Part 21

FriendNemy

"Can someone help me ?" cried Yoona in pain.

Her hand was bleeding. Her face full of tears. She sit beside the highway holding her knees to her chest. Looking down.

Suddenly, she hear the cars engine scraped with the door. It sound like being stop so sudden. She also heard the door car being close and a rushing footstep coming towards her. Yoona wanna tilting her head. Wondering who. But, she didn't have an encourage to .

"Taemin ?"

"No, he hate me.. he will not coming again right ?" ask Yoona to herself while her sight still on the ground.

"Im Yoona-shii." said the person.

Yoona close her eyes. Still try to remember the voice. 

That person kneeling, touching Yoona bleeding hand. 

"Are you okay ?" ask him.

Yoona look to that person. Her eyes become big.

"Lee Donghae ?" ask Yoona startled.

"Sorry because i'm coming late to help you." said Donghae and he look into Yoona teary eyes.

"W...Wh..What are you doing here ?" ask Yoona stutter

Donghae who wiping the blood at Yoona hand fall silent.

Donghae remember how he rushed from his home to Yoona's house. He want to ensure that Yoona is safe. He follow Taemin car but his car stucked at the red lamp while Taemin had past it. The red lamp is so long so that he really nervous. Then, when he past the red lamp and drove faster into the highway. At last, he found Yoona crying beside the highway.

"I'm just inadvertently in this way to go somewhere, but i found you here. You are my client, so i must help you." said Donghae.

Yoona fall silent after hearing his word. She can't imagine, a person that she really hate come to help her. Actually, she want to call Jessica but she didn't remember to brought her cellphone.

"Come inside my car. You need to go clinic." said Donghae.

"It's ok. Just please send me home, Lee Donghae-shii.." said Yoona.

Donghae didn't care about Yoona's word but he drove the car straight to the nearer clinic.

When they arrived at the clinic, Yoona glare to Lee Donghae. Yoona really hate clinic, hospital, doctor,nurse ! She really hate that ! 

Donghae open the door. 

"Let's go." said Donghae.

"NO ! I don't want !" said Yoona.

"You want to walk yourself or you need me to carry you inside. I don't care." said Donghae teasing.

"Ish !" said Yoona and she go out from the car with long face.

After Yoona having her treatment, Donghae ask her where to go.

"Why did you ask me ? Did you follow my word just now ? No right ? So, what is the point to ask, Mr Lee Donghae ?" ask Yoona.

"So, i can take you whenever i fell to go right ?" with his word, he just drove his car away. 

"Yah ! Mr. Lee Donghae, where are we going ?" ask Yoona while her eyes look around the way. It seem they are going to a hidden place or the right word is, they are going inside the forest !

"Yah !!" Yoona angry when Donghae didn't said anything. She only can see he smiling.

"Yoona, can you don't call me Mr. Lee Donghae like that huh. It sound like we didn't know each other." said Donghae.

"Mr. Lee Donghae, we really didn't know each other !" said Yoona glaring to Donghae.

"We know each other Yoongie-ah. Didn't we ? Just call me Donghae oppa because i'm 3 years older than you." said Donghae.

"NEVER ! Never ever ever !" said Yoona 

Donghae drove silently into the wood. And at last they arrived at open space to park the car.

Yoona look infront. She is really nervous wondering why Donghae take her here.

"What are we doing here ?" ask Yoona.

"Do you still didn't understand, Yoona ? We ? Just two of us here !" said Donghae and he smirk.

"Yah, what are you trying to do ?" ask Yoona scared.

"Huh, do you think that i'm going to you ? Nonsense ! We are here, in the deep wood. Just walk 10 step to the front and you can see a beautiful scene." said Donghae

"i want you to release all your pain, your stress." said Donghae again.

"Try to move on, girl." said Donghae softly

Yoona look to Donghae. Then, she open the car door and walk 10 step like Donghae said. She need to go through a short path full of bushes. Then, what she can see is a waterfall with a crystal clear water. It's really cozy and comfort there. She didn't look at the back and go to a bench under a shady tree.

Donghae sit in the car and let Yoona be alone for awhile. Although he scared that maybe Yoona'll do something bad but he just put his trust to that pretty girl. 

Yoona's eyes become teary again. She know remember about Taemin, what had Taemin done for her. How foolish she was this while. She just crying. Put her hand onto her face and she just cry. Being together with Donghae just now make her forget about Taemin but now, like Donghae said, she need to release everything.

She remember her best friend, Jessica. She remember her brother, Sungmin . 

 

p/s : ahh,, feel release when i can write this chapter. Hahaha, but now i had to think to write about YoonSic again. Many readers want that. I'll try my best , readers ^^