Part 18

FriendNemy

*Donghae POV

"Ahhh ! I'm crazy ! I hate this feeling !!!!" said Donghae and throw away his pillow on the floor.

"Just for you, i'm ready to be kind with that wicked lady !" said Donghae again, looking at Yoona's photo.

"How in the world make me fall to you, oh Yoongie ."

"I'm really like you, but you like someone else. I don't care if he is kind, but now ! i know he just want your money."

"I don't need your money Yoongie-ah, i just need you. Your love and your heart !" said Donghae while hugging Yoona's photo.

*Flasback

"AISH !!!" 

"Hey, why ?" ask Siwon, Donghae friends." 

"I had problem !" said Donghae.

"What problem ?" ask Siwon.

"Do you know about this morning incident ?" ask Donghae.

"Oh, about you and Yoona ?" ask Siwon and he laugh.

"Yah ! " said Donghae angry.

"so ? Do you want to seek for forgiveness to your pretty lady ?" ask Siwon.

"Ahh, i don't know ! But, now she hate me, Siwon-ahh !" said Donghae.

"Yeah, she hate you now, but no matter what , you still love her right ?" ask Siwon.

"Yeah ! I love her !"

"So, prove it ! Take care of her. Always be beside her. Protect her  !" said Siwon

Donghae wake up from his dreaming day. Remember about the talk that he had with his long-friend, Siwon. The only one person who know that he love Yoona.

"I'll protect YOONA !" said Donghae and get up from the bed.

 

...............

Donghae watch closely to that couple. Taking his Samsung Galaxy Note II and taking their photo. He need a prove to show to Yoona. After Taemin go, he move forward to Hyuna. 

"Baby !" he playing with Hyuna hair.

"Oh, oppa ! You come ?" ask Hyuna while her eyes looking around, afraid that Taemin might see them.

"Why ? You didn't like ?" Ask Donghae and he smirk when Hyuna drink her orange juice.

"Ayyy, no way i don't like you coming, I really love it." said Hyuna.

"So, should we go date today ?" ask Donghae and winking.

"Oppa, do we are a couple now ?" ask Hyuna.

"Nope." he said faster 

"ohh, i thought thatt..." before she could finish her word, Donghae interrupted.

"Nope, because i din't propose you yet, pretty lady." said Donghae and kiss Hyuna forehead to prove her.

"Ahhh, i thought that you don't like me." she said and smiling.

Donghae give a sigh. Deep sigh. 

"Yah, that forehead kiss just only for my Yoongie ,,,, ahhh !!!" Donghae talk to himself.

......

*At the theme park.

"Baby, you have boyfriend already right ?" ask Donghae.

Hyuna shock. 

"oppa , you know ?" ask her.

"Yes." said Donghae act like he is sad.

"I'm sorry oppa." said Hyuna.

"Can you just date with me , baby ?" ask Donghae.

"Off course oppa ! I'm just dating with him because i want money. He use to date with a rich girl and lie to that stupid girl." said Hyuna.

Donghae really angry when she said Yoona is stupid. He want to say something but.. Hyuna kiss him. He is shock and his eyes got wide ! He want to break it but, Hyuna hold him tight. 

Hyuna break the kiss when she need some air. 

"Oppa, i love you only okey." said Hyuna playing with Donghae hair and kiss him again.

"YUCKS !" said Donghae in his heart while his mouth accepted the kiss.

 

p/s : hello, thank to commentar, sucscriber and the reader ^^ i'll try to update more, and now my FINAL EXAM also over. I'm free now !