School Monitor

Serving 5 Young Masters.

 

Key's POV

We've arrived in front of our so-called school. Is this what you called school, father?

"What is this a first star school?" I complained in front of my brothers.

"Is this a hotel, or a restaurant? You pabo!" Jonghyun hyung =.= Feeling free to call anyone pabo. 

We walked inside the school. All eyes on us. What are they looking at? Because of we're new, or is it because of my looks? I know, I know. I'm too hot. But I'm sorry ladies, I'm already taken, my heart belong to....WOOAHHH... I saw a really hot chic. I'm about to follow her when suddenly, someone pulled my shirt.

"Where do you think your going, young man?" Young man? I'm all grown up. 

"Yah! WHo do you think you are?!" I shouted at her. She showed to us her nametag which says, 'School Monitor, Ms. Jung Jessica' 

 

No one's POV:

      

Name: Jung Jessica, also called a ghost, cause she always pops out anywhere.

Occupation: ------

Description: Hilarious, Pretty, Funny, Member of 10 sisters

Hobbies: Playing Pranks

 

Back to Key's POV

"So, you're the school monitor?" Aish. Onew hyung, what kind of question is that. Don't make Jonghyun hyung....

"PABO! The nametag says it all!" I told you. Jonghyun hyung will say the magic word. When hyung started to speak, this lady in front of us is staring at him. 's half opened. She's crazy. If she likes him, she must not do careless actions like that.

"Ehem. Excuse me, Miss." Minho utter and Second brother noticed . 1...2...3....

"Pabo." My pabo-caller hyung wisphered. 

"Yah! What did you just say?!" Uh oh. Hyung, just call Onew hyung pabo but not this lady, she's the school monitor, don't let us have a detention on our first day. Then our 100 million will be gone in a snap. The lady came closer to each one of us and started to notice how we dress. Pssshhh..Our uniform are all the same.

"You! Your necktie's rearranged."

"You! Your shirt's not properly ironed."

"Your pants' too short." 

"You! Your shoes are not that shiny." 

"Your socks are not that white."

This lady......!

"And because of that you'll give me 50 sit-ups" Eh?! 50? Here?!

"Are you serious?" Go Second brother! You could fight for it, just make it 5, ok? 

"YES! I AM SERIOUS." Ms. Jessica moved her face closer to hyung's. They've almost kissed! The girl blushed and quickly moves her head. Ha! Girls nowadays. "You're not doing it? Then I've already got these slips, all ready." She's making fun of us! 

"But...we don't have partners." Taemin pouted. He tried to use his charm, go for it Taeminnie. USE MOOORE!

"DO. IT. YOURSELF.!" Poor Taemin. It doesn't work. Better luck next time,  or choose another girl to joke with.

We sat on the floor T.T And started to do 50 sit-ups. Ms. School Monitor smirked and walked away...just like that...  =.= Girls....and speaking of girls...I hope I could meet the hot chic I saw. I'm sorry you, I like you, and you're prettier, but she's hotter.

But....O GAWWD. MY HURTS!

GOODBYE 100 MILLION!

____________________________________________________________________________

Introducing Jessica... ((((:

Annyeong my lovely readers. This chap's quite long.

So the members of the 10 sisters [including you] will be introduced one by one [but, I've already intoduced 'you', right?]

Thank you all for your comments. => If you only knew how happy I was reading your comments and suggestions regarding the pairings.

SHINEE and Commenrs are loved. ^O^