Part 20 : The heart breaking

FriendNemy

Yoona walk into the cafe that she and Taemin promise to meet. She find a table in front of the cafe. She smiled and put the envelope on the table. 

"Waiter ." 

"Yes, what can i help you miss." ask the waiter.

"I would like to have Vanilla Latte and a piece of Cheesee Cake please." said Yoona and smile.

"I'm understand, miss. Please wait." said the waiter and go.

Yoona sit leisurely playing with her phones. She forgot the envelope that she get. 

"Ish, oppa still didn't come huh." said Yoona.

After 5 minutes her order is arrived. She looks at the table and remember the envelope that she get earlier.

"Ahh, this envelope." she said and open it.

"Picture ?" said Yoona puzzled.

She then throw her sight to the road. Afraid that Lee taemin might had arrived.

Then, she pulled the pictures from the envelope. Her eyes falls into a pictures that figuring Taemin and one y girl. They are hugging at the pub full of smoke.

Yoona was really shock. The pictures fall to the floor. She trembling. Her eyes full of teary that gonna fall.

"Opp..Oppa ! He's cheating me ?" ask Yoona to herself. 

She reach her cold hands to take the glass of drink. Her face going white with her nose and eyes was red because she hold her tears. 

"No, maybe it just a fake picture that people send because they jealous of us right ?" Yoona put a smile on her face try to calm herself.

"i just need to ask oppa about this. No ! He'll never cheat to me. He love me." said Yoona fight with her inner self.

Yoona put the pictures back in the envelope. She take a deep breath and fold that envelope. Her appetite to eat that Cheese cake lost because of that sudden picture.

At the same time, Taemin arrived at the cafe. He smirk to see Yoona waiting for him. He just need to act he love Yoona just to take all her money.

*Pin *pin *pin

Yoona shock seeing Taemin. He is in the car, wearing a black sunglasess. 

Yoona walk and open the car door. She put a fake smile to her face and smile to Taemin.

"Anneyong oppa." said Yoona.

"Yeah." said Taemin and just drove the car from the cafe.

"Oppa, where are we going ?" ask Yoona

"Somewhere." said Taemin

When the car is on the highway, Yoona brave herself to ask Taemin about the picture. She takes the envelope from her handbag and pulled the pictures.

"Oppa, can you explain this ?" ask Yoona.

Taemin glance to the pictures that Yoona show. He is shock but he just act normal like nothing happened.

"So, what ?" he ask coldly.

"Please say that this is fake,oppa." plead Yoona.

He smirk to Yoona.

"You dare to stalk me now, huh ! What if i say it is a truth pictures ?" ask Taemin.

"No, someone send this to me. But oppa, you love me right ?" ask Yoona and her eyes become red.

"Yah, don't be stupid okay. Ahh,, i'm also tired to act right now. And also i don't know where to take you.. so, i just need to tell the truth right ? And, i have also got the money that i want. I'm very shock ! You put 10 thousands on my account. That so kind of you , pabo-ah." said Taemin and burst into laugh.

Yoona shock to Taemin hurt statement.

"Yo..You didn't love me ?" ask Yoona hum.

"NO ! I don't love you. The one that i love is on the picture !" said Taemin hurtfully.

"I never love you, you are pabo girl. Not suitable with the smart LEE TAEMIN !" said Taemin again and with that, he stop the car at the sideroad of that lonely highway.

Yoona try not to cry although her eyes and nose are so red. But she is shock when Taemin stop the car so sudden.

"w..wh..why ?" ask Yoona.

"Go out now !" said Taemin. 

"Now ? Here ?" ask Yoona shock.

"Yeah ! NOW !!" Lee Taemin shout to Yoona.

"Opp..oppa, please pity me." said Yoona starting to cry.

"Yah ! Pabo , stupid girl. Or you also deaf ? I said go out NOWWW !!!!!" again he screaming beside Yoona's ear.

Slowly she open her seatbelt. She look at Taemin to have his pity but not use. Taemin just look infront without pitying her.

Yoona open the door. But she still refuse to go out. Still hope that Taemin will pity her. 

Taemin annoy with Yoona. Without a notice he just push Yoona out.

*Buk !

It's very painful to Yoona. Her soft hand touch the rough road and build a scratches and bleeding. She's cry.

Without waiting Taemin close the door and fastly drove away. He leave Yoona alone at the highway.

She is crying. A heart and her hand were painfully. Nobody seem to stop to help her.

 

p/s : ahhh, i feel bad to write about Yoona like this. Please forgive me , dear reader. You will angry with Taemin right ? haha, it just my storyy, don't hate him in reality ^^