Sudden visitor

Serving 5 Young Masters.

you's POV

 

"Good afternoon Young Masters! Nice to see you after school! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to learn a lot from school?" I greeted them a happy afternoon but what do I get? 

'HYUNG! THAT'S MY MOST PRECIOUS LETTER! I PUT MY HEART IN THAT PIECE OF PAPER! HOW COULD YOU JUST--! GRRR!'

'I'M SORRY, ALRIGHT? I SAID I'M SORRY!'

'TAEMIN~AH! I SAW YOU AND YOONA TOGETHER DURING LUNCH! HOW COULD YOU!'

'YAH! HYUNG! DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS OKAY?!'

'FINE JUST SAY SORRY. IT'LL FIX THE PROBLEM.'

'WHAT?! WHY WOULD I SAY THAT IF I HAVEN'T DONE SOMETHING WRONG?!'

'YOU!'

Aish I can't take it any longer! "IF I COUNT TO THREE AND ALL MOUTHS ARE NOT YET SHUT, THE 100 MILLION WILL BE RIPPED INTO PIECES! ONE--! TWO--!"

Geez. What could I expect from them? They all care for their money. They all stood there dumbfounded, as if nothing's ever happened. Young Master Jonghyun is the only one who's different from them.

'PABO~YAH.' Aish. I give up. I regret the words I said. He knew that that word would bring him to danger. 

'MWOE?!' The 4 Young Masters shouted in chorus. They always take my words for granted, seriously, until when could they be loving brothers? Guess I'll need a miracle for that to happen... 

I sat down. Waiting for them to finish what they're fighting for. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door, and opened it, letting a little amount of light to come in. I can't barely see the person's face in front of me, plus, he's wearing a sunglasses which reflects the light. After a few seconds, I realized that shades, that hair, that clothes and that MUSTACHE! IT'S MASTER!

I quickly closed the door and went into the dining room where the Young Masters are fighting over something...not's fighting for. 

"QUICK! FIX YOURSELVES! YOUR FATHER'S HERE!" Their jaw dropped from the sudden announcement, btu of course, they won't believe me that easily.

"Oh please, you! You just wanted us to stop fighting." Young Master Onew, I would never joke at a time like this. Geez. The doorbell rang once again. 

"Believe me now?" Tsch. It's more like they believed in that doorbell rather than what I say. They fixed theirselves. They changed clothes and fixed they hairstyle. It's like a storm had passed a while ago and now, it's like there's a prayer service that they needed to attend to. The bell rang for the third time. Oh no, this isn't great. I opened the door.

"What's with you?" I grabbed Master's jacket and arranged his shoes. 

"I'm sorry...uhm, it's just, the food I'm cooking...it's burnt." Ha! More like his son's actions are worse than a burnt food!

"Where are they?" 

Young Master Onew came in with his tuxedo as if attending a ball. "Nice to see you, my dearest father." Hahaha. That face! It doesn't suit him seriously! It's like he respect his father more that his motorbike, but it'll never happen for sure. 

Young Master Jonghyun came with his earlier clothes? Oh well, what could I expect from him? He's just so...an ideal guy. "How you doing dad?" So handsome and cool. 

Oh geez. Young Master Key...with his Hawaiian shirt. This guy. "Hey dad! Where's our chics?" Oh boy. When will you grow up Key?

And the remaining sons, Young Master Minho and Taemin both brought with them a music player, Minho's singing, while Taemin's dancing. Geez. Seriously, they're great actors. 

"I want you, my dearest sons, to go on a class vacation." 

Now, their true colors are out again. They all act like wild animals after hearing the word 'vacation.' But this would be exciting!