Ep 12 : Troublemaker. PART 2

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

hey guys :D

From this chapter there would be Jong Kook and Eunhye 's love story , do catch it ~ :)

 

Gary's reading.

 

We arrived the Marcu . My fears haven't disappeared. I took the luggages so quickly and brought jihyo along with me. She looks at me puzzled and confused. Of course she doesn't know that . How could I tell her ? Just then , she looks at me , smiling as if she is hiding something from me. I looked back at her. Sigh . SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME.

'Come on .' I said.

'What are you hiding?' 

She smiles and refuses to say a word. The next thing I knew , someone attacked me from the back .I used my martial arts and immediately attacked the man who surprised me. I knew it. They would come for me. I KNEW IT... To my surprise , it was Jong Kook hyung ! He sits up from the ground , rubbing his head as Eun hye ssi comes forward .

'Are you okay?' 

He smiles and stands up while she stands beside him , while I felt really embrrassed.

'Hyung ,bianne , kun channa ?' I kept apologising while he pats me on the back .

'You improved , your martial arts skills,kekeke,not bad.' He smiles and says it's okay. I went over to Jihyo as she laughs at my reaction towards running man,with their family, crashing into our honeymooon.

'Hey , Gary ah !' Jaesuk hyung comes over and gives me a friendly hug . 

'Hyung .' I smile , taking in everything . Why are they here ? 

'Jihyo called us to come along..' Joong Ki says , as if he knows what I am thinking .

'Wae?' I looked at my wife , as beautfiul as ever.

'Come.' She holds my hand and leads me into the car while the rest of the running man members moved into another car. What is going here ?

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

I hope my plan works, This pabo , didn't even realise that his birthday is coming soon . Pabo . My cute husband. I smiled as the plan slowly unfolds.

 

 

Gary's Reading.

The car stops at the beach . There are tables , chairs , balloons at the seaside. Is there some celebration ? She leads me out of the car , and made me sit on the chair that smacks right in the middle of the area. Suddenly , running man members enters one by one , holding a candle in their hands and a rose in another . Jaesuk hyung came towards me first , passing me a rose and putting the candle onto the sand. One by one , they did it and stood at the side.Jihyo was the last to come ; I've counted , it was a total of 98 roses. If she passes me another ,it would be 99. A smile broke from my face as I saw a rose appearing from her hand . She kissed me lightly and passed me the rose , followed by putting the candle down. Stepping back , she says : 

'Oppa , Yahbo , Look down. ' 

I looked down , and gasped. It was a love shape formed from the candles . Everyone smiled with their teeth open as Jihyo knelt onto the ground.

'Happy birthday , my love.' I was so surprised  , I couldn't say a word at all . I was never treated by a lady like this. She's the first. She stands up and leans in for another kiss. I was frozen to my feet till the extend I didn't kiss her back when she kissed me. Everyone laughed and made noises to liften the mood .

'Who...What..' I was stuttering.

'I planned this, with Jong  Kook oppa.' Jihyo replies me, holding my hands.I looked at Jong Kook hyung , he smiles sincerely and nodded his head, as if he knew I was about to thank him.As everyone partied , I took the chance and did something I should have done a long time ago for my brother.

'Jihyo ah...' I said mischeviously .

'Hmm?'

'Let's be matchmakers for the day, shall we ?' I hinted her with my eyes , who was looking at the awkward couple dancing slowly. She giggled and laughed while nodding again , feeling so excited. She walks over with me , and 'accidently' bumped into Eun hye ssi , while I gave a 'friendly' push to Jong Kook hyung , causing them to hug . They were surprised by this attack , and turned back to face us as we ran away , running down further away from the party area. Jong Kook gave me the smile which I presume was thank you , and I winked back. He slowly asks Eun Hye for a slow dance and they started dancing , body side by side. I took a peek at them again , and I saw the best thing ever : Jong Kook hyung actually using his hands to push Eun Hye ssi's head onto his shoulder to rest ! That's it ! I thought , my brother finally found a girl of his dreams. I turned back to find Jihyo , but she wasnt' there , beside me . Panicked rushed through my veins that the thought of them coming after me. What if they took jihyo ? 

'Jihyo !' 

'Jihyo ah , yahbo !' 

'MONG JI! '

I shouted really loud this time , as anxiety hit me like thunder striked me down. Haha came over with byul , upon hearing the shouts I made. Kwangsoo and Joong Ki also came over , attracting Suk Jin and his wife and the whole of running man. 

'Wae?' Kwangsoo asks .

'Jihyo..Jihyo ..' 

'What is it ?' Jae Suk asks impatiently his time. 

'She's.. gone.' My shaking voice quviered through the running man's ears , leaving eyes frozen with shock .

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

I was last seen at the beach . I am still at the beach . He can't hear me , of course he can't hear me , I got hit on the head . But thankfully I am awake now . I could feel the sand on my feet as the person dragged me along the seaside. I took the chance and dropped my bracelet ,so he will know where I was last seen, followed by giving the person a surprise counterattack . Thank god Gary taught me some moves. HAI-YAH !