Brown Sugar Macchiato

Serving 5 Young Masters.

you's POV

"Young Masters. Rise and Shine." I said through the speaker and tuned in a song.

They keep on complaining and shouting at me. 

"you! It's really early!" Young Master Minho shouted.

"you! My roommate stinks, I've just slept and now you're waking us up!" Young Master Jonghyun complained.

"you! I'll be right there...." Awww.. Young Master Taemin sure is considerate. "After 30 minutes." =.=

"you! My dream's about chicken! Don't try to play that song again!" Young Master Onew? Likes chicken?

"you! I've got girls in my dream including you." Young Master Key, I don't want to appear in anyone's dream T.T.

Seconds have past, then minutes.

It took them 20 minutes to wake up. Finally they've arrived at the dining table. All worn out.

"Come on open your eyes and take a look at your breakfast." It took me an hour to prepare their breakfast. They looked at the food in front of them, except Young Master Onew, all mouth half-opened. Are they too amazed?

"Is. This. A. Food.?" Young Master Minho is too direct.

"Of course. It's toasted bread and egg."

 

Young Master Onew got his bread and almost put in his mouth, while his eyes are closed. Young Master Key tried to warn him but he took a bite. After a few seconds...

"What happened with my chicken?!" And threw the bread."Toasted bread and egg? Then you must have forgotten to get the bread on time, and the egg, where's the yellow thing in the middle?" Young Master Onew, I'm sorry.

"It's called egg yolk, you pabo!" The smart Young Master Jonghyun corrected him. Young Master Onew sure is embarassed, and pissed.

 

"I'm sorry Young Masters, I really don't know how to cook." And bowed my head. 

"Hey! Hey! Hyungs! You must not complain when there's food in front of you. Whatever it is we must eat them. Even if it is a matter of life and death." Young Mater Key touches my heart, only if he removes the words "matter of life and death" They won't die eating those! I won't let that happen.

"Yes, hyung's right! you, can we have our drinks?" Young Master Taemin agreed. Oh yes, I almost forgot. This is the only food I'm proud of. I got them inside the kitchen.

"Here you go, My Brown Sugar Macchiato!" I gave their own glasses.

                                             

"Is there any caramel macchiato?" Young Master Minho disapproves again even though he haven't tasted it. =(

"Yah! We should taste it first!" Yeah! Young Master Onew is right! They took a sip. 

"Wahhh! Heaven,,," Keke. I think Young Master Key is over reacting, but it makes me smile.

"you! This is great!" Young Master Jonghyun utter with a grin.

"It sure is!" The rest of the Young Masters agreed in unison. I'm glad that at least I've made them smile, instead of that awful face when they've tasted my bread and egg.

After they ate their breakfast, they fixed themselves and ready to go to school. Wait! I also have to go to school!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anyyeong my lovely readers? How are you guys? 

Terribly sorry for the late update. Been busy these past few weeks. But here is it chappy 6. Quite boring huh? I really don't know how to begin with their first day. [pout] =.= 

Hey guys, my request, about the shinee and SNSD pairings, help me please. I've only got one request [minho and yoona] Thanks to my unnie. (:

Anyways, keep on commenting guys! Comments are loved, as always. ^O^