Bar

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY POV

 I turned to whoever that person is and hugged him. My vision was still blurry, my head is spinning, but I don’t care because my heart hurts even more.

“Maggy,” the voice whispered to my ear; the voice I thought will never mention my name again.

“oppa…” I called him as my voice started to shake because I was crying. He just hugged me back.

“oppa,” I pulled back from the hug, and still with a blurry vision, I kissed him passionately. After a moment, I pulled back and hugged him again.

“oppa, please… I need you. Please break up with her, don’t you love me anymore?” I asked him.

“Maggy, you’re drunk.” He said.

“no! oppa, just tell me that you love me too,” I said as I kissed him again, and this time, he kissed me back.

“oppa I’m begging you… please break up with her.” I said as I pulled back. He didn’t answer me; instead he kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. But later on, someone pulled me away from him, then BAM! Black out.

 

HYUN SUNG POV

“Maggy” I tapped her shoulder as she turned and hugged me.

“Maggy,” I called her again, but this time whispering to her ear.

“oppa…” she called me as her voice is shaking. Is she crying? I just hugged her back.

“oppa,” she called me again and pulled back from the hug. She kissed me passionately, but then I was stunned so I didn’t kiss her back. After a moment, she pulled back and then hugged me again.

“oppa, please… I need you. Please break up with her, don’t you love me anymore?” she asked me. Oppa? I wonder who is she talking about.

“__Maggy, you’re drunk.” I told her.

“no! oppa, just tell me that you love me too,” she said and kissed me again. but this time, I kissed her back.

“oppa I’m begging you… please break up with her.” She said as she interrupted our kiss pulled back again, I didn’t mind her question as I wanted to continue or make-out session so I kissed her passionately, wrapping my arms around her waist. But later on, someone pulled her away from me, and before I knew it, someone punched me hard that led me to fell on the ground. I didn’t even saw the guy’s face as he dragged Maggy away from me.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

After my phone call with Maggy, I wanted to leave and look for her; but then all of my classmates, especially Hye Rim asked me to stay because I was the only one who cannot attend most of our reunion. Well of course besides Maggy_

After few more hours, I’ve managed to sneak out of the restaurant and looked for Maggy. I tried to call her, but she’s not answering my call. I wonder where will that big flirt bring her? Cho Kyuhyun you need to think!! Hyun Sung has been a big flirt ever since high school, I don’t know if he had changed, but still, just for safety, I need to stay Maggy away from him. What if he does something to Maggy!?! Ayssi. I cannot forgive myself if something’s going to happen to Maggy. I could have just lied a while ago and tell them that I have schedules. This is my entire fault!

I drive around Seoul, it’s 9PM, where could have Hyun Sung brought her? Oh… since Hyun Sung is known as the ‘flirt’, he might bring Maggy to a bar or something! Nice thinking Cho Kyuhyun. But… what bar? Ayssi.

I stopped at all the bar that goes into my way, looking for Maggy. I think people don’t seem to recognize me because they’re all drunk. It’s already 11, where the hell is she?!

I almost gave up when there were only two bars left for me to check. Ayssi. What if he brought her to a hotel and takes her ity away from her?! I should be the one doing that. Aigoo I should really stop hanging out with Eunhyuk hyung! Even though Hyun Sung is a flirt, he won’t do something to her, right?

I parked my car and went out to check the second to the last bar. I looked over to the dance floor, looking for her, but it seems like she’s not here. I looked over to the side bar, and found nothing. I was about to turn back when a shiny silver dress caught my eye. I looked over just to see Hyun Sung making out with my Maggy with his arms aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter