Part 23 : Today is Girls Date !

FriendNemy

Jessica rushed to make the breakfast for her and Yoona. Her little BFF is going to spend a whole day with her and she is so excited. Jessica is wearing her new red dress with a red headbands on her released hair.

Jessica hear Yoona footstep and she smiled to her.

"Good morning ^^" said Jessica while serving the breakfast.

"Morning, Jessi." said Yoona also .

Yoona is ready with her black and white polka dot dress and her curly cute hair.

 

The two look really stunning.

"Jessica, oppa isn't home ?" ask Yoona while taking a slice of toast.

"No, he didn't come home lately. He is really busy now." said Jessica.

"Ahh..." said Yoona

After having a breakfast , Yoona and Jessica go to the porch. The car that they used to hangout is in there.

"Welcome back our Nissan Fair Lady !" said Jessica and Yoona together.

Ten minutes later, the car moved out from that luxurious house.

"Yeahhh !! " said Yoona while sitting her hand waving in the air.

Jessica who in the charge of driving smiling happily.

Yoona then turn on the song and they singing it and ignoring other passerby who looking at them.

"They might think we are crazy, Yoongie." said Jessica and laugh.

"So, where is our destination ?" ask Yoona.

"Store Galleria Dapartment !" said Jessica loudly.

Store Galleria Department is one of the luxurious shopping complex in Seoul located at Apguejong-dong district. Jessica and Yoona always having time shopping in that mall and now, they want to remember back the history.

Now , they are in the parking lot. Jessica want to open the door but Yoona hold her.

"You still lack something, Jessi." said Yoona.

She then, open her LV handbag and putting the shades into Jessica small faces.

"ahh, so we look like diva here right !" said Jessica.

"Yeah ! You right. We have to enjoy ourselves so much today !" said Yoona and going out of the car.

"Then, let's walk like a model." said Jessica.

"Let's go !" said Yoona she link into Jessica arm.

"You want to be a model or a kid ?" said Jessica when Yoona link into her arm.

"Your baby !" said Yoona and winking to Jessica.

Jessica just laugh and let Yoona link in her arm. In fact, she love it. It have been long time since they had time together.

They walk to one boutiqe and another boutiqe. Their hands now full of many paper bag.

"Jessi, i want to gift you a present !" said Yoona smiling.

"What ?" ask Jessica.

"Let's go to this boutiqe." said Yoona and walk into jewelery stores.

Jessica followed her.

"Sir, i am Im Yoona, the one who book a couple bracelet not so long ago." said Im Yoona to the manager.

"Oh yes ! Please wait." said him.

"You book ? When ?" ask Jessica.

"It's had been a long time. But i so busy untill i forget about it. I'm sorry" said Yoona 

"Ahhh... it's okay" said Jessica understand.

Then, the manager out and holding a paper bag on his hand.

"This is that bracelet, miss." said the manager.

"Open it !" said Yoona 

Jessica open the paper bag. Theres a normal size of cute box and tied with ribbon. She opened it and speechless. There is two white crystal bracelet with their names 'YoonSic Forever' on it.

"How ?" ask Yoona.

"It's beautiful." said Jessica.

"Yoongie-ah, thank you !" said her looking at Yoona.

"You know, you are my treasure. My sister,friends,BFF,siblings, and my everything. I really love you and sorry for making a problem and make you worried." said Yoona.

"It's okay Yoongie-ah, what the meaning of friends if she didn't care of her own friend." said Jessica and they hugging in the stores.

After walking around , they stop in front of bridal boutiqe.

"Do you want to get in ?" ask Jessica.

"Here ?" ask Yoona shockly.

"Let just looking around, Yoongie-ah !" said Jessica.

"Okay then !"

Actualy, they just want to look around, but after a while, they are really excited and also want to try the gown. There are a few customer in that boutiqe. 

"Let's try and take photo !" said Jessica.

"Okay, then." said Yoona

"Is this beautiful ?" ask Yoona showing a short wedding dress 

Jesssica looking at the dress showing her two-thumbs up and force Yoona to wear it.

After a few minutes, Yoona get out from the fitting room.

Jessica eyes go widened. She clap her hand 

"Really really pretty !" said her.

"Now, it's your turn Jessi." said Yoona after she change into her clothes.

"Okay. Let me choose first." said Jessica and stand up.

Then she choose a long white gown with a delicate straps. 

Then after a few minutes she go out and Yoona smiling.

"I really think you suit my Sungmin oppa, Jessi." said Yoona teasing .

"Yah ! I'm shy !" said Jessica.

"Why ? It's true right ?" ask Yoona innocently.

"Whatever !" said Jessica and go change to her clothes.

The two proceed to a luxurious restaurant in the mall. It have been lunch time.

"Let's eat first." said Yoona 

While they waiting for their order to arrived. Someone coming to them.

"Anneyong baby, miss me ?" ask him.

Yoona and Jessica really shock looking at him.

Jessica look at Yoona face. Yoona look at him.

"Oh hi, did you know me ?" ask Yoona with nothing change on her face . 

Taemin shock with Yoona sharp question.

A while ago, Taemin see this two girls. They having a happy time and he really want to make Yoona hurt once again so he followed them.  Moreover, the money that Yoona transfer to him is blocked as Yoona reported to the bank that she want to cancel the transfer. Taemin is really angry of this.

"Hey, don't pretend baby. I know you still love me." said Taemin and touching Yoona's hair and Taemin's another hand gentyly Yoona face. One of Yoona's weakness to Taemin.

 

p/s : this chapter will be continued because i think it's too long for this chapter. Let see if Yoona will melt into Taemin again or she will ignore him and continued her day with Jessica in a happy mood.