Back.

Destined

hello :3

I bet you know who's jinah's boyfriend :)


 

I was standing in front of the door my house, fumbling with my keys. I opened the door and I shouted out loud

 

‘I’M HOME!’

 

 

I went into my bedroom. 

 

Everything is still the same. I unpacked my stuff and went to take a bath. My body feels sticky after a four hours long trip. I called my mum to inform her I've reach safely in Seoul.

After I settled my things, I went to Pledis High for my audition. I was nervous because I know that if I don't pass the audition I would have to fly back to China. 

I registered my name at the counter and sat down on the wooden bench. I waited patiently, silently singing the song that I will perform later. 

'No. 7 Miss Hwang Jinah. Please come in.' The speaker suddenly spoke cause me to flinch. I walked into the room and saw 5 judges sitting there.

'Annyeonghasaeyo, Hwang Jinah imnida. I'm performing 'Going Crazy' by Song jieun.'

I got into position. I started singing and rapping confidently. I once sang this to my friends and they praised me for my rapping because it's similar to Bang Yongguk's. 

After singing and rapping, I bowed elegantly and waited for the judges' comment. 

'It was awesome, but you made a mistake at the beginning. Keep it up!' A male jugde commented.

'It was fantastic. I've never seen someone perform both the rapping and singing part together. Great job!' A female judge praised.
'Kamsahamida.' I bowed again.

The judges dicussed for a while. I stood there, trembling. 

'Now I annouce that, Miss Hwang Jinah, you've pass the audition. Congratulation, you are now enrolled in Pledis High.' The male judge said. 

I sigh in relief and thank the judge gratefully. I went down the stage and thanked them again.

 

 

A week later- Monday, 7.00 a.m.

I grabbed my bag from the couch and leave my house. 

I leave home earlier because I need at least 40 minutes to get to my new school. I made sure the door is locked because I don't want to lose any of my belonging in the house. 

I board the monorail and look at the morning view of Seoul. Nothing much changed, I thought and smiled. 

 

I walked into the school compound and saw students walking around. It was 7.45 and school doesn't start until 8.30. I asked students about the way to the principal office so apparently it took me 20 minutes to get there. This school is so gigantic that a teacher would get lost here. 

I picked up my schedule from the principal. I decided to scroll around the school since I have the school map now. By 8.20 I had know where the gym, the indoor swimming pool, the auditorium and the library are. I went to the block where the classrooms are and started looking for my class. I was so absorb in searching for my class that I didn't notice there's someone walking towards my direction.

And yes, I bump into HIM. I rub my forehead while cussing softly. I look up and see who's the one that knocked into me. I nearly got a heart attack.  

'Jonghyun...' I trailed off. 

He was just staring at me, leaving his mouth unclosed. 

I remembered the reason I came back. I change into a cheerful tone.

'Suprise!'

'Oh my... Is that really you Jinnie? Where were you?' Why did you left me?'' He held my shoulders and bombarded me with questions.

'Yes. I'm back. I miss you.' I hugged him tightly.

 


 

woohoo. I'm done with chappie two. I know I'm no good but anyway,

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)