Ep 8 : Monday Couple FTW ! Part 2

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Gary's Reading. 

 

I held her hands. She looked st me, looking so vibrant as ever. We knew what we needed to do. This episode of Running Man , It's called THE MONDAY COUPLE day. Why ? It's 2 vs. 7 . It's Us against them. And we're gonna win. All of these thought disappeared when Jihyo's voice got me back into reality. She tugged my shirt and looked at Jong Kook hyung's direction. He smiled at me, actually, us. We smiled back. Poor hyung. I'm sorry, We can't tell you exactly what is going on. Jong Kook came over to us, with Eunhye ssi with him. They stood beside us, with Jong Kook leaning against Eun hye due to his leg injury. The PD gave us a chance, to eliminate one of them.

'Choose one member.'  Jong Kook hyung was thinking of Jae Suk hyung. We all agreed to it.The moment Jong Kook and Eun hye ssi left, I was given another card. 

'Eliminate one person from all 7 members.' I almost laughed out loud , if not for jihyo's smooth hands that swiftly covered my mouth I would have burst out into laughter. My poor hyung ! He's gonna get trolled today. Jihyo controlled her laughter as both of us said , ' Jong Kook hyung. ' 

 

 

Author's Reading.

 

The game started as everyone were in their teams. Each team is to attack each other and eliminate, but the running man members didn't know that there were 4 teams, Red, Blue, Green and SPY team. Gary and Jihyo were the spy team.The PD decided to troll Jong Kook by telling him he was a SPY. 

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

The game started as the PD announced in the speaker. 

'Dear Running man , the game , starts . now.  60 minutes left.' Gary and I immediately took off , with the poor kwangsoo following us behind . 

'Hyung !Noona ! Wait for me!' 

We totally ignored him and ran. He lost us in... 10 seconds. Gary and I ran up to the second floor,hiding at a corner while peeking at the others at the first floor. 

'Hyung !' Kwangsoo walks over to Jong Kook .

'They abandoned me.' He continued, as Jong Kook and Joong Ki laughed. Jae Suk patted on his shoulder.

'They didn't want you to disturb them, remember, they are the monday couple !' Haha said.

'Definitely.' Gary and I whispered together,lauhing soflty. Suddenly, Gary's phone vibrated.It was Jong Kook oppa. 

'Where shall we meet?' 

Gary oppa bursted out into laughter, and that caught the attention of the rest. They immediately ran towards our direction as I pulled gary away and we ran into a cleaner's locker.I quickly locked the door and squated down,sweating.My heart was beating like mad,because footsteps were heard.Gary moved forward abit and put his ears on the floor.

'They are moving this way.' He whispered to me.I moved up and cleaned his sweat slowly as he did the same. We forgot our camera men were inside too.OPS.CRAP. 

'Are you two..' My camera man asked , looking at the both of us.

'Shooos.The camera..' Gary pointed at the camera,which was recording.

'Is everything taken down?Now?'I asked . My camera man nodded. Great. Now everyone knows. I gave Gary the worried face, but he seems so..peaceful. He suddenly , grabbed me on the waist , and pulled me beside him. Taking the camera , he focused it on us. What is he doing ?

'Everyone , who is watching now . Monday couple is real.' He said it so seriously. He looks back at me,with his lovely eyes, and looks back into the camera.

'But please, don't tell anyone yet, This is the surprise we wanna give .' He moved one of his fingers to my lips and did the shhhh sound. I smiled. 

'Dae, please keep quiet for us !' I said towards the camera, and to the 2 camera men. They looked pretty surprised at first, then nodded their heads. Slowly, gary led me from the back, opening the door.No one was there. We came out and started hunting for the rest. Jong Kook hyung suddenly appeared from nowhere but a announcement was made : 

'Kim Jong Kook OUT. Kim Jong Kook OUT.' Gary let go of my hand and walked over, pulling Jong Kook's nametag . Jong Kook oppa was shocked and was speechless. He stared at Gary, who was saying sorry to Eun Hye ssi as he tore hers too. But she rebelled , and tried to tear Gary's too. I immedaitely ran forward and grabbed Gary's nametag . I covered it with one of my hands, and Jong Kook oppa grabbed onto my leg .I was pushing him away using my other hand. 

'Yoon Eun Hye OUT , Yoon Eun Hye OUT.' the second announcement was made. The both of them were lying on the floor, breathless. Thank goodness Jong Kook oppa hurt is leg , or Gary can't tear off the nametag. I smiled at the one man , who was walking back to me.

 

 

Gary's Reading.

 

I walked over , and held her hand in front of Jong Kook hyung. He looked up , opened his mouth to say something , but closed it again. He got up, helped Eun Hye ssi up , came over to me and gave me a whack on the head. I smiled as he adjusted my cap. Patting Jihyo's small head and giving her a hug , he said :

'Yah, Take good care of Jihyo okay.She's like a dongsaeng to me.' He said as He and Eun Hye ssi went towards the jail. I looked back at jihyo, who seems really touched by Jong Kook hyung's blessings. Her beautiful tears dropped slowly from her eyes as I caught them , one by one. She looked back at Jong Kook hyung, who waved at us at the corner of the wall and did a heart shape sign,which made the both of us laugh. 

Suddenly, footsteps were heard at the stairs.It was Joong Ki and Kwangsoo.

'What happened?' Kwangsoo asked.

'We don't know, We only know Jong Kook is out!' Jihyo's pretending skills are awesome !

'Noona , Hyung , we should stick together !' Kwangsoo and Joong Ki said together. Of course We should stick together ! Jihyo gave a evil smile as we walked towards the dark corner of the buliding...

*DING DONG~*

'Song Joong Ki OUT, Song Joong Ki OUT .' 

'Lee Kwangsoo OUT , Lee Kwangsoo OUT.' 

The two of them looked at us, unable to believe that we are the real Spies. The guards covered their mouths and dragged them away. Kwangsoo's amazing skills came back to life.

'NO ! NO ! Hyung , Noona , You guys aren't evil !' The guards dragged him away slowly, still trying to cover his mouth.

'ANNNIIIII!' His last words were overpowered by Joong Ki's hilarious laughter.  I took her hands and she looked at me. We shared a connection at that moment within our minds.

'4 down , 3 more to go.' We held our hands and ran down into darkness. After running for awhile , we found Haha, who was hiding in the room. Swiftly , I grabbed Haha as Jihyo tore his nametag and covered his mouth when he wanted to say something.

'No ! No ! I want my lawyer !' Haha screamed as the guard pulled him away. Jihyo was busy laughing.

'No ! You 2 !' He pointed at us as he broke into a smile.

'I want my lawyer !' He tried to be serious again but upon seeing Jihyo's aeygo laughter , he laughed his way out of the room. We moved slowly, knowing we still have Jae Suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung left. We rested at one corner at the 3rd level as Jihyo peek through the window to see what is outside.

'Oppa , oppa !' She tugged my shirt , as always , and pulled me to her. As she turned her head , I moved in for a kiss. Our lips met that moment , and I let it slowly move. The kiss was soft and sweet , I tried to make it as sweet as possible. We let go and she kissed my forehead , adjusting my cap.

'Oppa, look there.' She pointed to the trees.A camera man was there. My jihyo ! I gave her a hug.She's really the ace ! Even I didn't notice that. Quickly , we ran down using the stairs, to meet Jae Suk hyung ! We scared him as how he scared us.

'AHH! Omo , Jihyo ah , Gary ! You scared me!' Jae Suk hyung's face was priceless.

'Dae oppa,sorry .' Jihyo smiled as she aprroached him, He slowly back away and I moved even closer. Soon ...

'YAH ! JIHYO ! SONG JIHYO !' Jae Suk hyung was screaming.

' Oppa ! OPPA ! The nametag !' She signalled me to pull it off as she tickled him like forever. I moved down and caught his shirt.I moved in even more as he fell onto the floor , so did Jihyo and I. But I caught it ! And pulled it out as Jae Suk hyung fell with Jihyo.

'Jihyo ah ! My jihyo ! We are left with one.' I said as she came over for a peck.

'Omo.Jihyo , Gary, you two' Jae Suk's voice cut in .

'You'll know later oppa.' Jihyo said as the announcement announced Jae Suk hyung being out. We slowly moved over to the bushes outside of the area. And .. we found him. In between the bushes was Suk Jin hyung , lying on the flat ground. I signalled Jihyo as she moved over to him , tipping her toes so she wouldn't make a sound. And ZZZZ !

She tore off the nametag as Suk Jin hyung immediately tried to protect himself but failed.We won ! We won ! She came over to me, hugging me like etnerity.  The rest of running man members came . And we knew it was time to annou nce this. 

'Let's congratulate the monday coupld for winning this round ! ' Everyone clapped as I walked into the camera again.

'Everyone , I have an announcement to make.'

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

He came over to me, and lift his hands.  Everyone looked at me as I moved forward to take his. He brought me to the front, 

'The monday couple,' He said , looking into my eyes.

'Is real.' Everyone gasped, eveyone except Jong Kook oppa , Jae Suk Oppa, who came over to hug me and gary, and Eun Hye ssi.Jong Kook oppa came over to me and patted my head. My older brother, Kim Jong Kook.

'Yes, we are real. I , Song Ji hyo, is DATING Kang Gary. Please keep supporting the monday couple !' I announced it too, and kwangsoo came over like a little kid, wishing me happiness as I laughed hearty. Everyone was wishing everyone suddenly. It was like.. Christmas ! In that mess of people , Gary found me . He pulled me close , and landed a sweet into my mouth . How did he do that? Simple. He put the sweet in his mouth, kissed me, and pushed the sweet into mine. I smiled when I realised it was my favourite sweet.

'Gomawo oppa, saranghae.' I returned his kiss with many kisses. 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS ! THIS IS THE END OF MONDAY COUPLE ! If you guys want , I can write about Eunhye and Jong kook ! Do you guys want? Comment ! :)