Together

Destined

 

chappie 3 here mian I was busy. with school T^T

 

 


 

New Character:

  he's hot isn't he <3

-Kim Jonghyun/ JR

-18 years/ Senior

-Your boyfriend since middle school

-Best friend with Seungcheol and Doyoon

-Pledis High Music Club

-Pledis High Boxing Club

-Great rapper and dancer

 

 

I release Jonghyun from the hug. I didn’t miss his very shocked face. I smiled. He pulled me to a bench under a tree behind the hall.

‘Where were you these years?’

‘I went to China with my family. I’m sorry. I didn’t even have the time to tell you this. Believe me, I still love you, can we get back together?’

All he did was just pull me into his embrace. ‘OF COURSE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THIS OMG I THOUGHT YOU DUMPED ME BECAUSE I DID SOMETHING WRONG.’

I thought I heard him wrong because I never thought he would agree. All I thought was Jonghyun will pissed off and leave me. I beamed and hug him back.

‘Don’t ever leave me again. I swear I’m gonna chase after you wherever you go if you do that again.’ He let put a long deep breath happily.

 

Ring ding dong ring ding dong ~~~ [A/N: SHINee <3]

The first bell rang. We separated from each other. Jonghyun let out a small smile.

‘What class are you in? Let me walk you to you class.’

‘My class… S-A1. WAIT, I’M IN THE FIRST CLASS?’ I looked at my timetable and immediately started jumping up and down.

‘You’re not only in the first class, you skipped one grade too. You’re supposed to be a freshman this year.’ Jonghyun look at me in surprise.

‘Come on let’s go. We’re getting late.’ He pulled my hand and lead me to the block where the classrooms were. I love the feeling our hands attached together. I let out a small smile unknowingly while following him behind.

 

We reached my classroom. Jonghyun looked at me, pouting, not willing to let go of my hand. I giggle at his expression.

‘Stay in the classroom during lunch break. I’ll come.’ He kissed my forehead before ushering me to the class. I felt embarrassed yet happy. I felt embarrassed because there were a lot of people in the corridor, staring at us while gossiping. I felt because he still love me, like he used to do.

I watched him walked away, probably to his class. I went inside the classroom. I felt lucky because no one saw what happened outside or not they’ll give me weird looks in my first day of school.

Since the first period was study period, the teacher just sat there doing her our stuff. She seems young. I thought. I looked at her name tag, Miss Rebecca Kim, I guessed that’s her name. I went beside her and tap her shoulder.

‘Yes? May I help you? She smiled warmly. I had a feeling that she’ll be my favourite teacher in this school.

‘Oh yes. I’m the new transfer student here. My name is Hwang Jinah.’

She smiled again. She likes to smile a lot. She clapped her hands to get the class’ attention.

‘Class, behave, quiet down. There’s a new student here, you wouldn’t want to ashamed your class right?’ Oh my, she’s even smiling when she says that.

I let out my most attracting smile. ‘Hello, my name is Hwang Jinah, you can call me Jean or Jinnie. I’m from China. Hope we will be good friends. Please take care of me.’

‘How old are you?’ A student raised his hand and asked.

‘I’m turning 15 this September.’

The class immediately turned into chaos. They were murmuring.

‘She’s so young.’ ‘I bet she’s smart.’ ‘She is pretty.' 'I bet she's smart.'

'Alright class. Miss Hwang, you can sit beside Eyoung.' She pointed to the students.

I nodded and walk to the direction where Miss Rebecca pointed. I put my bag on the chair and sat down carefully. 

 

'Hi, my name is Eyoung, I just turned 15 last month. Nice to meet you.' The girl beside me started introducing herself after I settled my things. She seems friendly. I'm starting to like her. 

'Hey, hope we will be good friends.' 

'So, did you decide what you want to join in our school? You need to choose a major in art and sport.'

'Well, I'm not sure though. I'm still new here but I think I can ask my friend for some suggestions.' I thought I can ask Jonghyun for help.

'Ok, make sure you decide soon. The teacher might need it tommorow or the day after. '

The conversation with Eyoung was great. She's fun to hang around I guess. She doesn't have any friends in this class because she's younger than them. She said she's lucky to have me in this class with her now.

 

-Lunch break-

'Do you want to have lunch together?' Eyoung asked me anticipately. 

'Erm, do you mind having lunch with my boyfriends and his friends? I couldn't reject her but I'm waiting for Jonghyun. I remembered NU'EST, Seungcheol and Doyoon. I can't wait to see them. 

'Sure, maybe I can ask my friend to join you too.' 

'Babe, let's go.' I didn't notice Jonghyun was standing there, with 5 more guys. [A/N: pretend Ren is in NU'EST but he don't attend this school. He's a model.]

'Seungcheol! You know Jinah?' 

 


 

HERE'S EYOUNG I LOVE THIS GURL SO MUCH SHE'S SO TALENTED OMG I FEEL LIKE AN IDIO HERE.

Thanks to my first few subscribers :)

Sorry my internet broke down and I feel like sleeping here OTL. I have camp tomorrow so I won't be able to update for the next few days mian 

I aplogise for any spelling and grammar mistakes ok thx bye :)

Hope to see new subbies when I'm back :D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)