Transformed

Mirror Mirror
Suho's POV:
 
In the night, we huddled in front of the house.
 
"The deal's off, she stole our money," D.O reminded us, we started saying our opinions.
 
- - -
 
"You can stay," we told Yuri, smiling. She sighed in relief, sitting on the bed.
 
"But... we got conditions," I told her, she furrowed her eyebrows. "If you're gonna stay with us, you have to BE one of us," Tao told her.
 
"Meaning?" she asked us, Chanyeol giggled. "You have to be a thief," Lay said rather quickly, smirking at her. She sighed. "I think I'm pretty clear on my thoughts on stealing," she protested.
 
"Well, what about stealing from the Queen?" Chanyeol asked. "You said it yourself, she is wicked," Tao added, I nodded. "Ne. Someone's gotta stop her. Why not you?" I told her. "Why not us?" Kai asked, we shot an icy glare at him. "I mean 'us'," he said, pointing to all of us.
 
Yuri stood up from her bed. "This time, I have conditions," she said, we all looked at her. "Whatever we steal...goes back to the people," she stated. We sighed and nodded.
 
"Minus a small commition," D.O muttered. "Kyungsoo!" we scolded him. "Fine. Well, she didn't know the first thing about thieving!" he reminded us. I stepped up and smirked.
 
"Then we'll teach her. We'll teach her to believe," I stated, she smiled.
 
 
 
Yuri's POV:
 
They transformed me at all things. Fashion, accuracy, combat, everything.
 
"People think of you as sweet and cute, they don't expect you to fight dirty. Use that your advantage," Suho told me.
 
One day when training combat with Tao, he tripped me and flicked my forehead. I grunted in frustration.
 
"You're so cute when you're mad," Tao teased, smirking. "Shut up," I groaned.
 
"Concentrate, Yuri," Xiumin held a strawberry in front of me, then hid it inside a cup, shuffling it with two others quickly. Like, EXTREMELY quickly.
 
I massaged my temple in confusion, Xiumin smirked and looked at me, still shuflling it.
 
He stopped, I chose one. "Mianhae," he raised the cup, empty. He revealed the real one, without even looking, eating the strawberry in total calmness. I giggled at his reaction.
 
"Your weapon isn't your only friend. The environment could be an ally too," Suho taught.
 
Kai trained my accuracy. He aimed a rock in his catapult and hit a pot right in its middle, sending it crashing on the log. I widened my eyes.
 
Suho trained my balance, while giving me a long- lecture. He told me to stand on a rock, shaped like a sphere. I balanced, only for about 5 seconds.
 
 
Lay had me trying on hundreds of clothes. He really had this sense in fashion, seriously.
 
Hours later, I wore this.
 
 
Lay nodded and smirked in agreement, with this expression on his face.
 
 
"ASA!" he exclaimed, his smirk grew wider.
 
Hmm. This thing does feel comfortable.
 
With this outfit in, I felt more energized and motivated, somehow.
 
One time, Tao pinned me on the matress, I quickly raised my legs and kicked his chest, sending him flying and landing in the snow. I pinned him down, he smirked at me. I smirked in satisfaction.
 
I concentrated on the cups, looking at Xiumin for a while. The others stared at us seriously. He finished, I smirked and pointed to a cup, rather calmly. As expected, I got it right. I jokingly took the strawberry and ate a bite. The others laughed in response, patting Xiumin's shoulder.
 
I threw a stone in the air a few times. I launched it onto a pot. I managed to break all three pots (without a catapult). Kai clapped in my success.
 
I balanced on the sphere, finally finishing my transformation.
 
The others cheered and smirked at me.
 
"She's ready," Suho stated. I smirked and got off the rock.
double update for tonight T.T...

I'll try to update soon, guys!

Annyeong!!!