Friends... Just Friends

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MAGGY'S POV

After few months, Super Show 2nd Asia Tour finally ended as SM finally gave us a three day off before Super Junior members would continue their reheasals for the comeback. 

 

I was happily skipping out of Mr. Lee's office, thinking of how to spend my three-day vacation wisely. 

 

SLEEP. EAT. SPAZZ. 

 

Yes. That's what I'm going to do~! It's been a while since I've spazzed about my  TVXQ babies~ can't wait to ge--

 

 

"babe!" someone snapped me out of my thoughts, pulling me in a tight hug. 

 

"oh?" I pulled back as Donghae oppa just smiled at me before pulling me into the elevator. 

 

"hi~!" he smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

 

"why are you like that?!" I asked, arching an eyebrow. 

 

"you're coming with us in Gangwon-do?" 

 

"huh? Why?" 

 

"because we have day off...?" he said in an unsure tone. 

 

"but wasn't that supposed to be your vacation?" 

 

"yes, of course you are having a vacation also. So... I'll pick you up tomorrow!" he beamed. 

 

"m-mw-mwoh?!!" I asked in shock as the elevator swung open. "b-but I don't think I'm allowed to go... And I already have plans." 

 

"plans?! Already?!! Could you cancel it for me? Pleaseeeee this will be the first time we'll be out in a beach~" he said out in a puppy face that made me chuckle. 

 

"dork" I commented, pinching his cheeks. "stop acting like a kid, okay?" 

 

"not until you agree coming with us." he pouted. 

 

"but I don't think I can come." 

 

"why not?" 

 

"it's your vacation. What if staffs are not allowed there?" 

 

"of course not! And besides, you're not just a staff... You're mine." he leaned in his forehead towards mine. 

 

"you're not making any sense you know!" I pulled back, hitting his nose lightly. 

 

"but you still love me, right?" 

 

"maybe...?" I , smiling. "anyways, you must go home! Enjoy your vacation!" I told him, tapping his broad shoulders. 

 

"babe~!!!" 

 

"WHAT?!" I stuck my tongue out before making my way to the office. 

 

 

 

-----the next day----- 

I am now lying on my bed, with my face fell flat on the bed, wearing a pink blouse that's dangerously cut low, and white shorts for my bottom. 

 

"my plans were ruined." I sighed when after a few seconds, the door suddenly opened, revealing Donghae oppa who's wearing a black wife beater and washed pants. 

 

 

And before you would ask how did he come in, yeah, he knows my passcode. And... yes, he forced convinced me to come with them. >_<

 

 

 

"ready?" he grinned while making his way to my bed. 

 

"do we really need to go out this early?" I pouted while sitting up straight. 

 

"yes, so that we'll arrive there early." he said as he eyed on my clothes. "why are you wearing such clothes?" 

 

"what?" I asked, looking down at my blouse. 

 

"isn't that... Too low? Guys may check you out!" 

 

"why, you?! A hot guy wearing a wife beater, won't girls check you out?!" I stuck my tongue out. 

 

"did you just call me 'hot'?!" he said, leaning in closer to my face. 

 

"no I didn't." I whispered brushing my lips unto his. I smiled, pulling back. "shall we go?" 

 

"yes, but could you change your clothes?" 

 

"I'll change mine if you change yours."

 

"what?! No!" he insisted. 

 

"okay then, let's go?" 

 

"w-wait." he held my hand. "okay I'll change later." 

 

"what will happen if you will not change?" 

 

"I don't know... What do you want?" 

 

"I'll... I'll be coming home tomorrow morning." 

 

"M-MWOH?! Ayssi. Who told you I'm not going to change? Of course I will. Now go change yours!!" he said, as if talking to himself and almost pushing me out of bed. 

 

 

 

After changing into a more 'decent' clothes, we made our way down to the van, with him opening the door for me. 

 

"what took you so long???" Siwon oppa, whom I suppose will be sitting beside me, pouted. 

 

"sorry~ need to change." I smiled apologetically.  "sorry I'm late" I apologized to everyone, except for that brat who's sitting beside Siwon oppa, playing with his PSP and has his earphones on. 

 

"it's okay. Shall we go?" Leeteuk oppa asked. 

 

"where's my bag?" Donghae oppa suddenly asked. 

 

"at the back, why?" Siwon oppa answered. 

 

"I need to change clothes." Donghae oppa said that made me smile a little. 

 

"change?! Ya, it took you a long time to even just choose that wife beater and now you're telling me you're going to change?!" Heechul oppa scolded him. 

 

"but I need to! Maggy and I had an agreement." he insisted. Aigoo babe, you don't really need to do this, I was just kidding about going home you know! But then this scene is just too funny. 

 

"about...?" Leeteuk oppa asked. 

 

"she'll change clothes if I will. She was wearing something daring a while ago!" he said that made me blush. What the heck?! That wasn't daring!!

 

"ahhhh~ you wore something like that to seduce our little Donghae?!" Heechul oppa smirked, throwing the question at me. 

 

"hey it wasn't daring okay?! Who told you it was??" I said, looking at Donghae oppa, who's sitting on my right. 

 

"it was!!! What if guys out there will check you out?!" 

 

"well, you can say that she will be checked out here first!" Eunhyuk oppa interrupted. 

 

"YA!" Donghae oppa glared at him. "hyung please? I really need to change." he pleaded. 

 

"how about we exchange clothes first?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter