Chapter 06: Soo Jung and the crowd

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early because today is my public introduction. I told to my grandmother that she shouldn't have to do this and I'm satisfied that I'm able to see and live with her and she said "Soo Jung, as my grand daughter I would like you to be introduce to my friends and our relatives. I also invited Ms. Song." and when I heard my aunt will come, I get excited to see her and decided to go on what my grandma planned for me. 

The past few days I haven't seen the three gentlemen maybe they were busy, I also invited Sun Young to come and she's excited about it. My grandma and her assistant Carl assisted me to my preparations like choosing a dress, and fix my hair and make up done. I called Sun Young to make sure she will come on time "Sun Young! please come early okay? and you can call or send me a message if you are already there, I will accompany you." and Sun Young replied with a lively voice "Okay, I'm actually nervous Soo Jung because this will be my first time to attend such a grand party, and to see a lot of known people, I will make sure to dress decent heheh, I'm excited for you also, this is the time that everyone needs to know about the great Soo Jung." I know Sun Young just wants to cheer me up because she knew I'm nervous about the public introduction.

It's already 7:30pm, and the grand party will start at 8pm. Grandma Jin, came to my room and said "Don't be nervous Soo Jung and don't be afraid. I have decided that it's time that everyone should know that your late parents have a beautiful daughter like you and of course to show my lovely grand daughter." and she hugs me. I remember the first day that we met, and now that I feel she's really a part of my family, I'm thankful for it. Carl said that he will call me if it's time to go out of the room because my grandma will say her introductions and speech.

The grand party started and someone knocked on the door, and it was Aunt Song. I hug and told her that I miss her and she said she's very happy that I'm doing well with my grandma though sometimes there are things that I'm not used to do everyday. My aunt and I were listening to my grandma's speech:

"Good evening! everyone, I appreciate that you attend to this grand party though you didn't know what kind of party it is. As everyone know, my life has been known by the public. I lost a son back when I was still struggling with working and my personal matters but there is an important part that it wasn't revealed to everyone. Some relatives of us didn't know this and I keep wanting to keep it a secret for the time being and now that I think this is the right time. As you may now, I still have a precious grand children from my lost son. She grew up as lovely lady, I've been protecting her as she grew up though I'm not on her side when she discovers, learn new things. As a grandmother, I never let go of her and as long as I can I protect from the public. I officially announce to everyone. Soo Jung, my grand daughter." 

I came out from the room, assisted by my aunt. As I came out from the room flash of lights were everywhere and everyone seems in surprised and gave me clap. I've been looking for Sun Young as I cover my eyes from the flash of lights and she was at the back with the three gentlemen. Jong Suk, Min Ho and Myung Soo were all at the back with my best friend and I smiled at them. My grandma smiled at me and she offered me to say a word to everyone. I'm nervous about speaking in public, I took a breath before speaking.

"Good evening, everyone and thank you for coming tonight. My name is Soo Jung. I honestly don't know what to say.... uhm..." I looked at my grandma and she gestured that I should continue.

"I've been living an ordinary life like what a high school student does. I live in an apartment with the one who took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter