Hello ;)

Destined

sry for not updating for the pass few weeks /thousand apologies/

 


Yo guys, meet my friend, Jinah.’   said Eyoung. 

 

'Guys meet my sister, Jinah.' Seungcheol imitated Eyoung. 

 

Eyoung glares at him. Seungcheol just gave her a silly grin, making her punch his arm lightly. They two had been best friends since Eyoung's transfer to this school, along with NU'EST and this group of hot swimmers in front of me. That's what Eyoung told me in class when we nearly fell asleep because of the boring literature class. Eyoung’s head was hung low, nodding for a few times until I realise she’s sleeping. I shook her awake. She can’t stand the boredom anymore and decided to skip class with me – going to the toilet. She told me many things about this school and her friends, but not about her co-curriculum activities. So I was surprised when I saw her in the swimming centre.

 

I was middled by these hot guys. They practically surrounded me. Eyoung asked me to introduce myself to them.

 

‘Hi everyone, nice to meet you.’ I say in a so-call friendly tone. I’m no good with new friends, especially guys. I just don’t want to sound rude. That’s all. You don’t wanna be friend with me, it’s fine. That’s the reason why don’t have much friends.

 

‘Hi, I’m Mingyu. You’re pretty.’ He winks at me. Such a flirtatious guy huh. I just smile at him, half-heartedly. I don’t want to be rude to Jonghyun’s friends.

‘Hi I’m Soooooooooooooonyoung.’ A guy standing in my back suddenly spoke and turned me around so I was facing him. He has small eyes but they look cute on him.

‘My name is Hansol.’ The boy beside him introduced himself. He has an American accent. He looks friendly though. Smiling warmly and nice.

‘You’re American?’ I asked in English. He grin happily.

 

‘Half American. Wow you can speak English? Cool!’ he said excitedly. Probably found someone that can communicate with him in his mother tongue.

 

‘I can speak Korean, English and Chinese. My mum is Chinese. In fact, I just came back from China.’

 

‘Hyung! Hyung! She can speak Chinese! She can be your translator!’ Hansol waves towards two guys sitting on the bench, chatting. I just realised their existence because they were too quiet. I saw them just now when I was walking towards them but I thought they went somewhere after I reached.

 

The two quiet guys look up. After they acknowledged what happened, they smiled at me, a sign of greeting.

One of the guy stood up, practically running towards me, shouting ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAA!’ and he tried to hug me but I dodge. So he ended up running into the pool. *SPLASH* ‘oops… sorry…’

 

‘OMG MING MING CAN YOU NOT BE SO CLUMSY?!’ the other Chinese guy scolded him in Chinese and went to help him, handling him a towel. The group of girls in the other side of the swimming centre look weirdly at us.

The two Chinese guy turned to me. I tried hard not to laugh at what just happened. The guy that fell into the pool, yeah, they call him Ming Ming, called me noona again.

 

‘WHAT?! How and where do I look older than you omg?!’ I can’t believe he called me a noona. I am using SK-II everyday how could I be older than him urgh.

 

‘I’m 16. Freshman this year. I’m in class F-A3. Feel free to come and look for me noona do you want my number too so that you can text me let’s see noona I have no training on Monday Thursday Satur-‘  he kept on babbling.

 

‘Ok stop.’ I can’t stand the way he kept calling me noona in fact I’m younger than him.

 

‘I’m a sophom-‘ ‘SEE YOU’RE MY NOONA HI NOONA!’

 

‘I’M ONLY 15!’ That’s it, this guy is getting on my nerves.

 

‘Wow, so you’re in the same class with Eyoung noona? You’re smart!’

 

‘Hey I’m not your noona too!’ Eyoung protested. Oh god, why did this guy like calling random people noona?

 

‘Hey Doyoon, we’d got a new friend! And she’s pretty.’ Mingyu noticed his two besties walking towards them. He managed to tell him about the new girl before the others saw them.

 

‘Wow really let me see- HWANG JINAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!’ Doyoon shouted at me, causing the girls to look at us again.

 

‘Hi Doyoon. You’re in this club too? Nice hahaha.’

 

‘Don’t ‘Doyoon’ me girl I’m 2 years older than you what do you mean too… wait you joined the swimming club? Does Jonghyun knows?’ He asked. Concerned. 

 

‘Yeah he agreed after I told him.’

 

‘Great.’

 

‘Hyung introduce yourself meh, don’t be so cool.’ Mingyu nudged the guy that came with Doyoon just now. Then, everybody’s attention turned to him. I gave him a small smile, waiting for him to introduce himself.

 

‘Wonwoo.’ His reply was short. Then, he turned around and started warming up. ‘Don’t mind him, he’s shy towards girls hahaha.’ Mingyu teased Wonwoo, earning a glare from the latter.

 

We chatted for a while, getting know of each other. I found that Hansol was same age as me and Eyoung. The rest were older.

 

A few minutes later, training started and the coach came in, a male and a female. Eyoung managed to tell me about the male coach. ‘He’s Park Jaehyun. He’s so young and hot omg.’ I went to the other side of the swimming centre, joining the girls with Eyoung.

 

‘We’ll be having a friendly match with Seoul High School in June, which is 2 months later. Our school have won 3 years in a row, and the principal hopes that we can continue defending our crown.’ The coach started briefing after we had gather. Then she noticed me.

 

‘Are you new?’ She asked. I nodded. ‘Introduce yourself to the others.’ I nodded again, went in front and stand beside of her. ‘I’m Hwang Jinah but you can call me Jinnie.’ I went back to Eyoung after that. 

‘Just call me Jungah I’m just a few years older than you. Now girls, introduce yourself to your new team mate.’ She’s so casual.

‘Hello I’m Lizzy, S-B1.’

‘I’m Jooyeon from J-A2. Nice to meet you!’

‘I’m Yooyoung. F-B1.’ A girl with curly hair and cute eye smile beam happily while introducing herself.

‘Hey my name is Nana nice to meet you.’ She’s really gorgeous with blonde hair.

‘Nara here hello!’

‘U-EE. J-A3.’ She seemed really cool. She just introduced without a trace of smile in her face.

‘Alright, Eyoung you’re close to Jinah right? Can you help me to give her a test? I need to know she’s good in which event for the friendly match.’

 

‘Sure.’ Eyoung walked to the second pool with me, I did some stretching and warm up exercise before getting into the water. Then, someone came.

 

‘I’ll help you!’

 

 


[A/N: Jinah speaks Chinese to Ming Ming and Junhui, English to Hansol while Korean to the others :)


hmmm who's that?

 

GUESS :D

PS. I haven't decide who's Jinah gonna end up with in the end but tips are in the story feed (:

 

 

Pictures are not mine. Credits to rightful owner. :)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)

I DON'T BITE!