Kimchi

Serving 5 Young Masters.

Minho's POV

At last the bell rang! And I almost finish my song for Yoona. Ohhh this would be great! 

I stood up and to be dragged by Key hyung!

"Yah hyung! What's the big idea?" 

"They're having kimchi for lunch, and I want to get one for Hyoyeon!" AISH! He dragged me because of that? Wait! I want one for Yoona! 

"Arraso! Hurry hyung!" I ran faster and passed by Key hyung. 

"YAH!" I heard hyung shout from my back, and he ran faster to overpass me. I'm about to overtake him when someone grabbed my wrist---

"Minho---" I know her, she's my classmate, but I couldn't remember her name.

"Oh, hi! And you are?" I asked her.

"Yuri! You don't know me?" 

"No! I didn't mean---I know you, uhm, just forgot your name."

"Ok! Chill---You don't need to shake. Keke." She laughed at me and I found it cute. 

"Yuri unnie!" Someone called her. IT'S YOONA!

"Wait Yoona!"

"Hey!" I stopped her she could walk away. "You know Yoona? You're close with her?" 

"Uhm. Oh! All the girls in our class our close friends, you didn't know? We treat each others as sisters. Ha ha, I guess you guys didn't know much about us." 

When I heard about it, I grabbed her hand and ran towards Key hyung who's holding a kimchi and talking to a girl. I snatched the kimchi on him, oopps I'm sorry hyung. I'll pay you this time.

I gave the kimchi to Yuri. "Can you give this to Yoona for me?" 

"Ohh--sure..." I didn't know, but she sounds different from before. 

"Thank you very much!" I said and she walked away. 

I looked at Key hyung and the girl. He stared at me with those scary eyes.

"Uhm..do you have anything to say? I have to get going now." The girl said. Oh no! I've only recognized now that she's Hyoyeon! Ommo! I'm so dead! 

"Ohhh...This boy here needs some explanation to do. I'll talk to you next time. Okay bye!" Hyung pointed at me and ran away, I followed.

We sat on a table where Onew and Jonghyun hyung were sitting, including Taemin. 

"Where did you guys go?" Onew hyung asked.

"Yah hyung...I'm sorry. Forgive me please..I didn't know it's Hyoyeon!" I asked for Key hyung's forgiveness.

"Why? What happened between you two?" Taemin asked.

"Taemmiinn~ahhhh! Comfort your omma! Minho humiliated me in front of Hyoyeon!" Aishh! I knew he's just acting!

"Stop it hyung!" Taemin pulled away. 

"Yah! You even dare to humiliate your own omma?!" 

"Want some kimchi? We've reserved 2 for you." Jonghyun hyung started to speak at last.

Wait! Did he just say reserved 2 kimchi?!

"WHAT?!" Key hyung and I both exclaimed. 

_______________________________________

Hello my lovely reader ^_^ So yeah, I've decided to continue this story. Thank you for your support unnies! Saranghae :* Sorry for the lame chap. I'm not feeling well, 'cause of the test. Keke. LOL 

Happy reading! ^O^ Leave a comment okay?