Ep 6 : The past or future ?

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Gary's Reading. 

 

We went to the first stop : The hunted house. The queue was so long ! We queued for an hour. While waiting , we heard some screams and shouts. 

'OH MY GOD.It's Monday couple ! ' Some fan gril screamed as she came over to us to shake our hands. We were wearing sunglasses , how does she know us ? I looked at Jihyo , who was as blank as I am. But it seemed like she was frozen at that spot for some reason.And it wasn't the fans.I was about to ask when a swamp of people came crowding us , screaming and shouting loudly. Everyone was pushing and squeezing . The impact was so big , I lost her hands in the crowd. She was pulled to another end of the crowd was I was stuck in the middle with the fans screaming at me,asking me for a signature or a photo. I didn't expect to be that famous , but the more important point was - she's missing. I couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd.

'Jihyo !' I shouted loudly. 'Jihyo ordisoyo!' I pushed my way through the crowd. 

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

I saw him again. That dark figure, the rough beard , the scar on his left cheek , the bite mark I gave him on his hand, his fierce stare piercing through me . HE SAW ME TOO. The smile he gave sent chills down my spine. I was rooted to the ground. I didn't realise a whole group of people was around me suddenly. They were screaming and shouting. The heat coming from the sun was hot . I was getting dizzy , the images were starting to be blurry.A pair of hands from the crowd grabbed me and pulled me away.I lost Gary's smooth , strong hands within a second. I snapped back into reality and tried to push the hand away - and I stopped. The bite mark , I could feel it. The next thing I knew ? The ame hand was over my mouth as 2 men dressed as student held my hands and legs and carried me away. I was dumped at the corner , with him and his men blocking the exit . I fell hard, the rough ground hurt my hands .Behind was the crowd, with Gary stuck in it. His rough hands grabbed my face and pulled mine to his. 

'Where's the money ?' 

'What money?Get your hands off me.'

He chuckled with the evil grin and lets go off my face. 

'The money your parents owe . Or would you like to have the exact same way of paying the last time? hahahaha !' His hands starts to touch my face and slides down to my neck , to my collarbone , and slowly , slowly moving down to my shirt. His men , in a second , grabbed hold of my limbs. I was immoblized. Fear struck me as the memories hit me like thunder . He forgot one thing - my mouth. A strong scream was sent out before it was covered. 

 

Gary's Reading. 

 

I heard it. That scream. That same old scream I heard so long ago. I scanned around my area - Nothing but my fans.I walked , and stepped onto something. Her phone. I picked it up , it was a message .

'I am here to catch you , littlly kitty. EITHER THE MONEY OR YOUR BODY. ' 

The phone dropped and I was running out of the crowd.

'Jihyo ! Jihyo !'

I shouted as carbon dioxide escapes from my throat and beads of sweat drops continuously from my forehead. Thank god for Running man, I have really good skills when looking , I spotted a few men at the corner,and a girl struggling. I knew it. They are back . 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

I swear i could feel his fingers moving around my body , his wolf eyes ready to indulge me. Just as he starts to my shirt , and strong grip pulled the disgusting hands away. A punch was heard and suddenly , my hands were free,so were my legs. I swear I heard Gary swearing and scolding things I never heard before. 

'*&%^$%#^#^'

'HOW DARE YOU-'

'%&^$$^%#^'

*BAM*

*PUNCH*

*THUMP*

*POFF*

*OOOOF!*

He pointed his middle finger at them and swooped me into his arms. I banged right into his muscular body. Ouch. 

'I'll ing kill you if you dare do that again.Scram !" Everyone was looking now. They stared at me, and ran . The fans cheered and gary immediately turned to my attention.

'How are you ? Are you okay ? ' He checked my body , my head , and to my hands but I pushed him away. 

 

Gary's Reading.

 

That push - hurt. I closed the space between us again and checked her hands. She unwillingly gave them to me and it was bleeding. I pulled her to the toilet. 

'Stop it.I don't need your help.' Jihyo's stern voice shot me like a gun. I let go. 

'What's wrong with you ? ' I asked.

'Nothing.'

'Something's wrong,I know.'

''Notihng.'

'Tell me.'

She didn't answer.

'TELL ME.Or I'll kiss you 10 times.'

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

 

He did. He really counted. I didn't know what to do.  He looks at me with the concern eyes. The eyes that contained love. 

'8,9,10-' He leaned in but I spoke. He stopped.

'My parents. They owe him a debt again. I..I didn't want you to see this sight of me.It irks me,this side of me..I hate this side..' I tumbled into tears.I could no longer hold this burden. 16 years.. How could anyone hold such a secret? He looks at me, motionless. I knew it. After he know my family history , he'll leave. Just like the CEO. Who dated me in the past and abandoned me upon hearing that my family is poor. That bastard. But Gary was different. The ending wasn't what I expected it to be. He leaned in and kissed me deeply . It was so sudden, I just stood there,staring at him who is kissing me passionately. Slowly,I closed my eyes and let my emotions go. My arms went over his shoulders as his slid under my waist.His kisses were ever so sweet and slow..I was totally into his kisses. He lets go of me and holds me hand , the other knocking my forehead. 

*KNUCKLE*

'Ouch .' I wanted to rub my forehead , but he pushed my hand away and kisses my forehead instead. I felt the sweetness coming out witihn him.

'This,' he pointed to the knocking of the forehead.

'Was to punish you. What makes you think i will leave you? Pabo.And this.' He kissed my forehead again.

'Was to tell you how much I am falling for you, my pretty little mongji.' 

 

Gary's reading.

 

She looks into my eyes, I know she could feel my sincerity , and my love for her. But.. Tears came out instead. She started crying. I was terrified.

'Wae? Wae Jihyo?Did I do something wrong ? What happened ?' She wouldn't stop crying. I was TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN?WHY IS MY MONJI CRYING ?! She suddenly gave me a big hug .

'Gomawo oppa..Gomawo...No one treated me like this before.' She cried and spoke. I slowly patted her hair from the back, smiling while listening to her.

'I liked you since you first came into Running man.Pabo.But when you offically touched my hands, I was totally mezmerised by your beauty .' I played with her brown hair.She blushed and hugged me like a teddy bear. I laughed and hugged her back.She's just so adorable ! That is why I like her so much !

'I've got an idea...'

She whispered to me.I laughed and smiled,nodding my head.

This , is the START of monday couple. We held our hands happily back to korea after the week of fun and laughter we had : Eating lunch together,playing games together,running away from fans who might notice us and know who we are.Thank goodness no one recognised us. There were some memories that were forgotten, because they were meant to be .her memories shall be only mine and mine only. They are offically gone, her bad memories gone, We decided to give a surprise to Running Man. What happens if they know monday couple is real?The thought of it makes me excited and fun.Catch it next week !