Ep 7 : The surprise ! ( Part1 )

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

 

 

Author's reading.

Gary and Jihyo reached seoul airport early in the morning.Holding hands like a couple, they strolled into the arrival hall when Jihyo spotted running man crew and immediately let go of Gary's hands. He turned to look at her but she signalled with her eyes. He saw, smiled and whispered.

'No wonder you're the Ace.' They let go of their hands and pretended to be like friends , chit chatting as the crew came forward.

 

Gary's Reading.

The PD came forward to us and we pretended to be surprised.

'Omo.' I said , when the PD greeted us. We greeted back. 

'Morning to the both of you.'He said. ' Later in the afternoon we will be playing running man as usual , but this time, both of you will be the hunters with a guest and Jong Kook ssi, whereas the others would run. This,' he passed the both of us a card. 

'Is your secret mission.' We smiled and nodded our heads as we head to the hotel for the morning where the other members went in the night to sleep before the next running man episode comes. My 'alarm clock' rang as I woke up with sleepy eyes to take my phone. I pressed the pick up button.

'Morning~' Her sweet voice enters into my ears. I brightened up immediately and smiled.

'Morning, Did you sleep well? Thanks for the alarm.' I replied.She hung up the call a few moments later and I got up to wash. It was 11 am , and the variety show starts at 1pm. Jihyo and I decided to have lunch with the other members . 

'Annyeong hyung !' I greeted JaeSuk as he gave me a friendly hug. I saw Jihyo and Jong Kook hugging too, and immediately jealously rushed up into my head. I ran over and gave a slight push to Jong Kook hyung.

'Wae?Wae?So fast jealous?' Jong Kook teased me even more as he hugged Jihyo tighter and she was laughing. I tried to control the jealously and held back. Joong Ki came running up behind and he jumped on me.

'Hyungg !' He said happily.

'How's europe?' 

'It's..' I looked at her, who was smilling so brightly at kwangsoo when he asked her about europe too. 

'Amazing.' I finished answering JoongKi's question as the lunch buffet started. I told her to sit down , and took many plates of food back. She hinted at me, telling me not to be too obvious. But I can't help it; I want to be to the romantic man. I want that, my woman, to be happy. She tried to be angry with me on purpose by shouting at me while Jae Suk and the Suk Jin comes in to help our 'situation'. 

'Ya ya, Don't argue like a couple !' Jae Suk says , laughing while taking some food away.

'Now, there's not much left, Jihyo ah, no need to be angry !' Suk jin patted Jihyo's shoulder before going over to JaeSuk to fight for the food. Jihyo and I secretly laughed.Just when we were eating, The PD comes in to interrupt us. 

'Our guest is here.' Our eyes met, So as Jong Kook hyung , who already read the mission card. He looked at us and we winked . He smiled a little. He knows. 

'Why didn't you tell us?' Haha purposely said, making his hair to look nice.Jong Kook gave him a small glare and I chuckled.

'The guest is..Eun Hye ssi!' Jae Suk announced, holding the name card as Eun Hye unnie comes in. 

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

Joong Ki came to sit beside me, with kwangsoo at the end, while haha sat beside Eun hye unnie and jae suk beside him , finally suk jin oppa. The PD gave his intructions. 

'Today it will be a team game,these are your teams : Jihyo,Gary, Kwangsoo . Jong Kook ,Haha , JaeSuk . Eun Hye, Joong Ki and Suk Jin.' We quickly went into teams and recieve our mission. 

 

Gary's Reading.

I went up to take the mission card, knowing this mission isn't mine nor Jihyo's actual mission. It states :

'Go to JaeHyoung Market and find the running man sign.' 

'Let's go !' I said, as I got into the main driver seat, with Jihyo sitting beside me, and kwangsoo at the back. Throughout the journey, Jihyo would clean my sweat, feed me snacks. And I LIKE IT. Except the fact... WE FORGOT ABOUT KWANGSOO. He was at the back, watching everything. He couldn't take it.

'Hyung ! Noona !I'm not transparent ! I want some too!' He wails like a child , which was amusing. We laughed and Jihyo fed him some snacks. He quieten down later, slowly sleeping. The rest of the journey was a bit long.

'Jihyo ah,' I called her name gently.

'Ae?'

'Lie down and rest. Oppa will call you later when we reach.' 

She smiled and pinched my cheeks lightly before lowering herself with the chair to lie and rest. I continued driving, until we reached 30 minutes later. Jong Kook hyung's team was already there . 

'Wow, That's fast.' I thought to myself as I called the 2 sleepy heads awake . We got out of the car and ran for the flag. After getting the flag, we have to do our mission. EXCEPT THAT... 

 

*GOES BACK TO THE PAST*

 

Jihyo and I recieved the mission card. We turned it around. It reads:

'You are to make sure your team fails each mission so they wouldn't get the mission bag. It would help a lot for the SPY team.You will recieve another card again , this time..' The PD smiles and looks at Jong Kook. We looked , and smiled.

 

*GOES BACK TO PRESENT*

 

I looked at Jihyo, she seems to have planned something. Our first mission was to run from the carpark to the playground, slide down the slide 5 times, lastly run back to the flag within 30 seconds. I decided to put Jihyo at the playground, Kwangsoo at the starting point, I at the last. She signalled me, and I knew what she was gonna do. The game started, kwangsoo ran really fast , and he reached the playground within 10 seconds ! Jihyo ran up and down the playground, but I could see that she delibrately ran slower than usual. It took her 15 seconds, I was left with 5 seconds.I knew I could make it, but i ran slowly, making the mission a fail. Jihyo and I smiled happily, knowing we couldn't take the first bag. Poor kwangsoo is the only one that doesn't know anything.. I laughed silently to myself while Jong Kook's team came. He winked at me ,as  if saying : GOOD JOB BRO.' I gave a genuine smile back. Going to towards jihyo, She extended her hands suddenly, as if she wanted to hold mine. I happily held her hands... When her hand hit me instead. Playfully, she said :'Yah , I want the bag. THE BAG.' I felt so embrrassed and gave her the bag. While we walked back towards the carpark , she suddenly ran up behind me and gave a playful poke. I laughed and got into the car as we drove off to the second mission area.

 

 

Author's reading.

 

Jong Kook's team arrived. He looked at them , so determind to win. How is he suppose to bluff? 

'I'll do the slide, Haha, you'll run from the carpark,Hyung,you'll run from here to the flag.Is that okay?' He purposely settled it that way,following Jihyo's methods.They foolishly believed him . He snickled . As the PD pressed the start button, Haha ran as fast as he could, and reached the playground by 10 seconds. Jong Kook started running up and down the playground , the first two rounds were fast,until the third round-He pretended to fall. But sadly, he really did fall and hurt his leg. He welped in pain as he moved for the last round; the timing was 25 seconds already. Jae Suk ran forward but Jong Kook stopped him , signalling that he is fine. Witihn the last 5 seconds, Jae Suk ran as fast as he could , but they failed. Jong Kook had treatment done to his leg, so the other team goes first. 

Eun Hye ran really slow, so the last team failed to get the first bag too. Jong Kook's team tried again. 

'You should rest, we can skip this round. ' Jae suk said , with full of concern. 

'Hyung, let's skip this.' Haha insisted as he walked back towards the carpark. They decided to give this mission up and go to the next one. Meanwhile, Gary's team reached the second mission.

 

 

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

The next mission was to go to SoonHae High School . We alighted and walked in, to realise this would be the last mission because Jong Kook oppa injured himself ! I was worried for him , and that the fact he was in the SPY team. The PDs secretly passed us a note. Gary oppa and I erad it without Kwangsoo knowing. 

'Due to the injury of Jong kook's leg, we decided that you may eliminate 1 person from the running team.Please decide now. ' We stared at the paper. Suk Jin oppa, Jae Suk oppa, Joong Ki dongsaeng , Haha Oppa . The first name was...

'Jae Suk !' Gary and I said together. The PDs laughed silently.We looked at them sheepishly. They nodded their heads and gave us walkie talkies. 

'Pass this to Jong Kook and Eun Hye later.' The PDs told me as I kepy them away. Kwangsoo came running over, telling us to open the bags as it was time to. We opened it , to see very small name tags in it.

'Because you got second, the name tags aren't big. 'We sticked the nametags behind each other , I was ready, for the ulitimate battle, a secret on one knows, that only Gary and I knows.  I can't wait till the game starts ! Jong Kook oppa will be so surprised. Gary came over, holding my hand and calling my name on purpose like how he does when he acts for running man, but this time he means it , and  I know. 

After awhile, everyone arrived, with Jong Kook oppa, who moved slowly behind , with EunHye unnie supporting him. I looked at them, and smiled.Hitting Gary on the shoulder, He turned , saw , and sniggled. Jong Kook's weakness was Eun hye herself ! He was red in the face , and he stuttered when he spoke to her. 

'Goo...goo..gomawo..Eun Hye ssi.' He said to her, as she put him down on the chair.

'Anni, please take care oppa !' She said with so much concern. He blushed even harder. 

The PD announced,' From now onwards, it would be a individual race.' 

I looked at Gary and we nodded. Jong Kook oppa looked at us, smiling. He doesn't know anything. HAHA. 

 

CATCH THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS !