Chapter 29: a surprising day

Serendipity in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the university, everyone is busy with the assigned projects. For the past few days, Joon Young didn't attend to school. I'm trying to call him but he was not answering it. Our professor told me that we should at least submit another composition to him or else it may affect our grades. I decided to go to the place that we went before. 

While on the bus, I tried to call Jong Suk but he was not answering his phone and I guess he is busy then I tried to call Min Ho. 

Soo Jung: "Hello?"

Min Ho: "Soo Jung! Why did you call?"

Soo Jung: "I just want you to know that I had known that Myung Soo's family moved out from their mansion."

Min Ho: "You also knew it..."

Soo Jung: "So you have known it all along?"

Min Ho: "I just knew it this day, I came to their house and I met the caretaker, and she told me that the mansion is for sale."

Soo Jung: "I'm worried..."

Min Ho: "Me too, but I'm just conflicted about finding him and meeting the demands of my dad's business...I just really want to help you to find information about Myung Soo personally but  I think I can't go with you."

Soo Jung: "It's fine...I can handle it. Knowing that you are helping me to find Myung Soo. It's a big contribution."

Min Ho: "I just really wonder, why they moved? I will try to visit their company this week and I will let you know what information that I got."

Soo Jung: "Thanks..." 

I finally arrived to the place, and I remember the logo of the place. I asked to the people in there where can I find Joon Young and the person that I talked to said "He hasn't been going here for the past few days and I wonder where he was." and I asked 

Soo Jung: "Do you know his address?" the person that I talked to gave me Joon Young's full address and I will try to go to his house. I asked the people in there and they told me I should take a bus and walk. I never imagined I will go to his house on a long way but since I'm already here, I will go on.

While on a bus, since I can't reach Jong Suk by calling him, I sent a message and hoping he will read it. Then finally the bus driver told me that we finally reached the place and it's time for me to get off the bus. When I step out from the bus, it seems the place is very quiet and seems a rural area, I asked an old woman where is Joon Young's address and she told me that I should go straight and pass by a bridge and I'm already there. 

I was calling for Joon Young but he was not answering it and  I sent a message to him that I was already at his place. When I finally passed by a bridge, I looked for the number of the house and it's there number 28. Joon Young's place is like an apartment and seems 3 to 4 people can fit in there. I rang the doorbell, and no one was answering then suddenly I called Joon Young again and finally he answer it.

Soo Jung: "Hey! Why are you not answering my calls?"

Joon Young: "Why did you come here?" Joon Young's voice seems he is not well.

Soo Jung: "I asked you FIRST!"

and Joon Young was coughing and he said "Can you hear that I'm sick?"

Soo Jung: "But why you didn't call? I'm already at your place."

Joon Young: "Just wait!" then he hang up.

I was waiting outside then suddenly a door open and it's Joon Young. He looks not very well, his hair is messy and he is wearing a sweater and a jogging pants. He open the gate and he said

Joon Young: "Come inside" 

We went inside of the house, and it was clean, the kitchen and the living room are just connected to each other and it was a small area, it has a second floor and it seems his room was upstairs. I asked

Soo Jung: "Where is your parents?"

Joon Young: "Parents? I live here alone. They were at Jeju"

Soo Jung: "Jeju...? it doesn't seem just one person lives in here."

Joon Young: "I got that a lot."

Joon Young went to the kitchen and he prepared a juice and took out a bread.

Joon Young: "Make yourself comfortable here" while he put down the food and the juice, he sat at the couch and lay down.

Soo Jung: "Thanks but...I just came for our project and I need to go."

Joon Young: "Are you still looking for him?"

Soo Jung: "Yes." I took out the notebook and gave it to Joon Young. 

Soo Jung: "Here I wrote a couple of compositions there and I also put the melody, our professor told me that we should have at least submit a compilation of compositions for our examinations."

Joon Young: "Yes, yes I know it. You don't need to repeat it." and I glare at him. 

Joo Young: "I'll just go to my room upstairs and take my guitar." 

Joon Young went upstairs while I'm at the living room. I looked around and he doesn't much a lot of books, but I saw a picture fram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter