Young masters... and now Brothers?!

Serving 5 Young Masters.

 

 
A man in black suit went over and said, "Good morning, Young Masters." All boys' mouth, half-opened when he called them 'Young Masters' 
 
'What's happening in here?' They all thought.
 
"Follow me. Your father have a big news to announce." The man commanded. They don't even dare to not follow, because it's their father, afterall.
 
The man lead them in a large room. The room is like the biggest apartment in the building.
 
'Woah' Is the only word that is built in their mouths.
 
"So, who rent this room?" The brain damage guy asked.
 
"Your dad. But he didn't rented this room, he owned the building." The unknown guy answered.
 
"Ha! Must be jealous?" The other 4 men looked pissed, and that's all.
 
"He's not only your father. You have nothing to brag about little man." The mystery man then again replied out of respect.
 
"What do you mean..not only your father?" The motorcycle guy asked in confusion. The same question runs into the minds of the  5 young men.
 
"Please take a sit, young masters." The man in black commanded them once again and the LCD. It's a video call.
 
"My dear sons!" A man in his old age, surrounded by hot chicks and y girls greeted them.
 
"Sons?!" They all answered. "Father, what does this mean?!" 
 
"Your father's currently in Hawaii. By the way, I'm Mr. Han, your father's lawyer." He introduced himself, and the boys thought the same thought 'Why didn't you say so earlier that you're his' lawyer, we shouldn't have suspected you, old man!'
 
"Father's in Hawaii? I thought he's in America supplying motorcycles." The guy who own a motorcycle asked.
 
"I thought he's in Canada repairing luxury cars." BMW man followed.
 
"I thought he's in Australia, and he's a band leader." Guitar man utter.
 
"I thought he's in Japan, and a street dancer." Cute little guy answered.
 
"I already knew that he's in Hawaii, having fun with his chicks, he promised me to give one. Keke. I'm the real son." Brain disorder guy butted in and all the other men gave him a glare including his father and lawyer. "What?"
 
"You're all my real sons. Before I get to the main point, introduce yourselves to each other." Their father mumbled while the girls' are sitting on his side.
 
"Father your gross." Cute little guy pouted.
 
"Let him. RIght father?" Brain disorder butted in. All men once again gave him a glare.
 
The young masters introduced themselves one by one so...
 
The motorcycle guy is Onew.
 
The BMW guy is Jonghyun.
 
Brain disorder guy's Key ^^.
 
Guitar guy is Minho.
 
And lastly, cute little guy is Taemin =">
 
"Now that you knew each other let me tell you the main point. Now that I'm already old..."
 
"Old in that kind of situation, huh?" Onew rolled his eyes.
 
"You will all inherit my inheritance. But there's a catch, you must live together, and study together to be caring brothers. Deal?"
 
"Inheritance? What are you saying, father? I thought you're poor." Taemin asked in a very cute way.
 
"Mr. Han, let them all know how much will they inherit."
 
"Uhm. According to your records, they will inherit about 100 million, including your savings, Master."
 
All the jaws inside the room dropped.
 
"DEAL!" They all said in unison.
 
"So we have an agreement here my dear children. But remember...you have rules to obey inside that house."
 
"Rules? What rules?" Jonghyun asked in confusion.
 
"Psshh..it should be an easy one, since father don't have enough time in making such rules." Minho answered.
 
"Let's see." Their father waved goodbye and the call had cut off.
 
"Young Masters...it's now time to see your house It's getting dark, you should take a rest. Tomorrow's first day of school."
 
"School?!" They all shouted as if Mr. Han's deaf.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Too lazy to update... T.T
PEOPLE..! SHOW ME SOME LOVE! LOL. FEED ME! I NEED YOUR COMMENTS. =.=  ^o^