Help

Destined

I wrote this chapter few days ago but then I can't upload it idk why hmm sorry guys :(

 


Friday

 ‘DRIVER I WANNA GET DOWN!’ I scrambled from the bus and run towards the school despite there’s still a few kilometers from it. This is my 2nd week of school but I was late the 6th time. I feel really embarrassed every time my I stand in front of the class, and my teacher is already teaching in the class.

 

Unfortunately, I had to face my embarrassment again. The teacher was literally glaring at me when I knocked the door. I quickly apologized and walked to my seat beside Eyoung.  She gave me curious look an passed me a crumbled note. I opened it and read ‘What happened? Wanna talk ‘bout it?’ I wrote down ‘I NEED TO FIND A NEW HOUSE.’ After reading, Eyoung gave me a wtf-are-you-okay-do-you-want-to-see-the-doctor look. When the teacher was not looking, I whispered ‘lunch break’ to her.

 

 

 

5 minutes before end of lunch break

 

 

‘I NEED TO LOOK FOR A NEW HOUSE I CAN’T AFFORD BEING LATE AGAIN OR I’LL GET KICK OUT FROM THIS SCHOOL OMG NO I CAN’T I CAN’T LEAVE JONGHYUN OMG NO IF I GO BACK I COULD NEVER COME BACK TO SEOUL OH LORD URGH SEUNGCHEOL DOYOON SAVE ME I REALLY NEED TO FIN-’ I was tugging so hard onto Seungcheol’s sleeve. Me, Seungcheol, Doyoon and Eyoung are on the school’s rooftop. Jonghyun is having his senior test soon. I don’t wanna bother him so I decided to talk to them. Seungcheol and Doyoon are the people I trust the most beside Jonghyun.

 

‘GIRL, STOP.’ Eyoung prevented me from banging my head to the wall. I calm down and took a deep breath ‘Where do you guys stay anyway? Do you know some place near the school? I need a house, desperately.’ They look at me and stared at each other. ‘Well actually, I stay with them, together with another 6 guys. There’s an unoccupied bed in my room. You can rent the apartment with us.’

 

‘Omg sure yes but Eyoung why didn’t you you tell me you live with so many guys did they do something bad to you did they make you as their maid did they ask you to-’

 

‘Tch…Tch...Tch…’ Three of them walk away while shaking their head, leaving me alone on the rooftop blabbering non-stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘You really need to change your habit of overtalking ah, Jinnie.’ 

 


END OF SEVENTEEN TV SEASON THREE WHAT AM I GOING TO DO EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY /crying oceans

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)

please do so to let me know if i should continue this story or not. PLEASE.