Seven Boys...

Mirror Mirror

hey, guys!!! Sorry for not updating so long...

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAKNAE SEHUN!!!!!!!


 

Yuri's POV:

I woke up, blinking a few times. I noticed I wasn't in the forest, I was inside a house. I looked around, some boys were staring at me, smirking.

"Hyung, she's awake," one of them said, making 7 pairs of eyes stare at me. All of them belonged to 7 boys.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked them, finally finding my voice. "We ask the questions here. Who are you?" one of them said, who looked a lot like he was the leader. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Kwon Yuri imnida," I introduced myself, some of them widened their eyes. "If you're Yuri, then who's your father?" he asked again.

They seriously don't know!?

"The King," I answered, some of them smirked. "She's a royal. She should be rich enough," another guy said. "Yeah, we should take some gold from her," another agreed. I sighed and sat up.

"You won't get any gold from me," I stated, they furrowed their eyebrows. "The Queen sent me out here to be killed by the Beast," I explained, they gasped.

"Why would she want you killed?" another guy asked. "She's wicked," I muttered. Some of them murmurred, soon the whole room was erupted with voices.... until one of them clapped his hands, asking for silence.

"Sorry, but we got an appointment to keep. We don't trust anyone else except for the seven of us," he explained. I gasped and widened my eyes.

"W-Wait, you can't just kick me out!" I protested, he sighed. "Look, Yuri, the Queen finds you here, she'll kill us too," he told me. I sighed. "All I'm asking is to spend one night here, please," I begged, showing them my puppy eyes.

"Huddle!" the leader ordered. The seven huddled, the room was erupted with voices. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. The leader clapped his hand, they all silenced. "All those who say to let the girl stay, say 'Ne'," he ordered, he and other 5 agreed. "Opposed?" he asked, one guy raised his hand. They groaned in disappointment.

"Sorry, Yuri. All votes must be completely unanimous," the leader apologized, glaring at the one who disagreed. I showed him my puppy eyes again, hoping he'll agree. He sighed.

"One night," he told me. I smiled in response. "Thank you," I thanked him. The leader stepped forward.

"Kim Junmyun imnida. You can call me Suho. I'm the leader of the seven," he introduced himself. Next, the one who disagreed.

"Do Kyungsoo imnida, the others call me D.O," he told me. Another guy stepped up. He was quite impish and cute, though.

"Kim Minseok imnida, call me Xiumin. I'm the oldest," he told me. I nodded. A brown-haired guy stepped up.

"Zhang Yi Xing imnida, or Lay," he introduced.

Wait. Zhang Yi Xing? That sounds like...

"Uh, Lay, are you Chinese?" I asked him, he smirked and nodded. Another guy stepped up, he had darker skin than the others.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Maknae Kim Jongin imnida, call me Kai," he said, winking at me. I giggled in response. Lay smacked the back of his forehead. "Yah, hyung! That hurts!" Kai pouted, which made him really cute. "You're calling 'Yah' to a guy who's older than you?" Lay threatened, Kai looked down in shame. A guy with light-brown hair stepped up, who was taller than the others.

"Park Chanyeol imnida," his deep voice said. Xiumin chuckled. "You can call him 'Happy Virus'," he told me. I giggled, Chanyeol smiled. The last one was tall, but a bit shorter than Chanyeol. He had black hair, his eyes made him look really cute.

"Kungfu Panda Huang Zi Tao imnida. I'm also Chinese," he introduced himself, smiling. I gasped. "H-He knows martial arts!?" I asked in disbelief. The other six nodded. "Yep. He's the best at fighting," Suho said. Just then, we heard hoofsteps outside, D.O smirked.

"Guys, duty calls," he told the others. They all stood up and left the room. "We'll be back in a short while, okay, Yuri?" Suho assured me, smiling. I smiled back and nodded. He closed the door of my room.


so, yeah... these are the Seven Outcasts

and since Sehun isn't in the story, I made Kai the maknae...

Subcribe and comment, please!!!