Reunion??

Mirror Mirror
Kris' POV:
 
We had lunch in the Queen's dining room. She kept treating me even more better.
 
"So, Kris, I heard everyone marked you as a wonderful dancer last night," she told me, I chuckled and smiled.
 
"Well, I tried," I muttered. I suddenly thought of the girl.
 
"Speaking about that... there was this girl. She was so... beautiful," I told her, she furrowed her eyebrows when I said 'beautiful'. "Beautiful?" she reassured me. I nodded. "Ne. I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world," I stated, looking at the Queen.
 
"Maybe you know her? You know... ivory skin, black hair--" I asked her, I knew she was a princess. "Her hair is not even black, it's raven. And she's 18 years old, her skin had never seen the sun, so it's good," she cut me, blabbering on every single word. I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
"Meaning to say... the girl you referred to is called Kwon Yuri," she told me, I widened my eyes and smiled. "Yuri? Guess that name really suits her," I smirked.
 
"Well, I'm afraid to say this, but... she's dead," she suddenly said, my smile instantly turned into a frown. "M-Mwo!? D-Dead? How?" I asked her. "Last night, in the woods," she told me. I looked down.
 
"No, no. This can't be happening," I muttered. "You need a sec?" she asked me, I nodded.
 
One second passed, literally, she turned to me. "Prince Wu Fan, the clock is ticking for the both of us. I know that we're roughly at the same age..." she started, I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
SAME age?
 
"Wait... I don't think--"
 
"I said ROUGHLY. Kris, will you do me the honor to--" she asked me, I widened my eyes.
 
A knock on the door saved me. I knew she was going to propose me.  I saw Chen running into the room.
 
"Jongdae-ah, what in the world happened?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He looked down.
 
"Mianhae, Your Highness. The royal taxes had been stolen," he reported.
 
Stolen? By whom?" she asked. Do you know what he answered?
 
"Bandits," he replied. I widened my eyes.
 
"Bandits?" I reassured him, he nodded.
 
Gosh. I knew it! I gotta teach them a lesson or something.
 
"Enough of these lazy cowards! I can't stand it any longer!" I stated as I stood up from my seat, taking my cape with me.
 
"Justice must prevail," I told them, getting out of the room.
 
"Well, thank you, Chen. I was this close!" I heard the Queen said.
 
- - -
 
I rode into the woods, bringing 6 guards with me. I stopped at the place where Luhan and I were robbed, I got off my horse and turned to the guards.
 
"This is where we were ambushed yesterday. Keep your eyes opened," I told them, examining the forest.
 
Just then, we heard a whining voice. We drew our swords in shock, we saw a woman picking up her things.
 
"Omo! Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae! I'll be out in a minute," she said. I slowly walked, approaching her.
 
"Ma'am? Can we offer you any assistance?" I offered her. "Oh, no. It's fine. I'll just be out on--" she peeked at me, I widened my eyes and gasped.
 
 
 
Yuri's POV:
 
I turned my head, I widened my eyes and smiled.
 
"Y-Yuri?" he asked, smiling. I stood up and lowered my hood. "Kris? What are you doing here?" I asked back.
 
"But... I thought you were dead," he told me. "I almost was," I replied, giggling.
 
Just then, the Seven Outcasts attacked.
 
"Give us your money!" D.O ordered. Kris went closer to me.
 
"Stay behind me. You'll be safe," he told me.
 
In all stories, the Prince protects the Princess. But me? With the Seven guys with me? In your dreams.
 
I smirked and raised my hand. Tao jumped over me, handing me my sword.
 
Kris turned around, stunned. I drew my sword and smirked. He furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"You're with the bandits?" he asked. "You're with the Queen!" I fired back, our swords clanked at each other.
 
"You're a traitor," he told me. "And you're a jerk!" I fired at him, fighting more, he dodged.
 
"Yuri, please. End this, NOW. I don't wanna fight you," he told me as we circled each other.
 
"Why not?" I scoffed, smirking. He just rolled his eyes and sighed.
 
"Come on. You're a girl! I don't fight gi--" he told me, I drew my sword, making a small cut on his left palm. He winced in pain. "Yah! I'm not a damsel in distress, you know?"
 
Suho was right after all. "People think of you as sweet and cute, they don't expect you to fight dirty" part.
 
Kris smirked. "Tch. You just messed with the wrong prince," he said, putting off his cape. He smirked and shook his head a little, his expression totally changed. That seducing smirk was shot at me.
 
 
We fought, Kris circled and threw my sword to a lower ground. I ran and jumped down to get it. Kris followed behind, smirking.
 
"She's got you on your throat! Can't you see that she's manipulating you!?" I asked him, referring to the Queen. He arrogantly fought my while his back was facing me.
 
"Well, that's absurd!" he stated, dodging every move I made. I grunted in frustration.
 
He turned and threw my sword again, it landed on his hand. Every time I tried to escape, he stuck one sword in front of my face at a tree, slapping my with the other one. I scoffed.
 
More awkward, I noticed the seven were staring at us.
 
"Should we help her?" I heard Kai asked. I ran to Kris and kicked his chest, jumped over him and snatched both swords. Suho just smirked.
 
"Nah. She's pretty good on her own," he replied.
 
Kris got up, still smirking at me. "Well, come on," he forced me. I tried to attack, he dodged and smacked the back of my head.
 
Man, this guy is pissing me off!
 
I moved forward to strike, he avoided me. I lost my balance and tripped. Instead of the ground, I fell into Kris' arms.
 
More embarrasing, he held me in this position.
 
 
He smirked at me.
 
"If you were trying to stab me right now, I'd be tempted to kiss you," he said smugly, grabbing one sword from me.
 
He let go, our chests made contact, like in the dance. Both swords were tied behind me. I tried to struggle, only to have him tightening his grip on my waist.
 
 
He smiled at me. "Remember this, jagi?" he asked me. I smirked. "Hell, yeah. Remember this?" I asked back, stomping my foot on his.
 
He released, wincing in pain. I gave him an apologetic look.
 
"Jeongmal mianhae, Kris," I apologized. He just smirked. "No, forgive ME," he said, again, throwing my sword. He caught it and pointed both swords at me. We circled each other.
 
"It's over, Yuri. You've been bested, so yield," he ordered me.
 
I was about to give up, I remembered what Suho taught.
 
"Your weapon isn't your only friend. The environment could be an ally too."
 
I saw a rock, I ran to get it. Kris rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yuri-ah, leave it. We're done here," he told me.
 
I never listened. I penetrated my eyes to his horse behind him, then to a snowy branch. I aimed to the branch, sending the snow falling onto the horse's back.
 
Kris gagged, thinking I missed it. Actually, that was half my plan.
 
"Tch. You even throw like a-- AHH!" he shouted as the horse kicked his back with its rear legs, sending him lying weakly on the ground.
 
The Seven Outcasts laughed and cheered. I walked to Kris, cupping his face.
 
"Why do you have to be so darn cute?" I confessed, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Mwo?" he asked weakly, I sent the last blow by punching his face. I smirked in satisfaction and left him.
 
"ASA, YURI-AH!" Suho praised me. I giggled and left the royals.