Chapter 2 : A twist of events !

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jong Kook's reading.

 

The next mission was to go Soonhae High school. It was so painful , I couldn't hold it in. I made noises within myself, getting haha's attention .

'Hyung , is it still painful?' Haha asked with all concern  shown on his face. I was about to reply him when I realised Jae Suk was going to the wrong direction.

'Hyung ! Hyung ! Wrong way !' I shouted at him , controlling the pain at the same time. But Jae Suk continued to drive that direction. I was about to say him when I saw it .  The sign that says :

Hospital .

'Hyung..' I looked at Jae Suk's direction. He didnt look back . 

'Your leg is more important than anything right now,no arguing , I am the oldest here , listen to me. '

'But hyung..' I tried to argue. The game ! If he brings me to the hospital , i can't perform my SPY... I wanted to tell them, but I... can't . Of course I can't. I'll my own team.

'Hyung , listen to Jae Suk please. You look bad.' Haha was pleading me,literally. I look at my dongsaeng and sighed. I then flashed a ting smile from my lips.

'Make it fast.' 

'Dae ! Hyung hurry up ah !' Haha shouts with happiness .

'Yah , dont' rush me!' Jae Suk breaks out a smile too. 

 

Author's Reading. 

Gary's team alighted and walked in, to realise this would be the last mission because Jong Kook  injured himself .The PDs secretly passed them a note. Gary and jihyo read it without kwangsoo knowing. 

'Due to the injury of Jong kook's leg, we decided that you may eliminate 1 person from the running team.Please decide now. ' We stared at the paper. Suk Jin oppa, Jae Suk oppa, Joong Ki dongsaeng , Haha Oppa ,kwangsoo . The first name was...

'Jae Suk !' they said together. The PDs laughed silently.They nodded their heads and gave them walkie talkies. 

'Pass this to Jong Kook and Eun Hye later.' The PDs told her as jihyo kept them away. They walked away , going back to kwangsoo, who was like a lost sheep.The PDs gathered around for a moment.

'Oh yes.Wait up ,' The PD calls out to the monday couple.

'Dae?' Gary replies , holding Jihyo's hands , as they came closer to the PD.

'We , the pds, decided to make only the monday couple the spy team.Jong Kook's leg is injured , so we will find a chance to eliminate him asap to stop him from playing.' 

'Why don't you just take him out?' Jihyo asks.

'He insists on playing ,' The PD replies .

'He said if he is OUT , he will stop. So...' He looks at them.

'Count it on us.' 

 

 

 

Eun hye's Reading.

I still feel so uncomfortable. I saw him fall and yet I didn't do anything. I felt... bad. I wanted to move forward , but my legs frozed there.I couldn't do anything as his handsome face lands onto the dirty ground and a 'PAK' dound came from his leg. Next , blood , blood , blood. I moved up , but haha and Jae Suk opps went up already.Why didn't I move ?Then I realised . That inccident in the past. It was almost the same. How .. My mind came back as Suk Jin oppa spoke.

'Are you okay ,eun hye ssi?' 

'Dae,...' I mubbled.

'Worried for Jong Kook hyung ?' Joong Ki dongsaeng says , giving a very warm smile and touching my shoulder slightly. I nodded my head really hard and Suk Jin oppa laughed.

'You look white in the face...' Joong Ki touches my forehead , making me go pink .

'Are you really okay?' Suk Jin askes with so much concern , like a father to me. I gave a faint smile and nodded my head.

'Come on , let's go to the hospital.'

'What?' I was shocked.

'I'm not unwell , I'm just-'

'Missing Jong Kook hyung ?' Joong Ki and Suk Jin said it together. My face went even more pink as they laughed heartedly.

'That's why we are going to the hospital. To let you see him.' Suk Jin turns the wheel and it heads to the hospital.

'Give him a call to let him know.' Joong Ki gives me that cute smile again. 

I dialed his number.

 

 

Jong Kook's Reading.

 

We reached the hospital , and while haha helps me out of the car , Jae Suk brings a wheelchair. A WHEELCHAIR?! Come on , I am sparta ! 

'I know what you are thinking , just get your back into this seat right now.' Jae Suk makes me sit down. My phone rang suddenly , and Haha picks it up for me.

'Yobusaeyo? Ehh , Eun hye ssi !' He speaks , smiling at me.

'Yah !' I tried to snatch the phone over but haha easily ran away from me. DAMN. 

'Ye , he's now at the hopsital.. Dae.. Dae.. What ?' He looks so surprised.

'Wae wae?' I looked at him. He kept quiet for a moment. 

'Dae.' He hangs up the call like the phone was his. 

'WHY DID YOU-' I shouted , when he cut in.

'She's coming over now.' He gave me the wicked smile , which caused me to blush.She's coming ?

'Come on , let's get you into the doctor's room.'  Jae Suk and Haha held me as I went in. The doctor gave a full check up and..

'It's not good. I suggest you not to play anymore. You twisted your ankle and there is a very big cut on your leg.' 

'No.' I was stubborn indeed.

'Jong Kook ssi-'

'Give me medication to stop the pain. I'll fix this after the show ends.' I was persistant . Just then, the door knocked and someone entered.Eun hye ssi came in with Joong Ki and Suk Jin hyung.

'How are you?' Suk Jin squats beside me .

'Doing fine.'

'My foot.' Haha adds in.

'He twisted his ankle and there's a big cut there.Seee.' Haha points to my injury. 

'Hyung-' Joong Ki talks.

'NO.Im playing.NO MORE OF THIS.' I ate the medicine and stood up.It hurts but I controlled.

'sigh.'Joong Ki said.

'Okay,don't force yourself.'Suk jin and jae suk hyung said together,worried. I took a step and - expectedly, fell. 

 

 

Eun hye's reading.

My legs moved this time . I caught his muscular arms on time as his whole body weight shifted on me. Bad move. He and I swinged and hit the wall. Acutally, I hit my head on the wall. Well , not exactly hit with his gentle and strong arms behind my head protecting me. He and I leaned into each other. I could feel his breath on my neck. He was breathing in deeply. Joong Ki and Haha hurriedly supported him as he moved away from me.He was blushing , and I realised I was too. 

'You okay?Oppa?' I asked.

'Hmm , I am fine , don't worry.' He gave a smile that melts my heart. I went over to help him. Putting his arms over my shoulder , I moved with him slowly towards the car.

'Aren't you stopping me from playing?' He suddenly asks me this question.

'No,I'm not. But i will be there till the game ends. You have me to help you.' I smiled and gave him a small peck on the cheek as he goes into the car.He stares at me, speechless. I was wondering why he was staring... OH. I kissed him. I . K.I.S.S.E.D. HIM. I closed the door immediately and ran into our car, where Suk jin and Joong ki were inside waiting for me. Our car left first , the car moved out and drove past theirs. Our eyes met , and he was staring right into my eyes , even though it was just a second. My heart won't stop beating . what is wrong with me?

 

 

Jong Kook's reading.

Our eyes met when her car passed by mine. I couldn't breathe suddenly. As if she took the air away with her. I smiled like a fool as the car drove away. Quickly , I got Haha into the car with Jae Suk as Haha drove his way behind that car. Sigh . I closed my eyes as the pain dwelled into my soul and body. It was painful, but I could hold on. I shut my eyes tight as Jae Suk touches the wound area.

'Is it still painful?' 

I nodded my head. Beads of sweat falls from my face. Jae Suk took a towel and cleaned it for me. I gave him a smile, thanking him for everything. Without further ado , Jae Suk takes the pills out as haha signals me for a bottle in his hand. I took it , ate the pills that stopped the pain , and drank some water.

'Close your eyes and rest.' Jae Suk says ,pushing my head down to lie on. 

'Ye hyung , we''ll call you when we reach.' Haha spoke as darkness starts to fall in. The last thing i saw was... Her beautiful face , smiling at me , telling me to rest , to sleep .. 

'Sleep , my dearest , ' she kisses my forehead, pushing my head to her legs.

'Come on,' Eun hye speaks slowly, as I lower my head , lowering , lowering , lowering...

'Hyung !' Haha shook me.

'Hyung !' 

I blink as sunlight hit my eyes as I opened them.  Haha was waking me up .

'Urgh..' The pain came back as soon as I woke up, but it was way better than just now. I slowly came out of the car , limping. Eun hye came out too , and she did something I never expected her to do so. She automatically came over and held me. I smiled and tried to lean on more to Jae Suk, who was grumping about the heavy weight. Her face brushes mine as she moves in close towards my ear.

'It's okay, you can lean on me. I can take it.' She flashes a grin a she moved me closer to her. Jae Suk heaved a sigh of relief as the weight shifted a little. I walked in , and realised everyone was giggling. Why is that so? Joong Ki comes over.

'You are red in the face.' Ops. My face was red,that explains why. 

Anyway , the PD explained what we were to do and gave us our luggages. I saw the monday couple beside each other , and I winked at them. I need their help. or so I thought.