Ep 10 : It's time.

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jihyo's reading.

 

It's been months since I last saw him. We were both so busy . Me with my schedules , and he with his concerts..We hardly have time to meet up.We've been dating for 2 years..Running man was stopped for a moment because the producers ran out of ideas.But there would be a season 2 coming out in a few months!The last time I saw him was..a date with that pabo to a movie. I smiled to myself.Well , my movie actually . We watched Jackal , and he got so jealous. That pabo. My mind came back when the director shouted CUT ! in front of me.

'Good job Jihyo ssi ! You performed as if you were in love.' The director patted my shoulder lightly and walked away as I smiled and bowed 90 degrees. Jong Kook oppa came towards me, passing me a towel. 

'Gomawo oppa. Good job too !' I said to him as he sat down on the bench , signalling me to sit beside him.

'You sure I acted well?You looked as if you were in love with me though, I am impressed with the 2 sided jihyo.' He said , drinking his water. Gosh , his throat is like a pipe ! He drinks the whole bottle within a minute .

'2sided?' 

'One in acting , one in running man , you thought I would have forgotten about the other side of you ? haha !'

'...'

'What I meant was , you are professional.'

'Oppa , You did well , no worries.Well .. I had him in my mind all the while.' I smile shyly while Jong Kook cleans my forehead . I love my brother , who is acting with me in a new movie called SPARTACE. We are supposed to be in love and we ae agents from different companies. The saddest thing was , I was to kill him. It was my mission.Eunhye's unhappy tone cut in .I looked at her and laughed. She gave me a funny look.

'Annyeong , Jihyo ssi , Oppa !' She walked towards Jong Kook.I stood up and gave her my seat. She turned to me, and smiled. She mouthed out ,' Gomawo Jihyo ah' . I giggled and gave her a wink.I took my bag and walked away ,going back to the studio. I am so tired.. I miss him. A lot. I took out my S4 , and touched the screen. His adorable face appears on the phone,smiling. And suddenly...A bouquet of flowers covered my view. I looked up , it was.. HIM . He appeared. Finally. Right after my shoot ends.

'Uhhmm . Jihyo ssi , annyeong . Guess who am i.' He hid his face behind the flowers. OH PLEASE. That y voice , how could I not know. I grabbed him and pulled him out... And it wasn't him. IT WAS LEE KWANGSOO. I grabbed his hair and slapped him , as usual .

'YAH .' I said to him , angry that he cheated my feelings.

'Yah yah noona ! noona ! Let go ! Arpo ! (pain ) ' I let go and he puts his hair back to normal.

'Take the flowers,there's something there.' He smiled and walks away. I looked at him , confused. What is this? I looked into the flowers -  A note.

'Take a taxi to cheongdam street 8.' 

That's weird. I was curious , so i followed. I reached the venue . Another man was there, kneeling on the floor , with alot of people staring at him. Gosh , Kang Gary , what are you up to ? I walked up , and the people at the side gasp loudly. The man hid his face beneath the flowers again. It must be him now , Is it ?

'Annyeong , Jihyo ah..' That voice ! I immediately took the flowers and whacked it at the person, who was screaming and falling onto the floor as I laughed. JaeSuk oppa got up , cleaning the fallen flowers on him. The bystanders laughed too.He patted my shoulder as we hugged. It's been awhile seen I've saw him.

'Annyeong ah Jihyo.How are you ?' He asks friendly. I like Jaesuk oppa like that , he's always so nice.

'Dae oppa ! Just finished a movie with Jong Kook oppa ! What's with the flowers?First it was kwangsoo...'

'Take it,you know what to do.' He gave me a warm smile as he walked away like Kwangsoo did. What is going on ? It was another note .

'Walk down for 150 metres , turn left , walk for another 150 metres.' 

What is this ?! Is this running man or something ? I decided to listen and walked. It was hot ! I was sweating. Im gonna kill the person who is pranking me with all of this. I reached the place , it was a traffic light in the middle of the street. Someone AGAIN , is there.I still can't see the face.

'Your flowers mdm.' That voice I can definitely recognise. 

'Song Joong Ki !' I cried as he jumps out of the flowers, giving me a hug. My little brother ! He passed me the flowers . My hands were starting to be full. I slotted the first 2 flowers into my bag.

'Read it noona , good luck.' He disappears like the wind . I called out to him ,but he just.. disappears. 

'Call a taxi that is 100 metres in front of you.'  I walked again , and saw the taxi that was waiting for me. I got in , to my surprise , Suk Jin hyung was inside. I jumped .

'Oppa! Oh my, you scared me !' 

'Bianne jihyo ah..' He calls me in to sit beside him. And flowers. 

'You know. I shan't say, bye .' He leaves the taxi , leaving me speechless. What is really going on ? The note says :

'Tell the taxi driver to drive to deowangchom place.'  As it states , i went to the place. This is getting ridculous. Who is pranking me? Jong Kook oppa ? Who ? The driver stopped and we reached. He smiled at me as I got out of the car. It was a.. Make up place ?! I walked in , and suddenly a group of ladies surrounds me and tells me to change and puts on make up for me. I was really confused and I did whatever they said.

'Your make up jihyo ssi !'

'Wear this !'

'The top !' 

'Eerrr..Yes, yes, yes ?'

After 30 minutes of confusion , i was dolled up like a princess. They got me into a black tube dress,which was figure hugging, black leggings , white heels and a white jacket. My hair was let down , in curls , my fringe in a split , going down smoothly to the end of my face. I wore a pretty necklace and they send me off into another taxi. This time , the driver drove. I didn't say anything. He just started driving , and we reached the concert area. Concert ? Haha was there. He opened the door for me as I got out. 

'Oppa..' I said.

'Shh..Take this and go in.' He passes me a ticket - LEESSANG .and pushes me into the doors. I walked in , passed my ticket to the man , who smiled suddenly as he brings me to somewhere else..Weird. I walked behind him as he led me to a seat and I sat. The concert started after i sat. The lights went off , and Gil comes out under the sparks shining on the stage. Fans were screaming.

'YOOO!' Gil shouted through the mike as he sang a song for the fans. I just sat there, listening. What is..this for ? And he appears. He appeared. Kang Gary , dressed up in a suit. He walks up onto the stage , and the song changed to : You're an answer to a guy like me. That song.. Gary starts rapping in his black glasses . I smile as I see him perform cooly in front of his fans. And within a second , he is beside me. He walks down the stage and comes forward towards me, with his hand extending. I looked at him . Are you kidding me ? He looks back . Take it , jihyo. I felt that and took it as he brought me up to the stage. The fans screamed even more as we sang the song together . Gil slowly backed behind , leaving the both of us on te stage. The song ended and the crowed calmed down as he spoke.

'We are glad to have Jihyo here today, right fans?' The repiled screaming . I smiled as they waved at me. He holds my hand , and.. kneels onto the floor.With something on his hand. I gasped , just like what the fans did. He opens the box , it was a ring.

'Jihyo ahh...' He touches my fingers and kisses it as the fans screamed in delight.

'Marry me. I love you. Saranghae . 我爱你.' Did I hear wrongly ? Gary spoke in chinese !I was too shocked for everything , when I realised all te running man members were on the stage too. they shouted , ' MARRY HIM , MARRY HIM ! I didn't realise tears were falling from my eyes until Gary stands up to clean them away. He steps closer to me , I could feel his mouth on me. 

He whispers in front of my lips , ' Marry me , will you ?' I nodded my head as more tears collasped onto the floor like rain drop dripping. The crowd cheered and gary hugged me and gave me a really , really deep kiss. All running man members came forward , celebrating this joy together.

 

Gary's Reading.

 

'You..planned this?' She looks at me with her teary eyes. I smiled and cleaned them away as I put the diamond ring to her fourth finger. She looks at the ring and gasped.

'Isn't it the ring from...' She looks me at me. I nodded my head.

'I bought it after you said you liked it at marcu.Congrats , Mrs Kang.' I leaned in for another kiss. She smiles , eyes teary , speechless.Gil comes out with a bouquet of flowers. He hugged me.

'Congrats dude.' I smiled and thanked him as he passed the flowers to jihyo and called her Mrs kang. She blushed. I am happy everything went in my way. I was so worried that it would go wrong. I smiled as I held her hand and kissed it a million times. She's mine finally. FINALLY. That isn't the best thing yet. Wanna know what is the best thing ever ? Running Men are here , to celebrate this joy. Her's and Mine. Our family. 

 

2 months later , I am at the aisle , walking up and down , feeling so nervous. Jong Kook and Haha keeps telling me to stop . They were my groomsmen. Jae Suk and Suk Jin were the MCs , kwangsoo and Joong Ki were the recipents in charge of people coming in. Soon , everyone was seated down. My heart beats like a machine running. The door opens , the light shines in . Footsteps were heard walking in as sounds of claps were heard loudly. She walks in like a fairy , in her white gown that doesnt reveal much but only her aweseom figure. She walks up towards me , with her father , I mean , my father in law , as he passes on her hand. I smiled .