Thieves

Mirror Mirror
Suho's POV:
 
We got out of the house and put our masks on.
 
"Guys?" Lay called us. We all looked at him, a confused expression on our faces. "I like her," he told us, a playful smile on his face. "Yeah, me too. She's cute," Xiumin agreed.
 
"You think she has a boyfriend?" Kai asked, smirking. "Yeah... Me," D.O answered rather calmly, smirking at Kai, making his smile turn into a frown.
 
"Come on already," I groaned. We ran into the forest, seeing a carriage. A royal carriage, to be exact. I smirked and nodded to Kai. He loaded a rock in his catapult, aiming it to the guard. It hit right on the head, sending it falling over.
 
"Tao, Yeol! Go, now!" I told them, they nodded and ran to the horses. Tao released the hook that connected the carriage. The horses ran away, the carriage stopped.
 
All seven of us opened the doors and saw the Queen's second-in-command. Chen, I recognized him.
 
"Well, look what we have here," Lay joked. "Looks likea royal to me. Are you a royal?" D.O asked, although he already knew. "N-No. I'm just a servant," Chen replied, I smirked.
 
"You're riding the Queen's sled," I reminded him. He rolled his eyes. "This... is just a rental sled, okay?" he lied.
 
"Then, what's in that sack?" Chanyeol asked. "My lunch," he lied again. Xiumin smirked, as he had the advantage.
 
"Oh, great. I'm starving. What are we eating?" he asked, snatching the bag off his hands. He widened his eyes and smiled. "Daebak! IT'S THE GOLD!" he told us. We smirked, Chen snatched it back.
 
"Yah! That thing belongs to the Queen!" he finally said. We pointed our swords at him, threatening him. He sighed.
 
"Don't spend it in one place," he surrendered, finally giving the sack. Tao snatched it, we returned to our house. We released our masks and weapons.
 
As we got in, Yuri cleared .
 
"Ahem."
 
We all looked at her, she smiled.
 
"Welcome home," she said, we saw the dining table filled with food. Chanyeol's jaw dropped, Tao dropped the sack in shock, Xiumin sniffed the air.
 
"Lamb... carrots... gravy!" he examined, smiling and walking to the table. "I say she's a keeper!" he shouted. We ran to the table, following him. "You bet, hyung!" D.O said.
 
"Gamsahamnida," Tao thanked her, she smiled and nodded.
 
She furrowed her eyebrows for a second.
 
"Why do you have palace guard uniforms?" she asked us. "We got them at work," Lay replied calmly, I shot a glare at him. "What kind of job do you have?" she asked us again.
 
Great. What are we gonna tell her?
 
"T-Thieves," Xiumin replied, I rolled my eyes. "We stole the Queen's gold," Kai added, she gasped.
 
"You... You broke into the palace!?" she xclaimed. Tao smirked. "You really think we'd do that? We nabbed it outside the village," he said. She narrowed her eyes. "So, you actually stole the people's gold," she stated. "Well, not EXACTLY," Chanyeol disagreed. "YES exactly," she fired back, examining the sack.
 
"This is the town's money! They really need those!" she told us. "Well, that's all our work!" D.O fired. "Stealing isn't work," she fired back. The argue started.
 
"Well, I'm sorry you worked hard for it, but the town's people need that money," she argued. "Why should we care? They hate us," Kai told her, she furrowed her eyebrows.
 
"That's can't be true," she disagreed. "It's true, Yuri," I finally said. "When the Queen ordered to exile all the undesirables, no one stood up for us," I explained. "She said... 'Banish all the uglies'," Lay sighed.
 
"You've been mistreated by the Queen. No one understands that better than me," she told us. "Well, we weren't ALWAYS thieves," Tao told her. "Yeah, I worked at the pub. I mean, I stole... a little," Kai told us, whispering at the last part. D.O widened his eyes.
 
"You stole!? That's how we all started?" he asked, Kai glared at him. "It's a cash business, hyung! By the way, you once cheated at poker," he fired back. Another argue started. After 15 seconds...
 
"HYUNG, SHE'S GONE!" Lay stopped our fight, noticing Yuri was gone, and so was our sack.
 
"Well, come on! Ppali!" I told them, we ran out of the house.
 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV:
 
I ran out of the house, bringing the sack of money with me. I got into the Magistrate's office and gave the sack. He gasped and smiled, bringing me to the main hall, other people gathered.
 
"My friends, our money has been returned!" he smiled, raising the sack in victory. The others cheered. "It was brought to us by..." he extended his hand to help me up. "Come on, tell us your name," he told me.
 
Before I could speak anything, the seven came into the village. An idea popped in my mind.
 
"By those men over there!" I told them, pointing to the seven. "They're the ones who brought it. They fearlessly robbed the Queen's sled and retrieved your gold. They truly deserve your thanks," I told them, clapping my hands. The rest cheered, even the seven.
 
Suho shot a 'thank you' smile at me. I smiled back at him.