Ep 16 : The final .

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jihyo's Reading .

He was with me for the next 6 months. Even though darkness filled my eyes, his warmth filled my soul and heart . Everyday , regardless of his busy schedule , he would come to the hospital to see me , to let me know he is there for me. Jong Kook oppa and Eun Hye also drops by sometimes , bringing some noisy people along , like .. The running man cast. They would tell me stories and jokes , making me laugh . I feel loved by my family. Slowly and slowly , I started to forget the horrible memory of that accident..This isn't the best part. 

I woke up from my sleep , scratching my eyes. Everything seems blur ; I could see sunlight shining into the room . Soon , my vision becomes clearer and clearer. I come out from the bed , to see Gary sleeping on the floor beside my bed, Jong Kook oppa hugging Eun hye unnie , both sleeping soundly on the sofa. Jae Suk oppa with Suk Jin oppa , sleeping at a corner of the room  JoongKi , Kwangsoo and Haha oppa at the edge of the room sleeping. I didn't realise tears dropped from my eyes. I was so surprised ; does this mean they were here all the while ?I looked at the clock ; it was 12.30 pm. I walked towards the toilet , leaving it slightly open ,to wash my crying face. Am I dreaming ?

 

Gary's Reading.

I woke up from shock , it was a bad dream. A very bad one. I dreamt that she left me. I scanned the bed... There's no one there. Jihyo ! I stood up immediately , causing myself to trip and fall on my . I woke the rest up by accident. Kwangsoo and Joong Ki came running over to help me up. They saw my face expression. 

'Wae?Hyung ?' 

'She's...' I managed to say out. 

'Gone.' Jae Suk stands , pointing to the empty bed. 

'Where is she?She can't see...' Eun Hye ssi slumps onto Jong Kook hyung , who caught her in his arms. 

'Don't worry , we will find her.' Jong Kook hyung reassures her. I couldn't think , I didn't know what to do. I fell onto the bed , hands cupping my face. Haha come over to me.

'We will split up , don't worry Hyung ,' He comforts me as tears flowed from the gaps of my hands.

'Let's go guys ! Eun hye ssi , stay here with Gary hyung , would you ?' Haha mentions as he got the rest out of the room.They ran out , one by one .Eun Hye ssi stood up , saying that she could help and walked out , but she gasped at the toilet . I looked up.

'Wae?What's wrong ?' 

Her face was as white as a piece of paper.I stood up , took out my phone to dial my manager about this matter,hoping he will let me off for this whole day.I walked towards her. Her finger was pointing at something ..I dropped my phone.

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

I washed my face and decided to just shower abit. So ,I went into the bathroom and took a mini shower. I swore while showering I heard noises outside. But the crashing sounds of water blocked my hearing.I stopped and stepped out , to see Eun hye unnie going out of the room when she turned and saw me. She looked as if she saw a ghost.

'Wae?What's wrong?' He dropped his phone . Looking at me . Another idiot , he looked as if I was a ghost. COME ON , I am wrapped up in a white towel . Just that my hair is wet , what's wrong with them ? He just stares as Eun Hye unnie comes in , hugging me tightly as tears of joy comes dripping out from her shiny eyes.

'Jihyo ahh!' She hugs me. I was surprised , but I hugged her back.

'Omo we thought we lost you...' I pushed back abit and smiled at her. She was about to speak when dropped. She stares at me , calling for gary. 

'Op-' 

'I know.' he says , as he steps into my direction.

'pa.' Eun Hye finishes her sentence as Gary moved closer to me , his eyes still not leaving mine. She moves out of the room and shouts ,' I'll get the rest !' Out she goes from my room. He was so close to me I could feel his breath my on ear. He slides his hands onto my waist , pulling me to a hug. 

'Oppa..Ani , Yahbo.' I smiled , hugging him so tightly . 

'It looks like you didn't realise it , do you ?' He speaks , still not moving. 

'Hmm?'

He pulls me away and puts his hand in front of my eyes. 

'How many fingers are there Jihyo?'

'5.' 

Then it hit me - I could ... I looked at him , whose eyes were glistering with water , nodding his head . I looked back to the mirror - I could see my face , his face , I COULD SEE EVERYTHING.I cried ; I can't stop crying as I collasped onto the floor , well , not the floor, into Gary's muscular arms  .He looks into my eyes deeply , and kisses me like he lost me and got me back again . Our lips melt into each other . That's the last thing I remember before darkness overwhelmed me .

 

Gary's Reading.

I kissed her - I was on cloud nine , maybe it was me kissing her to hard , but she fainted while we kissed , which scared the soul out of me to see her lifeless body in my arms not moving. I immediately shook her hard , calling her name . Just then , Jae Suk and Suk Jin comes into the toilet , to see this . They immediately called for the doctor as I carried her back to the bed. The rest were anxious, because the docor chased all of us out of the room while he does the check up.  It seems like eternity when the doctor comes out , smiling. That was when I heaved a sigh of relief. 

'She calls for Mr. Kang , Ms. Eun hye ssi and Mr. Kim Jong Kook in.' 

I ran in without thinking , straight to see her sitting on the bed, eating . She saw my sight , and gave a bright smile with her arms open. I went into it, giving her a tight hug . 

'You recovered ,' He cries .

'You recovered , it's the best thing that could ever happen.' 

'No,' I took his face towards mine. 

'The best thing that could ever happen ?' 

He looks at me, still tearing like a baby.

'The best thing that could ever , ever , ever, happen was...' My fingers moved up to hia eyes cleaned the tears away. He looks at me , smilling now, waiting for my reply. My lips went to his forehead as he closes his eyes , and flutters them open to realise it was his forehead and not the lips. I went down to his ear. 

'You.'  He pulls me back to face him , and his lips met mine. This time , it was soft and slow.  I smile , closed my eyes and kissed him back. My life is back to normal , finally. 

 

 

Jong Kook's reading. 

 

Gary ran in immediately , followed by Eun hye , but I held her hands. She stops to look at me , embrassed that I am holding her hand. 

'Let them have some time alone.' I said as she smiles. I felt like a chocolate melting under the sun. Her smile was so.... amazingly sweet. She holds onto my hands even tighter as we went back to sit.  Gary has his love , and so do I... Well , it took me long enough to actually catch this mermaid , I thought , looking at her lying on my shoulder. I touched her face slightly and she turns to look at me, giving me the cutest look ever. How did I even manage to catch a girl like her ?

 

WANNA KNOW? CATCH THE NEXT STORY / CHAPTER ABOUT JONG KOOK'S LOVE ! :)