Ep 14 : Testify of love.

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jihyo's Reading. 

 

I am sitting at the edge of the window , looking out at the scenery. Except for the fact , the scenery in my head ? Is black in color. Someone touches my shoulder. I didn't turn around. There isn't any use, I can't see . 

'How are you feeling today?' It was Jong Kook oppa's voice. It wasn't him . 

'Dae oppa , Still the same.' I reached out for the glass cup. 

*CLING*

The cup drops onto the floor. My face expression changed . Eun Hye unnie picks it up for me .

'I'll pour for you .' She says as the sound of water falls into the space of the cup. Water drops from my dead and listless eyes.

'Where is he ?' 

'He's busy today.' 

It's always the same answer. He's busy , or he's not free. He doesn't love me anymore ? It's been 3 weeks since that accident . And He never once visited me. My heart yearns for him. Always. Or is he gonna be another CEO ?? I'm not so sure anymore. Footsteps were heard and the doctor arrives with the nurse. 

'How is she?' Eun Hye unnie asks the doctor. 

'She's doing fine , but I wouldn't know when will she get back her eyesight. It really depends on her.' I sighed .The world inside me is tearing apart slowly..

 

 

 

Gary's Reading.

It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since that accident. Everyday after my work , I would go to the library to search for answers. Answers on how to cure her eyes. Afterall , It's my fault . If I haven't gone broke in the past years because of dad's money problems , I wouldn't have to borrow money in the first place. My eyes were blood shot red when I got home at 12 midnight. The lights were on.

'You're not asleep yet ? *yawnnnn* ' I said to mum , who was sitting at the couch. 

'Come here son .' 

I went over , still yawning . 

'Yes ?' 

'how is she ? '

My tired eyes shot wide awake upon hearing her mentioned.

'She's doing fine now , Hyung is at the hospital taking care of her with Eun Hye ssi.'

'Why don't you go personally?' 

I kept quiet for a moment. Firstly , I am ashamed to meet her. I brought this unto her.It's all my fault. Second , I am too busy finding a cure for her. All I want for her is to recover. My love for her , never stops. 

'It's okay , I understand.' She looks at me , smiled , and went back to her room. I went back to mine , and continued researching.Please , tell me after searching for so long , there must be something !

...

...

...

I smiled at the computer.

 

 

 

Jong Kook's Reading.

It saddens me , to see them like this. One avioding the other ,while the other suffers because she doesn't get to see him . What am I suppose to do ? I sat down on the chair outside the hospital ward.I recieved a message from Gary :

'Found it. This would help her - You can help her. Keep talking to her , tell her the accident didnt' even affect her eyesight. She must get over that incident ...' He stopped talking on the phone.

'Gary?'

'Hyung , help me. Do this for me.' I didn't know what to say . Just then , my handphone slips from my hand. Eun Hye took the phone from me.

'Eun Hye-'

'Gary?Eun Hye here. I'm sorry about Jihyo , but you have to understand this point : SHE NEEDS YOU NOW. And you're avoiding her. Is this the right thing to do? You're causing internal war for Jong Kook oppa ,' She speaks in a clear and serious tone.I looked at her , memerized by her actions.She keeps talking on the phone for awhile. Her tone gets friendler each time.

'Yes, Gary , you can do this. Come on. Hwaiting !' She passes back the phone to me .I took it.

'Gary?'

'Hyung , Thank you. For getting Eun hye ssi to speak to me. I understand what I need to do now. Please treausre her hyung, she's one lovely lady.'

He hangs up the phone as she approaches. My heart skips a beat each time I see her getting closer.

'I hope I helped in a way,' She smiles shyly while putting her hair behind her ears. I stood up , walked forward and offered my hand.

'Thank you, for everything .' I said.

'Wae?' She seems surprised.

'Thank you , for being with me when I need you.'  I can't believe I said that. Those cheesey words? Oh my. I blushed red in the face as she looks at me with her shocked and astonished face.

She blushes like a little girl.Next was awkward silence. I have to think of something to continue the talk.Come one Jong Kook , come one-Ah !I thought of something.

'Shall we dine at the restaurant oppposite the hospital ?'

'But Jihyo..' I smile at the thought of how thoughtful she is.

'It's okay, Gary will handle her.Thanks to you , my life saver. I owe you a meal . Do you want to use that coupon now?' I offered my hand again.I smiled as I strolled slowly towards the restaurant.I am one step closer to her.

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not. 

I was pulling the flower petals one by one . Sitting at the edge of the window as usual , I yearn for him , and I yearn more to have my eyesight back. My ears became very sensitive during this period of time. My ear twitched as I hear footsteps stepping into the room.

 

 

Gary's Reading.

 

I have to face her. Come on , be a man Gary. Kang Gary hwaiting !' I took in a huge breath and opened the door.She turns immediately. 

'Du-gu-sae-yo?' ( Who is it ) She asks politely , giving a warm smile . I teared while looking at her , it was heart breaking to see so. I walked up towards and left the flowers on the table. She immediately breaks into a smile.

'Jong Kook oppa? You're back?How nice of you to bring the flowers , don't ask me how I know , I could smell it haha. Is Eun Hye unnie here too? 'She starts to stand up , wobbling and end up falling. My reflexes caught her small body within a few seconds .

'Ops -' She touches my body and stopped talking. Her face expression changed as I lift her up . She puts her hands onto my shoulder and buries her face into it . Tears were seen dropping onto my shirt. She was tearing. 

'Oppa.' She says , drying her tears. 

'You came. You came.' She hugs me closer as I held her in my arms, feeling so guilty. Pabo Gary . PABO ! Why didn't you come earlier. You made her cry. 

'I'm sorry. ' That was all I could say. She broke down into huge tears as I put her down on the bed.Her hands reach out for me . I pulled her figeres to my face. Her teary face breaks out a small smile.

'Yes , it's your face.It's your face.' She touches my eyes , and nose and my chin. I leaned in and kissed her forehead , nose and lips. She cleans her tears and smiles at me. 

'I thought you didnt want-' She speaks , but I cut her off .

'I was ashamed to meet you. I caused this . All of it. I thought you didn't want to see me. Until today , Eun hye woke me up. She scolded me and told me this is the time where you need me and yet I am not there. I really deserved to be slapped.'

I gave a slap to myself as she stretches out her hands to stop me. She tries hard to feel for me as she touches the empty air .

'Oppa , don't please. Don't. ' I moved my face to her hands as she massages the part where I slapped myself. 

'Just promise me one thing,' She says.

'And I'll forgive you, for everything.' 

'Tell me.' I said , touching her face , hair and hugging her closer.

'Don't..'

'Ever..'

'Leave..'

'Me..'

'Again.'

We broke into a strong and melting kiss after she said the last word. Playing with her hair again , I said :

'I'll stay by you , forever.'