Sweetie Donghae :

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGGY'S POV

“oppa!” I exclaimed as I quickly stood up and dust away the imaginary dusts on my shirt and short. He just started at me, then to the boxes, then back to me.

“you’re moving out?” he asked, I suddenly have the feeling of laughing because of what he said. But before I could, I heard the elevator cried and so I pulled him inside my studio and closed the door behind me.

“oppa, sorry for pulling you in here… it’s just that, what if people saw you here?”

“it’s okay, I understand.” He smiled. “anyway, mind telling me why you’re moving out? Do you already have a new place?” he asked, I just started laughing my off. “wh-why? Is there something wrong with what I’ve said?” he asked innocently.

“n-no..” I said between my laughs. “I’m not moving out.”

“then what are those boxes for?”

“oh… those were the things that he gave me.”

“he?” he asked. Oppa do you really need to ask who? >.<

“umm… my ex.” I said as I smiled a little.

“oh…” he said as he hit his head. “sorry for being stupid.” I just giggled.

“it’s okay~ anyway, what brought you here?”

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“oh… ummm…” she cut me off.

“oppa do you want some tea? Juice?” she asked.

“huh? No, I’m okay.”

“how about dinner? Tell me what you want, I’ll cook.” She smiled.

“Maggy, I won’t stay long,” I told her. :<

“why?”

“because… I just sneak out of the dorm…” I awkwardly smiled as she giggled.

“ahh… I see…. So let’s just get into the point?”

“oh yeah right. I’m here because…” I paused to find some strength “I’m here because I wanted to check up on you…. you know, after what happened.”

“ohh… that’s all?” she asked.

“yeah…. Pretty much.”

“I’m fine… I guess I’ll be fine.” She smiled. “thanks oppa… for your concern. You should just have called me you know.” she said, I gave her a fainted smile.

“oh, another thing, to cheer you up, I wanted to give you this one….” I said as I gave her a bouquet of red roses.

“wha-what’s this? And where did you get this?”

“I was hiding it behind my back all this time…?” I gave her an unsure tone. She finally got it and smelled it. I just smiled at the pretty sight in front of me. but then I saw her tearing up, “hey, you don’t like it? or maybe you’re allergic from the roses?” I asked as I was about to take the flowers back when she shook her head.

“no… it’s just that… you’re the very first person to give me flowers…” she paused as tears escaped her eyes. “I really wanted to receive one, but I’m not expecting it to come from you.” she said as she wiped her tears.

“you…. don’t like to receive flowers from me?”

“no! oppa it’s… come on, you’re THE LEE DONGHAE OF THE MOST POPULAR GROUP SUPER JUNIOR for God’s sake! How will I expect someone like you to give me flowers?!” I just smiled shyly of what she had said.

“why not? You’re my friend! And you’re really special to me.” I whispered the last sentence.

“oh my gosh, I’m so blessed to be your friend!” she smiled.

“I’m blessed to know a person like you.” I said, she put the flowers on the sofa as she suddenly wrapped her arms around my waist and rest her head on my chest. ‘dundundundun’ my heart started beating really fast.

“oppa thank you… so much.” She said, I just stood there frozen as she pulled back.

“ahh…ah..umm…” why the hell am I stuttering?! Ayssi. I can feel my face heating up.

“oppa this is so sweet of you.” she said as she glanced over to the flowers I gave her.

“don’t mention it… I just wanted to see you smile.” I said, finally recovering from what happened.

“oppa, are you sure you don’t want to eat dinner here?”

“as much as I wanted to, Leeteuk hyung will nag at me. maybe next time?” I asked her.

“of course!” she smiled and then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out as I saw Eunhyuk calling. >.< I looked at her as she nodded and smiled.

“I guess you need to go?” she said, I slightly nodded.

“thanks for the flowers~” she smiled. “I’ll put it up on a vase.” She smiled.

“don’t mention it.” I smiled back. “I’m so sorry but I need to go…” she nodded.

“oh, okay~ oppa don’t forget to text me when you got home okay?” she said, I gave her a confused look.

“you know… just to know that you got home safely….” She said, I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

“okay~ geurom, bye!” I said.

“bye~” she waved.

 

I quickly drove back to the dorms and within 10 minutes, I already arrived in our dorms.  After I typed in the pass code, I opened the door as Leeteuk hyung surprised me because he was standing right in front of me, with his arms crossed.

“hy-hyung.”

“where have you been?”

“I went out for an ice cream…”

“ICE CREAM??!” I heard Shindong hyung and Eunhyukkie shot up from the couch.

“yeah…” I said as I rub my nape.

“what flavor?” Eunhyuk asked.

“strawberry.”

“then why didn’t you buy me one?!” Eunhyuk asked.

“I forgot… I’ll just buy you next time, okay?”

“be sure to buy me one, okay?” I just nodded. I looked over to Leeteuk hyung who’s still eyeing at me suspiciously.

“hyung, I’ll just be in my room.” I said as I was about to go to my room when he spoke.

“have you eaten dinner?” he asked as I saw Ryeowook peeked from the kitchen. I shook my head and saw Ryeowook smiled.

“hyung, dinner’s going to be ready in half an hour.” Ryeowook shouted as I nodded and went to my room.

 

I slammed myself on my bed as I took out my phone and sent Maggy a message saying:

‘hey I just got home. :D’

After that, well I didn’t expect her to reply my message, so I just got a pillow and hugged it. Suddenly I remembered Maggy hugging me a while ago then I can feel my face heating up. Ayssi. I should have hugged her back!! -.-

I felt my phone vibrated so I took it and saw a new message from Maggy! :D I opened it and she says,

‘really? Great! What happened to you? did Leeteuk oppa scolded you?’

After reading the message, a smile wiped across my face thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter