Major

Destined

 

Back from camp I’m so tan omg /sobs/

 


 

‘Seungcheol! You know Jinah?’ Eyoung exclaimed.

‘Well, apparently yes. This guy here is her boyfriend. I knew her since middle school.’ Seungcheol answered while pointing to Jonghyun.

[A/N: Eyoung and Seungcheol are just bestfriends :P]

‘Let’s go. I may die of hunger.’ Jonghyun pouted and ushered us. We laughed at his childishness. On the way to the canteen there were students staring at us because we literally blocked the whole corridor. We chatted happily about the school, family and friends. 

I walked to a table with Eyoung at the corner of the canteen. All the students were looking at us, wondering why we’re with the school’s kingkas. I hated attentions. I quickly head to my destination and wait for the guys. Jonghyun insisted to buy me lunch.

We ate happily. I knew the students were non stop glancing at us but I just ignore those looks. The bell rang. We chatted for a while before going back to the class. Jonghyun walked me to my English class while the others were in god-knows-where. On the way to my class, Jonghyun was telling me about the activities in the school. He joined the music and boxing club. He gave me suggestions about what major I should choose.

I saw something. I decided immediately what I want to join.

I tugged on Jonghyun’s shirt. He looked at what I was staring at. He smiled knowingly.

‘Just go. I’ll support you. I know what happened but don’t be scared, I’ll always be at your side.’ Sometimes he knows me to well, even better than myself.  

 

The following day, I passed up my form of what I wanted to major in. Seriously, I don’t know if I made the right choice for my art major. I’m confident in music instruments but I’m not sure if I can do well since I heard that I lot of people got kicked out form that club because they were lack of talent.

 

Monday

 

It’s the first day of my training in Pledis High Swimming Club. I admit that I was nervous. I packed all my stuff the night before and checked it again before I left for school in the morning. I wanted to leave good impression to the members in the club.

I changed into my swimming attire after class. Jonghyun had went for his boxing training so he couldn’t accompany me. I don’t feel sad. After all I’m not a overbearing girlfriend. I don’t need my boyfriend with me 24/7.

I went into the huge indoor swimming centre. I saw several students there. They were either warming up or chatting with each other.  I was surprised to see Eyoung there, sitting on the bench while reading a book. She noticed my presence after a few seconds. I beamed happily and went straight to her. She was shocked but glad when she know that I joined the swimming club. She said she’s good friend with the guys but she didn’t have any girl friends here.

‘Let me introduce you to my friends here, of course. They’re guys hehehe.’ I followed her to the other end of the sport centre. I saw Seungcheol talking to a bunch of guys. The seems young. I’m sure not all of them are Koreans due to their looks. Maybe some of them are Chinese or Caucasians. Apart from that, they look hot topless. I swear my cheek turns too red at the moment I met eyes with one of them.  

‘Yo guys, meet my friend, Jinah.’  

 


chappie 4 done i feel great. woohoo i bet you know who's coming out on the next chapter *winks winks*

i'm gonna sleep now sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes i'm sleepy zzz

once again,

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)