Part 19

FriendNemy

Donghae is really fall into Yoona. When he first meet Yoona after Yoona's brother Sungmin introduced them, he was so happy. Yoona is so beautiful. But, he had to play about a man who really hate Yoona and can't forgot their last fight...

Donghae follow Hyuna and Taemin to a hotel. They seem like so drunk. Donghae take a video from behind. He following them so close but, luckily they didn't notice him because they are so drunk.

A while ago, Donghae had follow them to a luxurious pub in Gangnam. He had taking so many picture about them and also he succesfully record about their plans to ruined Yoona's life. 

He drive his car after the two wicked human going in to their room. In his head, full of thought that how to show that prove that he manage to get to Yoona. He scared about Yoona acceptation. 

*At Donghae-Eunhyuk brother house.

"Yah, Donghae, where are you going to come this late ?" ask Eunhyuk when he switch on the living room lamp.

"Oh, sorry hyung. I do some work." said Donghae.

"Oh, you seem so tired, just rest dongsaeng-ah..." said Eunhyuk.

Donghae walk to his room. He close and lock the door. Then he proceed to his own computer to print that picture that he took without taking a bath. He really seriuos about helping Yoona.

After 15 minutes. All the picture out really clearly. He smiled. Then, he take an envelope to put that prove.

"Taemin,Hyuna ! You are caught ! RED-HANDED !" said Donghae full of desire.

At that late night, he drove to Yoona house and put the envelope in the letter box. Then, he drove back to his house and sleep.

*At the same time in Yoona's house.

"Take this !"

"No, Hey Bobbie, punch her back !"

"Hey, don't punch Lily !"

"Hey, remember what, your Lily had punch my Bobbie yesterday." 

"Sica, it's yesterday, Now we playing this video game for today ! Hah, take this ! Punch Lily,Punch her !" said Yoona to her gaming character.

"NO ! BOBBIE go and kick that Lily !" said Sica.

"Sica !! You make my Lily bleeding." said Yoona

"Hahahahaha, see, in ten second if Lily didn't recover i'll win !" said Sica and shwoing the time.

"OH NO ! Lily, get up ! Lily !!!!" Yoona scream.

"YAHH !!! You two like a kids !" said Sungmin when he irritaded with Yoona and Jessica loud voice. 

"Hahahaha, i win !" said Sica and blerk to Yoona.

Yoona pouts and she tickle Jessica and they laugh.

"YAHHH !!!" again Sungmin scream.

"Ah, oppa ! Why ? We are so happy playing, but you disturb us." said Yoona.

"Yeah !" Sica nod cuz she agree with Yoona.

"Yah, Yoong-ah you are a girl ! You know how girl should do ?" ask Sungmin.

"What ?" ask Yoona 

"Girl shouldd...."

Before Sungmin could finish his word, Yoona's phone ringing. Yoona dashing to pick up her phone.

# Taemin Oppa ^^ #

Yoona smiling like crazy when she look at the caller name. She give a signal to Sungmin and Jessica to go inside her room.

Jessica sigh. Sungmin frowned.

"Who's that ?" ask Taemin.

"You don't know ?" ask Jessica

"NO ..." 

"He's Yoona boyfriend, Lee Taemin." said Jessica and sigh after she finish her words.

"Oh i see. Then, Sica-ah, do you have boyfriend ?" ask Sungmin

Sica cheeks turn red. 

"I hope you didn't anyone." said Sungmin as he go down to the kitchen.

Jessica knocked her head. Her focus back to Yoona's phone call. She know that the caller is Lee Taemin. She messed with her hair. She really hate Taemin. Taemin take her ity. 

But something really disturbing her mind. She knows her body well. But, she didn't think that she didn't have . It nothing change to her body. She know that. But, why Taemin said that he had her. 

"Ahhhh !!!" Sica scream slowly because she is so stress. 

Jessica look to Yoona's door.

"Yoongie, i hope it'll not too late when you know the truth later on." she said so slow that only her can hear that.

.....................

"Anneyong oppa !" greet Yoona to Taemin as she pick up the phone. 

"Yes baby. I miss you baby." said Taemin.

"Miss you too." said Yoona.

"Can we meet tomorrow dear ?" ask Taemin.

"Oh, great ! I would love to go out with you." said Yoona.

"By the way, baby can you please transferred some money to my account ?" ask Taemin.

"Money ? How much ?" ask Yoona.

"About 8 thousand dear." said Taemin.

"Oh, but what you want to do with that money ?" ask Yoona

"I want to use that as investmen." said Taemin.

"Okay then. Tomorrow i will call you when i finish transferred the money." said Yoona.

"Okay, baby. So , i have to go now. Good night." said Taemin.

"Good night oppa." said Yoona and she go to sleep dreaming about Taemin.

 

*In the morning.

Yoona wake up early. Then she dashing to her lappy. She need to transferred the money that Taemin ask her. After done, she giving a call. But, Taemin didn't pick up the phone. She try and try many time but Taemin still didn't pick up his phone.

"Maybe he's still sleeping." said Yoona and smiled.

Then, Yoona send a message to Taemin telling him about the money that had been transferred and to remind him to pick up her at Cofee bar near Yoona's house.

Then, she go bathinng with a smiled on her face. She's going to date with Taemin today. After 30 minutes, she done and go to the kitchen. Sungmin and Jessica didn't wake up so she leave a note on the refrigerator.

 

" Oppa, Jessica, i'm going out ! So don't need to find me okeyy ^^ 

Maybe i'll back at night."

- Yoona -

Then she walk to the gate. She open the letter box and found the envelope. That brown envelope didn't have any address and only have her name. 'Im Yoona'. She feel weird. She open the envelope while she walk and ..................................

 

p/s : Hahaha, Yoona will know the truth. Will she be angry or maybe she just acted fool and didn't trust the proof that Donghae give her. Feel free to comment ^^