Date

Destined

DOES WOLVES GROWL ACTUALLY i know my stomach does lol. 

 


 

‘WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!’

Before I even realize what was happening, I saw Eyoung was push down into the water. Well, probably she slipped because she was shocked.

‘CHOI SEUNGCHEOL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHY DID YOU PUSH ME GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!’

‘Oops, sorry I was trying to help you guys…’

‘BY PUSHING ME DOWN THE POOL?!’

Luckily, I separated them before they two ended up into the pool together. Seungcheol was so close from getting into the pool because Eyoung was struggling to pull his legs.

I ended the 4 pretty tiredly. In the end, Miss Jungah put me into the backstroke event since I finished it in less than 1 minute and 10 seconds. In fact, I broke Pledis High Swimming Club’s record.

I went back to the team and we practiced relay with the boys. I was told that the competition have some really interesting event like– male and female medley relay and duos. The coaches said that the list of candidates will be done next week. I really hope that I could participate in the competition.

Training ended 2 hours later. I clean myself and packed my stuffs. When I walked to main entrance of the gym, I saw Jonghyun leaning against the door frame. He saw me and gave me his signature smile.

I quicken my pace and walk to him. I cling on his hand immediately I reach him and beamed.

‘Hi babe.’ He hugged me and inhale my scent.

‘Coconut. You’re still the same.’ He ginned cheekily. I slapped him on the arm lightly before he pulled me away.

‘Where are we going?’ I asked curiously at him while he just grinned like an idiot.

‘WE ARE GOING ON A DATE!’

 

 

We reached a bubble tea shop after walking for 10 minutes. I never noticed the busy streets in my 3 days of new school life. I managed to take a glance at those shops on our way since Jonghyun is practically dragging me. There were some boutiques, Skin care shops, café and accessories shops. Guess I have somewhere to shop when I’m free next time.

We found a seat beside the windows. I ordered a malt flavored bubble tea while Jonghyun ordered latte. We both shared a slice of Raspberry trifle since it’s kinda costy.

Out of nowhere, Jonghyun wipe some cream on my nose with his finger. I whispered loudly and kick his leg under the table. He dodged and kissed my nose. I widened my eyes. He then joined our nose together. I am usually awkward with this skinship thing but this time I liked how our forehead and nose were connected. We smile shyly, totally ignoring the attention from other customers in the shop.

 

'I really love you, you know?' Jonghyun said when he pinched my cheek.

'I know. I love you too.' 


Hi guys here's a super short chapter, sry for not updating for this long i'm just really busy. Will try to do the second update later tonight or tomorrow (;

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)

please do so to let me know if i should continue this story or not. PLEASE.