YOUNGMASTERS?!

Serving 5 Young Masters.

Onew's POV

I've arrived at the place riding my motorcycle. It's big as a mansion, I'm really amazed. Is father living in one of the apartments here? Minutes later, a BMW arrived and stood beside my motorbike. The man inside removed his glasses and gave me a glare and looked at my motorcycle. I could say...he pisses me off!

I got out of my motorbike and walked inside. Same thing, the man also got out of his car and walked in. We walked inside the elevator and pressed the same number, our fingers met. Is he a gay, or what?

"Excuse me? Are you a gay?" I asked.

"Mwoe?! Are you crazy?! Can you hear what are you saying?" He pulled my shirt and about to punch me when the elevator opened at the 6th floor.

A guy with shades entered, he pressed the 9th floor. What? 9th floor, again?

"Uhm. If you would excuse me, just postpone your fight for a minute, and continue it outside, can you. I'll join you if you would do that." The man started to talk. Ha! He likes fight but I'm sure he has some brain disorders. "So...which of you two is gay?" Ha! He really have a disorder. The man who's holding my shirt pulled off and we stood there feeling awkward.

When we're at the 7th floor the door opened. A young looking man, holding a guitar stepped in. Can't believe he pressed 9, again! Are these man stalking me? He looked at each one of us and smiled.

"Are you gay?" Arg! This brain disorder man is crazy! When you're smiling at a guy, it means you're gay?

"What did you say?!" The man dropped his guitar and pulled brain disorder's shirt. My eyes widened.

"Sos is it okay to fight inside the elevator?" The man who owns the BMW butted in. Before anyone could answer his question, the elevator, then again stopped and the door opened. A cute, little, young man went in. This one's normal, I guess. Ohmy..I'm beginning to worry, when he pressed 9.

"Stop fighting please." The cute guy suggested.

"So you're the gay." Yah! Brain disorder! Maybe you're the one who's gay!

"I am not a gay. But many misunderstood, because of my pretty face." He smiled and calmed down.

At last, it's the 9th floor. Brain disorder, the guitar man, and I went outside in unison which causes us to be stocked 

"Arrgg..Looked at what happened! It's because of your stupid guitar!" Brain disorder demanded. He really can't shut his mouth for a minute. 

"What did you say about my baby?" Baby? What's that, the name of his guitar? How childish.

"Baby? Pssshh..." Before the fight could start the cute young man and the BMW man pushed us, and we all fell on the floor, two men were on top of us. Now we look like cheerleaders forming a pyramid. How nice T.T

When we're on the ground a man with black pants came in front of us.

"Goodmorning....." The man started to talk. We all looked up on him.

"Youngmasters." He bowed and smiled at us.

Youngmasters?!

_____________________________________________________________________

Another update for today. Kinda boring eh? Mianhe =.=

Comments are loved. No silent readers. :3