.” Sica said.

“Sica ~~” Yoona said but Sica interrupted her.

“Yoona ! Your family must really worried about you. Do you want the scold me, little doangseng-ahh ?” ask Sica sadly.

Yoona pity Sica but as well worried about Taemin.

“It’s ok baby. I can go there myself. Just bring me to my car please.” Ask Taemin.

“Arasso.” Yoona said.

After Yoona and Sica lost from his eyes, he laugh and the bad man come to him.

“Boss ! This is the money !” said that bad man and give the bag to Taemin.

“Good ! This act was good so I think RM 5000 should enough for you ?” ask Taemin.

“Yes Boss !!! Really enough !” said that bad man in joy.

“Good !” He give the man money and drive back to the club.

…………………………………………………

“Yoona ??? Why you came back so late ! we are worried about you !” said Yoona omma.

“Yah !!! Bad girl Sica ! Where you bring Yoona ? huh ?” ask Sungmin and wanna to slap Sica but Yoona held his him.

“Oppa ! Omma ! Don’t be too worry because I’m here now ! Don’t blame Sica because she just accompany me there to take care of myself.” Said Yoona angrily.

“But, can you tell me where are you going little girl ?” ask omma.

“I’m go clubbing.” Said Yoona and took Sica hand to her room without hesitation.

Yoona omma, appa and his Oppa, Taemin really shock.

……………………………………….

“Yoona-ya,, didn’t you think your act to you family is rude.” Ask Sica while she rubbing Yoona’s back to relieve her.

“They didn’t love me ! They just want my wealthy !!!!” atlast Yoona say the secret of her family.

Sica shock.

“Didn’t your wealthy is theirs also ?” ask Sica

“Nope ! This is my grandfather wealthy. I live with my grandfather since was born and my grandfather give all his wealthy to me. So, my family just wanna me to stay with them because of money.” Yoona cried.

“How did Yoona baby-ya..” ask Sica careful not to hurt Yoona feeling.

“I heard they talk about this when I 12 years old.” She said.

“Arasso-arasso. Let’s sleep Yoona-ahh..maybe you feeling will be better tomorrow.” Said Sica comfortive her.

……………………………..

“Oppa ~~ Why you take so long..” ask Hyuna while wiping her boyfriend face.

“To take the money jagiya ~” said Taemin.

“Oppa is good actor” Hyuna laugh

“You also a good makeup ! She didn’t know that it’s makeup only.” Said Taemin also.

“Jagiya.. I love you .” as he said that, he kiss Hyuna lips passionately.

Hyuna sat on his lap playing with his abb while kissing.

“Shouldn’t we just go to hotel oppa !” said Hyuna smile

“Let’s go.”

“oppa ! Did you want to do this with that girl ?” ask Hyuna when she’s being push by Taemin to the bed.

“Yoona ? Just please don’t talk about her” Taemin pleed and kiss Hyuna neck.

“But, you will kiss her also . Right oppa” ask Hyuna in a pity voice.

“Yes ! but, you know that I’m just playing with her.” Said him and didn’t care about anything and he wanna take out Hyuna skirt.

“Oppa ~~ Promise me that you will leave her after you take her and all her wealthy.” Said Hyuna while touching his abbs

“Arasso jagiya .. but please now.. focus baby !” said Taemin and open Hyuna dress.

……………………………………….

In the morning.

Taemin wake up when he heard the phone ringing. He push Hyuna by his side to pick up the phone. Hyuna wake up and sit at Taemin lap.

“Yoboseyo ?” ask Yoona.

“Yeah, what it is Yoona ?” ask Taemin as she playing with Hyuna hair.

“oppa ? are you alright ? How with you pain ?” she ask innocently.

“It’s ok ! The doctor give oppa medicine and it wipe all the bleeding place as normal.” Said Taemin. Hyuna wanna to laugh.

“ahh.. Daebak ! Miss you oppa. When will we meet ?” ask Yoona

“This weekend because now oppa really busy with college work.” Said Taemin.

“Arasso.. I’m also busy. So, see you this weekend oppa.” Said Yoona.

Taemin and Hyuna laugh hard because of the pabo Yoona. 

 

p/s : wah !! many people searching for YoonSic huh ? :) Thnks for sucscribe !