Crazy in PINK?!

Serving 5 Young Masters.

Jonghyun's POV

It's getting darker and darker. Mr. Han gave us the address where we supposed to live. We rode our own vehicles. Onew rode his motorcycle, Taemin asked for a ride. I rode my BMW, Key and Minho then asked for a ride.

After 20 minutes of traveling, we arrived at the place. It's so dark, we can't see anything. It's like we're in a haunted house. Spider webs all over the place, trees are like those in horror movies [insert a thunder and scary background music in here].

"Awwooo.." Key tried to scare me T.T Gave him a glare =.= "Keke, smile :)" Oh this poor Key, he has nothing good to do. 

I pressed the horn and the lights opened.

CAN'T. BELIEVE. WHAT. I'M. SEEING. NOW. All mouths full opened except Taemin.

  

"PINK?!?!" We all shouted in unison. There're so many colors in the world, he chose PINK?! We're SONS, doesn't he knew that?

This thing made us wanted to curse our own father.

We stepped in. 

KYYAAAA!! A girl with her hair all over her face greeted us while her head's looking down. Is she a ghost, or something freaking ugly? WTH--- 

"Good evening, Young Masters." She greeted us with her sweet little voice and raised her head. WTH---She's freaking pretty.

"WAHHH" Key seems to be interested in her, his' saliva almost fell. Ewww... Gross... Don't wanna live with a guy like this.

"I'm Cho you. From now on, I'll be your housekeeper, please take good care of me." And smiled. "Please come in."

Inside the house, there're lots of father's pictures. I could say, he need to choose one ambition. There's a picture of him in a wrestling suit, dance suit, band suit, ballerina suit---'what? even this...oh brother, are you my father?', and lots more costumes, too many to mention.

"Oh you, by the way, why did father chose this kind of house for us, his sons?" I emphasised the word sons. 

"This house's supposed to be for Master's future wife, but since he have so many wives, he planned that his sons will stay in here." Wives huh? Tell me about it =.=

"Young Masters, you should take a rest. There's still school tomorrow. Oh and by the way..." School.. =.= T,T "Here are the rules you need to read, if you disobey just a single rule written in here, the 100 million will fade away in a snap." She handed us a very large and thick book, omo, is this a book or an encyclopedia?

Could see they're faces, keke if only I have a camera, especially Key's, looking good Key, embarassing yourself in front of the girl you liked.

"Here." She handed each one of us similar kind of hand phones. "Master personally chose this brand for you Young Masters. This is where I will contact you if there's an emergency." The color...looks nice. But what about the house?! Am I really going to live here? Talking about house...

"you, where's my room?" I asked first, wanting to have a bigger room.

"2 Young Masters will have to share one room. We only have 4 rooms here."

"But we're 5." Minho utter.

"So...could I stay in your room?" Key, this fellow, erted fellow.

"No, no, no. Young Master Onew and Jonghyun will share a room, Young Master Key and Minho will have one room, and Young Master Taemin will have his own room, since he's the youngest, okay?" What?! Staying with this....dirty, looking guy?! And what's more, Taemin, could get his own room?!

"NO FAIR!" The three of us demanded, not including Taemin of course.

"Ok then, goodnight hyungs." Ha! So proud of himself to have his own room! He grabbed his bag and started to walk when...

"Wait, Young Master Taemin!" you interupted. "All of you must give me hug." :O What did she just say?

As I expected, when Key heard the word 'hug', he moved closer to you and about to hug her when you pushed him. Keke poor Key.

"What now? Or do you want a kiss instead of a hug?" o. T.T

"Not me. I mean, all of you should hug each other before going to sleep. Master's order." MWOE?! "Master instructed to, because he knows that you're all only child, you haven't experienced hugging your own sibling."

"But I've hugged my mom!" Onew demanded.

"Alright then, 100 million, bye bye." Aish, jjinja! you! I thought you were on our side.

"Wait, wait! We'll do it. Right dongsaengs?" Onew.....hyung..... commanded in a sweet tone, as if he cares for us, and gave us a if-you-don't-follow-your-dead look.

"Arayo..." In the end, we still hugged each other, and Key's about to hug you when Taemin pulled his shirt. Oh~ our little Taemin's starting to grown feelings for this young woman.

Living with these guys, don't know what would be my future. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers ^o^ 

Make me full by your comments. No silent readers. =.=

If you're confused, she said that there're 4 rooms, so the other one is for her, of course. (:

Oh and if you're a big fan of DBSK especially Changmin and Jaejoong, would you mind visiting my other FF, I'll be truly happy of you would. :) here it is http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42079 komawoyo. :D