I'm Coming Back

Destined

 

first chappie :3


It's Friday.

I was walking home after school, planning about my weekends. I remembered the times with him, in Seoul [A/N: YES YOU'RE LIVING IN CHINA], they sadden me. How I wish I could live there. 

 

Flashback~

Two years ago

'What did you say?! We're moving to China? Why?' I asked my mum.

'You dad's company's branch needs him. After all, he's the only Chinese in his company.'

'But mum...'

'Jean, please. Listen to your mum. Pack your stuff. We're leaving next Monday.' My dad cuts me off and heads to his room. 

 

I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to him in person. All I did was just send him a text, with the word 'Goodbye.' I know he was confused. My neighbour told me that he did try to look for me. I felt sorry for leaving him. 

I've always wanted to go back to Seoul for vacations but my parents are too busy. I really want to see him. Those feelings never went away. Suddenly, I decided to go back. To Seoul. I want to see him. I miss him. I want to study there.

I rushed back home. I told my mum about my decision to study in Seoul. She was quite shocked, but she agreed.

‘Well, if that’s what you’re thinking, I have no choice. Guess I’ll have to support you. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to call me. I’ll take care of your passport.’

I was surprised of my mum’s attitude, usually she can’t be at ease whenever I’m not around her or dad. Anyway, I’m glad.

‘Thanks mum,’ I hugged her. ‘Am I staying at our old house in Seoul?’

‘You can stay there if you want. Wait, what school do you want to be enrolled in?’ My mum asked.

‘Pledis High!’ I screamed softly.

‘Well… ok, I’ll sign you up. Make sure you’re ready for their audition. I heard that the school is quite strict.’ My mum left after leaving those words.

 

5 days later

‘Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight B3726 to Seoul., please begin boarding at this time. Please proceed to gate 5 and have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately five minutes time. Thank you.’

I head to the place where I was told. I smiled as I entered the plane. I feel so nervous yet happy. I can’t help but squeal in joy.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight B3726 with service from Beijing to Seoul We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing ______ Airlines. Enjoy your flight.'

I did my seatbelt and wait patiently for the plane to take off.

‘Two and a half hours later, I will reach Seoul.’ I keep that in mind.

‘Jonghyun, I miss you. Wait for me, I’m coming back.’

 


 

How is it? :3

Who actually think that your boyfriend is a member of SEVENTEEN? :P

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-sheryl :)