Part 22

FriendNemy

Donghae walk slowly into the path to the waterfall where Yoona was. He walk and saw her covering her face with hand. She is sitting on the bench while her body shiver because of her saddnes. 

Donghae look at his watch on the left hand.

"It's have been 15 minutes since she cried. It have to over now." said Donghae and walk to Yoona.

He reach his hand with a piece of tissue to Yoona. Yoona raise her head and take the tissue. She wipe her tears on her face. And the two remains silence. Then, Yoona move aside to give Donghae a place to sit. 

Donghae smile. Then, he sit beside Yoona. Yoona raise her head again with her red face because of the tears. 

"Gomawo, Donghae-ssi." said Yoona. Donghae look at her and then nod.

Yoona throw a deep sigh. Then, she stand up from her sit. Leave Donghae alone at that bench. Donghae look at her. Yoona go nearer to the riverbank. Looking at the crytal clear water with astonished look.

Yoona put her leg into the river and sit down. Then, she turn back to Donghae and said 

"Donghae-ssi, come here !" said her.

Donghae come to her. He is smiling. Then, without a word, he just push Yoona into the water.

Yoona who really shock just scream. "YAH ! Lee Donghae !" 

Donghae laugh at her from the riverbank. Yoona glare at him and then she hold Donghae hands and pull him to river.

Donghae shock with Yoona sudden action. But then, he just laugh when Yoona splash the water to his face. 

Donghae see a big stone nearer, he then pick up the stone and show that to Yoona.

"No, don't throw at me, Donghae-ssi." said Yoona really shocked.

Donghae laugh and then he throw the big stones into the water causing the water to have a big splash. The water was splashed to Yoona's face. Then , the two laugh happily.

They playing with the water untill they feel really tired and hungry.

........................

Yoona sit on the bench. squeezing her t-shirt to remove the water. 

"Donghae-ssi, what can we do ? Our clothes are really wet now and we have to wait. But i'm really hungry now." said Yoona as her stomach is making sound because she didn't eat anything since breakfast.

"I'm hungry too, so why don't we just go to the car and search for the nearer snack bar ?" ask Donghae.

"But, your car's sit will be wet." said Yoona.

"Ahh, don't care about it." said Donghae.

Then, the two leaving the place and stop at the nearer snack bar.

While waiting for their ramyun to cooked, Donghae ask Yoona something.

"Do you forgive me ?" ask Donghae

"For ?" ask Yoona didn't understand. She is really busy blowing her ramyun to be cold.

"For our past fight." said Donghae.

"Ahhh, you worried about that ! It's okay. I'll forgive you because you help me today." said Yoona smiling.

"Thanks ! Should we start all over again ?" ask Donghae.

"Okay." said Yoona.

"Anneyong, i'm Lee Donghae." said Donghae reach his hand to Yoona.

"Anneyong Donghae-ssi, i'm Im Yoona." said Yoona and she shook Donghae hand.

"Let's be friend." said Donghae.

"Okay, friend !" said Yoona and the two burst into laugh.

 

................................

Donghae's car arrived infront of Yoona house when sunset. The sky is going to turn dark in some minutes. 

Yoona look at Donghae and then she said " Thanks for everything, Donghae-ssi." and she smiled.

"welcome. But, i hope you will call me oppa later." said Donghae winking.

"In your dream." said Yoona and laugh while close the door. Then she wave to Donghae.

Donghae then, drove his car away.

.......................................

 

"Yoongie-ah, where are you going ?" ask Jessica when she saw her.

"Just going anywhere." she said.

Jessica look at Yoona. She touch Yoona's wet hair.

"Why you in this state, Yoong-ah ?" ask Jessica worried.

"Jessi-jessi, don't worry okay. I'm in a good state." said Yoona and messing Jessica hair.

"Did you go out with Taemin ?" ask jessica.

"I'm break up with him." said Yoona like nothing happen.

"What ?" ask Jessica shocked. Half of her heart also happy for that news.

"Yeah ~~ jessi. Jessi, i want to wash up and sleep tonight because i have a really long day today. But, tomorrow, sharp on 9 am, let's go for a dating !" said Yoona and winking to Jessica.

Jessica laugh and hit Yoona shoulder.

"What ? i'm serious okay." said Yoona.

"Hmm, okay ! See you tomorrow alligator !" said Jessica before Yoona punch her.

 

p/s : Ahhh,,, as for you who always ask for YoonSic, then i'll present you for Yoona-Jessica girls dating for the next chapter. So stay tuned to read ^^ I'll try my hard to make the scene become so havoc and happy for those beautiful girls.