My Baby is Sick. >

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

As the concert ended, we quickly headed back to Korea the day after. 

After arriving at the Incheon Airport, we bowed and waved at our beloved fans that were waiting for us outside. 

I quickly shut my eyes the moment I reached the van and while waiting for the other members or staffs to enter the van. 

My eyes opened the moment I felt someone sat beside me; a familiar figure who's leaning forward, hugging her knees and resting her head on her lap. 



"gwenchana?" I asked her while rubbing her back. She just raised her head a bit, turning her gaze at me, while giving me a fainted smiled. 

"gwenchana." her pale lips said while placing her hand on my hand, which was located on my lap, and resting her back on the chair. 

"aigoo... My back hurts." she complained while her eyes were shut. 

"getting old, huh?" I commented while chuckling. She just rest her head on my shoulder, giving me a slight heart attack. >////< 

"are you really okay?" I asked her while placing my right hand on her neck and forehead to feel her temperature. My eyes widened the moment I felt her cold skin. "ya, have you drank medicine? I don't think you're okay." I told her as I felt her held my hand tighter. We're still holding each others' hands by the way. :"""">  

"I'm okay.. Just... Tired." she said, almost a whisper. "just please wake me up after we reach SM." she said before dozing off. I can see the driver eyeing on us through the rearview mirror. 

"ahjussi, she's sick. Just please take us to the SM building faster." 

"ye." he replied before focusing on driving. 



After almost an hour, we finally reached SM building as I woke Maggy up. 

"hey.. We're here." I said while shaking her a little. 

"mmmmm" she made a cute sound. Or it's just me?! XD 

"baby~" I called her, tapping her shoulder a little. 

"hmm?" she murmured while fixing her head on my shoulder. 

"we're here." I told her as softly as possible. 

"oh!" she quickly sat up straight that made me felt somewhat empty. "mianhe." she said before hitting her head slightly. 

"ya, you sure you can go home alone?" I asked her, she just smiled before nodding. 

"thanks." she said before sliding her way out of the van. I can still see her dizzy state that's why I was just at her back, observing her movements. I saw her almost fell the moment she got down, but the good thing is, I held her arm and her waist that's why she didn't' fell. :) 

"be careful!" I told her with full of concern. I heard her giggle before turning to face me. 

"mianhe. I just woke up that's why I felt dizzy. Anyway you should go home!" she said, pushing me a little before turning her back against me again. "bye!" she waved. 

 



MAGGY'S POV 
I made my way to my office as I've decided to take a nap for a while before returning home. 

I was awaken when I felt someone hugging me. I just sat up straight while turning to look at him. 



"why are you hugging me?!" I asked in an unfriendly voice. I just woke up, okay? >_> 

"I... I was.. Ummm.. I.." I chuckled before replying. 

"why are you stammering? Just spit it out." 





KYUHYUN' S POV
I went to Maggy's office right after getting my car from the dorms since I wanted to send her back to her studio. 

When I got there, I saw her sleeping on her table; that's why I got another chair and sat beside her, bringing my PSP out to play. :)))) 

After playing for 2 rounds, I saw her shivering that's why I got up a little, wrapping my arms around her to keep her warm. Okay for your information, I am not taking advantage of her. No. Not even for a single minute. 

 

 

 

 

 



And you think I'm enjoying this?! Tch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




As if. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Okay maybe a little. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Or maybe not just a little, but a lot. :D

 

 

 

 

 



I do enjoy it a lot.  ❤❤❤ aigoo :"""> 

 




"why are you hugging me?!" she pulled back that startled me. 

"I... I was.. Ummm.. I.." I stuttered. The hell?! Why am I stammering?! ><

"why are you stammering? Just spit it out." she said, I just cleared my throat before putting up my words. 

"I... Umm... I saw you shivering... And because there weren't any blanket, I just hugged you." I explained while my heart was beating really fast. She was staring at me you know! How can I not be nervous?! >< 

"ahhh..." she replied in a bored voice before standing up. Oh crap. Is she mad? 

"hug~" she said while opening her arms, I just stared at her. "baby!!" she called out cutely that made me smile and stand up to hug her. "it's cold." she commented while burying her face on my chest and hugging my waist. I just hugged her back while resting my head on hers'. 

"oh! What are you still doing here?!" she asked, slightly pulling back. 

"umm... Hugging you?" I replied as she smiled at me before hitting my chest a little. 

"not that silly! I told you to go home, right?" she said, with her tone changing. 

"but you're sick! I went home to get my car, and then I went back again so that I could send you home." I told her honestly. 

"aww!!!" she said while hugging me again. "thanks baby. But how about the other members?" 

"ahhh they went out with SNSD." 

"mwoh?! Like a date?" she asked, I nodded. 

"a group date. Since it's rare for us to have a opportunity like this." 

"oh..." she replied, nodding a little. "all of the members?" she asked, I nodded. 

"why?"

"then what are you doing here?" she asked. Oh crap. I need to think of an excuse!! 

"ummm... Because you know that SNSD have 9 members right, and... We currently have 10. So I don't have a date... And so I just came here to be with you!" I grinned at my successful alibi. 

"tch. How about SeoHyun? She is the maknae, she should be your date." 

"Nah~ I chose you over her." I told her. 

"does that mean you love me more than you love her?" she asked, grinning. I just shrugged my shoulders before replying. 

"I love Changmin the most." 

"ya! He's mine!!!" she pouted. 

"nope. He said I'm his' and he's mine." I stuck my tongue out. 

"I don't ship you guys. I ship you and Sungmin oppa." she grinned, I just furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Were you imagining us together?!!" I asked her, she just pulled back from the hug before getting her things. 

"let's go. Take me home!" she said, diverting the conversation, and grabbing my hand.

"ya!" 



~skip~ 
After few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at her studio. 

"thanks." she smiled before unbuckling her seatbelt. 

"ya, that's it?" I asked her, stopping her from opening the door. 

"what?" 

"aren't you gonna offer me some drinks?" I grinned at her. 

"mwoya? But you should go to that group date!" 

"No! I told you, you're my date today.. Geureso you should at least offer me some tea." I saw her rolling her eyes before asking me. 

"do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter