ILOVEYOU ,friend ! part 2

FriendNemy

Yoona's pov

"Did he just asked me to dated him ?"

"I'm not dreaming, right ?"

"Are this reality ?"

............................................................

"Yoona-ya ? How ?" Ask Taemin very gentleman.

"Ah- oppa ! I would like to !" Said Yoona shyly

"Yoona-yah ! Did you said that we are going to have shopping this afternoon ? How about our plan ?" Ask Sica

"Omo ! I'm forgot about it. Mianeh Sica-yah.."Yoona feel guilty but at the same time she didn't want to let the date off.

"Princcess, we will go shopping tomorrow and i'll treat you lunch ! ok ?" She whisper to Sia ears.

"Yoona-yah,.."

Taemin saw that Sica want to pleed Yoona not to leave her. He faster said to Yoona.

"Done ? Let's go !" 

"o..err.. AH ! Arasso oppa ! Sica-yah, see you tonight." Taemin took her hand before she could wave to Sica.

"Yoona must be fallen to him." Said Sica and she pouts.

"They just only knowing each other two weeks ago and Yoona just easily want to date him." said Sica worried about Yoona.

.........................................................................

"Oppa ? Where do we want to go ?" ask Yoona

"Clubbing, little lady." 

"Oh no ! Oppa, can we go somewhere else ? I didn't that place."

"Anniyya.. Oppa love that place so much !" said Taemin without see Yoona face.

"But, oppa, this t-shirt and jeans is not suit to that place, so, let's go somewhere else please...." Yoona make another excuse.

"DOn't worry because i have another short dress for you." He give Yoona a paper bag.

"We arrive here. You should go to the toilet and change to the dress that i give you." said Taemin.

Yoona jitter when she saw the club environment. Full with smoke, and so many couple kissing and make R18 theres. She look in Taemin eyes but Taemin just ignore her. Taemin push her to the ladies and he leave her alone.

In the toilet, Yoona shock to the dress. It's so short and y. Yoona didn't want to wear that, but she didn't want Taemin oppa to dissapointed with her.

She's go out and many masher man look her, like they want to eat her. She's so scared. Quickly she seach for Taemin and luckily she saw Taemin but, with other girl.

"Oppa.." She called

That girl who was next to him give a kiss on his cheek before leaving him.

"Yoongie-ya, why you take so long. Sorry for being with other girl." Taemin take Yoona hand and make her sit on his lap.

"So, what we do here." ask Yoona.

"Dance ,baby !" 

Taemin take Yoona hand and he dance.

"Oppa. i do not know how to dance." says Yoona.

"This girl is so borink ! Nothing she can do to attract me, but her wealthy really blind me" He said to himself.

 

p/s : ekekeke Taemin is soo evil here although i like him :) Sorry for my worst grammar chingu-ya ...