Chapter 08: a secret photo

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to school early in the morning because the school has its annual outing, where they have certain activities for students in groups and as an individual. 

When the public introduction happened last week, students here treat me differently, some of them approach and talk to me, and it's very odd because before I want to meet a new classmate here but none of them didn't talk to me. I don't receive hate letters from my locker anymore. I haven't seen the three gentlemen for the past few days, beceause I tried to avoid them despite how my grandmother wants to arrange a date from one of the three gentlemen, this is the first time that I will see them again.

The teacher instructed us to wait for the bus and don't wander around the school. I sat at the bench, and follow what the teacher said to us. I feel drowsy though because I woke up so early then suddenly someone tap me at the back, I looked around and it's Min Ho. "You look sleepy, are you excited to the trip?" he sat next to me and I said "A little... but I'm not that too excited since this is my first trip to Jin's Academy." Jong Suk and Myung Soo also came to us. Jong Suk greet us with a smile and said "Good morning!" he sat next time then I looked at Myung Soo and smiled him, he replied with a bow. 

The bus finally came, all of the senior students have its own bus so we occupied the first bus that came. Min Ho let me go inside first. I chose a seat near to the window, there are only two seats in the bus. Min Ho, Jong Suk and Myung Soo talked who will be the one who sits with me. They done it by rock-scissors-paper game, Jong Suk won and he sat next to me while Min Ho and Myung Soo sat at the back of our seat. 

As we travel, the sun finally shows up and it is better than before. Jong Suk fell asleep and I looked back Min Ho was also sleeping but Myung Soo was listening to his music player. I thought that he might be sleeping since he is the first one who fell asleep easily. Myung Soo also sat near the window, and he's gazing the view outside. I startled when Myung Soo looked at me, and then he tap my back and offered his music player. I said "Are you sure, you want me to lend your music player?" and he said "Yes." and he showed his another music player, and I accept it and said "Thanks". 

We finally came to the place, and it feels like we will go to the mountains but most of all the place is very big. I'm surprised that each of the students have their own room, unlike when I attend a trip in my old school, at least 3-4 students shared a room. Min Ho help me to carry my bag but I told him it's okay and it is not that heavy but he smiled at me said "It's okay." Min Ho is really a gentlemen. Jong suk asked "Soo Jung, do you want to eat?" I nodded and said yes. 

We ate breakfast together, and I noticed that whenever I need something like getting a drink and if I will just get a spoon or food, Jong Suk always the one who offered to get it, and I'm thankful for what he does but it worries me since he still eating. "Jong Suk, don't worry I will just get it on my own. You need to finish your food first." Jong Suk said "No, it's fine." and I noticed that all of them are being gentlemen, well I guess that lives up with their group name. 

We have our first activity to start of the day, and it was an outdoor activity. We were group in to six, and I team up with Myung Soo and my other classmates while Min Ho and Jong Suk are team mates. "Do you think we can do this activity? just look at their group." referring to Min Ho and Jong Suk's team, Myung Soo calmly said "Just put a little faith." The activity was tug of war, the first one who reach out the flag on the center wins and earn a point. All the teams have one opponent and the one who wins will need to the defeat the other, and it will conclude to the two remaining groups, our opponent group is Min Ho and Jong Suk's team, Min Ho said "Good luck! and let's do this as a fair play." I ready my position and hold tightly to the rope, Myung Soo leads the team. Min Ho and Jong Suk's team was strong because they have the varsity players well including Min Ho. The game st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter