Smartest girl in school

Serving 5 Young Masters.

 

 
Taemin's POV
 
"I'm here! Sorry I'm late."  Is it really, you? How could she keep this from us? She's our classmate, like DUH?! She should have walked with us, not all by herself.
 
She sat down on her seat. I glared at him, she just gave me puppy eyes! This is your way of saying sorry? Making puppy...eyes...WAIT! YAH! I'M THE ONE WHO CAN ONLY DO THAT! 
 
It's Math. Mr. Yunho's teaching for 15 minutes. Imagine? It's only been 15 minutes and it's like we've been studying that subject for a month! Oh Math....how could you not be my friend?
 
I just can't listen to him teaching for an hour! 
 
"Dongsaeng~ah...What's wrong?" Onew hyung passed me a sheet of paper. This is it! This is the thing a need to be out of my own world.
 
"Aniyo. Just feeling sleepy. Hey hyung why is you here? I thought she's our maid?" I passed it back to Onew hyung but unluckily, Key hyung got it.
 
After a second or two, someone threw a paper on the back of my head. I looked back and saw Key hyung staring at me. I gave him the what's-the-big-idea-hyung looks.
 
"Don't treat her as a maid!" Why is he so worried about her?
 
"Hyung, do you like you>?" I passed the paper someone grabbed it. Uh oh. It's our pabo-caller hyung. 
 
"Hey! What's this? Shouldn't you be listening and not chatting?! Taemin, don't mind Key, he's a pabo! Study ok?" Keke. Jonghyun hyung's on my side. But does he really need to call Key hyung pabo? That's really mean~~~
 
"Arrasseo, hyung." I passed to him my message through eye contact.
 
"Hey! Look at the girl on the far left of your line. Isn't she pretty and looks very smart." Minho hyung passed another clean sheet of paper. 
 
"Oh. She's pretty and looks smart. What's her name?" I replied.
 
"You're not listening are you? She keeps on reciting all day! Her name's Yoona. Are you daydreaming there buddy?" 
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
 
Name: Im Yoona
 
Occupation: -------
 
Description: Pretty, Quite, Shy-type, Smartest in their class.
 
Hobbies: Reading, Studying, Playing the piano.
 
Smartness: 10
 
Back to Taemin's POV
 
"She's hot hyung. But..there's a girl that keeps looking at you." GAWD. Key hyung got the paper again. 
 
"Where's the hot girl? Minho! There's a girl that's so much hotter than the one you saw. You picked a nerdy girl." Hyung don't make Minho hyung disappointed. 
 
Without even noticing it, the bell rang. Great! I don't have to listen to Yunho's boring lessons. It's just numbers! 
 
Before you could get out of the door, I pulled her shirt. "Hey, you. You're not going anywhere." She gave us a fake smile and we surrounded her like she's a culprit or something.
 
"Why did you hid us from us?" Onew hyung started to spoke.
 
"I didn't hid it. I'm sorry Young---- I mean. I'm sorry but this is school. I'm no longer your maid. Please let me get out the other sisters will notice my absence." 
 
"Other sisters?" Jonghyun hyung is curious this time. Just don't let the word 'pabo' came out from his mouth, and he'll be okay.
 
"You are all siblings?" Oh no Key hyung. Don't in after Jonghyun hyung spoke.
 
"PA-BO." I've already warned you last time.
 
"Aniyo. It's our group. We are all 10 sisters. You'll soon know such things."
 
"Wait. Is Yoona included in your group." Minho hyung. =.= Nothing but that girl.
 
"Of course. All giirls in our class is included."
 
"Then we'll be right back after lunch, hyungs." Minho hyung then grabbed you not thinking what's he doing.
 
"Yah. Yah. I can;t just simply introduce all of you to them. Let's find the right time, okay? And you Taemin. Don't you ever start that paper conversation again, alright? Your grades our part of your tasks! Have you already read your father's rule book?"
 
"Yah! I thought this is school!" I demanded.
 
"Oh yeah. Right. Okay we'll meet after school at the house okay? Don't be late. Dinner will sure be palatable. Annyeong, Young---I mean annyeong classmates!" And waved her hand at us.
 
Palatable huh?
 
"Jonghyun hyung. You can cook right? Will you cook for us this dinner?" I used my puppy eyes at Jonghyun hyung. Hope it works.
 
"Yeah! And can you make chicken?" Onew hyung don't ----
 
"Pabo. Can't you fry your own chicken? I'll make dinner if the 'thing' she made is really disgusting. But if we can still endure it, then I won't make dinner. I also need to punish this chicken-eater for starting the paper conversation." Yeah! I've just realized now. you scolded at me because of nothing!
 
"Yeah! Hyung! You're the one who started the conversation, not my Taemin." Key hyung started to cuddle my cheeks and pointed at Onew hyung.
 
"Ewww..hyung. You're just like my mom. Disgusting." I took off his hands from my face.
 
"Really? Then should I be your mom until we got the 100 million?" He asked, llke a child.
 
"NOT A CHANCE!" 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hello my lovely readers. Sorry for the late update :( 
 
School has already started :( Anyway, fighting! Think can't update often.
 
So here is it, next chap. :> Yoona's been introuced. YAY! Yoona unnie....can minyoon unnie and I have KYU OPPA's number? Chaebalyo ^O^